India-Forums

whoever can help

ladygogo Groupbie
ladygogo
ladygogo

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
friends recently i was in india for a holiday.we are so fond of the show that we kept awake to watch it at 11 in the night,the reason why i am writing this is that i realised there are many people in india who are not beibg able to watch this show because of its late night timing or simply because there are no repeats,please can somethin be done regarding repeats during the day please its a genuine request.there is no need to repeat shows like pratigya etc 3 to 4 times in the day,there are many waiting to watch kali help them please.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeHappyAlways

mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
we could write a petition
tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
i totally agree repeats r wanted at any cost  n i m getting scared fr the show because of new show coming on star like love u zindagi hope this new show comes on saturdays ,i love kaali please we need kaali repeats ,n on star plus official website please keep demanding fr repeats.i always try to write but my comment doesnt get posted.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index