India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

i think i now who tha stalker is

KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as u guys no i havnt been able to watch ccbm recently cuz my computer hasnt been workin properly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so im sittin here watchin 28th dec 2010
nivi gramdma saw a guy with tha blanket with i saw kinshuk hav on ina  pic n he jus threw tha light bulb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then he goes to nivi thne maybe the light wasnt wrkin!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hw does he no tht!!!
n i cn make out hw my kinshuk luks 4rm benind n tht ws defintly my kinshuk!!!!!!!!!!!!

plese say wat u tink

Edited by KinshukKiDewani - 10 January 2011 at 3:33am

wejj Senior Member
wejj
wejj

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
ithink you are right, its kinshuk , he found the bulb in the garden and i dont  know why he didnt tell anyone about that when there was a big issue. something is fishy.....
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
may be...but it can be sumone else also...but my wide guess iz also viren not kinny...hahahahhahaha...n as now nivi iz already to accept him...soo rajan iz gonna make him stalker...
diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Sometimes even I have doubt on Viren,  but when he loves Nivi so much why should he do all this to her and try to prove her mad,  Wish its not him, I even have doubt on Vandana,  She must be wanting to prove Nivi mad and get her out of the Soods house,  this is make Viren Sad and he will return back to the place he came from,  So this way Sidharth will remain alone to look after the Business and all the property will come to him,  May be she married Sidharth Father just for money,  and she is responsible for his death and also for Nivi's mother's death,  she proved Nivi's mother mad and now she is proving Nivi also mad,  She may want only Sidharth as the sole owner of the property,  It could also be that she is Sidharth Step mother,  Never know anything is possible. Well this is just my opinion

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Sometimes even I have doubt on Viren,  but when he loves Nivi so much why should he do all this to her and try to prove her mad,  Wish its not him, I even have doubt on Vandana,  She must be wanting to prove Nivi mad and get her out of the Soods house,  this is make Viren Sad and he will return back to the place he came from,  So this way Sidharth will remain alone to look after the Business and all the property will come to him,  May be she married Sidharth Father just for money,  and she is responsible for his death and also for Nivi's mother's death,  she proved Nivi's mother mad and now she is proving Nivi also mad,  She may want only Sidharth as the sole owner of the property,  It could also be that she is Sidharth Step mother,  Never know anything is possible. Well this is just my opinion
ohh god u had gone tooo far...plz come backkk...hahahahahahahah....n as far as viren iz concerned...he iz physco...soo may be to bring nivi near him...he iz makin others against her...n helpin her soo dat she falls 4 him..as gals do mostly fall 4 dose who help dem in week n low days...

KinshukKiDewani

nirjuu Senior Member
nirjuu
nirjuu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Nooooooooooooo..... I don't want viren to be the stalker. I think some one else is playing the game....

KinshukKiDewani

shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by friendforall

ohh god u had gone tooo far...plz come backkk...hahahahahahahah....n as far as viren iz concerned...he iz physco...soo may be to bring nivi near him...he iz makin others against her...n helpin her soo dat she falls 4 him..as gals do mostly fall 4 dose who help dem in week n low days...
i don't think he is psycho.....that was mentioned in article and i don't believe these articles.....they are always misleading.......i don't want him to be the stalker....Viren being the stalker will totally ruin the story.....they better start a track on his past  and end this stupid mystery track asap..i m just hating it

Edited by shaazi - 10 January 2011 at 9:25am
starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaazi

Originally posted by sirjee

....n as far as viren iz concerned...he iz physco...soo may be to bring nivi near him...he iz makin others against her...n helpin her soo dat she falls 4 him..as gals do mostly fall 4 dose who help dem in week n low days...
i don't think he is psycho.....that was mentioned in article and i don't believe these articles.....they are always misleading.......i don't want him to be the stalker....Viren being the stalker will totally ruin the story.....they better start a track on his past  and end this stupid mystery track asap..i m just hating it

No shaazi.....i totally disagree with u.........I too think that Viren is an obsessive lover and his obsession will turn psychotic.

I dont know if he's the stalker or not.....but his track of being psychotic will be shown now......expecially now when Nivi has fallen for him.

I'm saying this coz i think his role is too sweet to be true.....n also remember when he told his mom that.....'if u seperate me from Nivi then i'll commit suicide....like i did once before'.........he does have some kinda problem.....n that is what i think is gonna be his psychotic side.

I dont know what happens after he turns psycho....maybe he'll be out of CCBM n sid will be Nivi's hero eventually....OR........maybe Nivi will somehow get him go through the treatment n get him right......(and i wud prefer the second option coz even i dont want Viren to be out of Nivi's life).

Go to top