Star Profile: Giaa Manek

shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

'Saath Nibhana Saathiya' has brought on many new faces with itself, but the most striking of them all is that of Giaa Manek. This young lady has faced the camera before coming on board for Saathiya too. But people hardly know!

Giaa has been a part of some ad commercials and even a movie, all of which can be assigned to the blink-n-miss category. Among these was a small role she delivered as a child of Neena Gupta and Om Puri, in the film, Red Alert.

Giaa has completed her Advertising Masters. And that was not the ending of learning for her. She went on to be selected for a number of unlaunched shows. But that did not break her spirit. The young lady was spotted as a talent while she was on the sets of Red Alert.

And when she heard about her Zee show being given a slot which many will not be able to catch, she was crestfallen! But, as talent always find a taker, her show has recently reached the highest TRPs on Indian television.

Giaa happens to be a smart and short tempered girl in real life, as opposed to her television avatar. Poetry and horse riding are the other passions of this young lady. And last but not the least, she is a good dancer.

Says Giaa, that she wants to participate in a dance show, but no one is inviting her, so far at least!

I hope u all like this and sorry guys if this article is posted earlier,,,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx for sharing........................
saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Aww.. Thank you for sharing..
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article
Hmmm.. Horse riding? I thnk i could lyk her.. But then there are many errors in the article, cant trust it entirely.
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow!she has so many talent.
Thanks for sharing!