Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
STARONE.IN
Akshara's Column: Baisa has the family on tenterhooks
STARONE.IN

This week I was nervous after Naitik and Bhabhima informed me about how orthodox and exacting Baisa is. However it was a huge relief that Baisa seemed to be impressed by my behavior and gifted me some jewelry.

STARONE.IN

Unfortunately my happiness did not last long as Baisa got upset after learning that we perform pooja at 6 am and not at 4 am and she was even further upset after noticing that I was not wearing my pallu over my head when I participated in the pooja.

Naitik supported me and even went against Dadaji saying that I should not be asked to wear the pallu, especially since I haven't been wearing it since the beginning and nobody including Dadaji had any objections till Baisa raised the issue. Baisa and Dadaji were furious with Naitik's behavior and there was a lot of tension in the family with Dadaji even refused to have breakfast. Later on Naitik apologized to Dadaji but it seemed like Baisa felt that I was responsible for the turn of events. I was hurt after she scolded me for preparing spicy dishes and accused me of trying to impress her by wearing the pallu over my head.

I tried to make the best of the opportunity when Baisa asked me to prepare Khichdi for her but unfortunately I was unaware that she does not like a particular spice being used in her food. Baisa refused to believe that it was a mistake and felt that I did it on purpose. I was disappointed after Gayatri ma and Bhabhi ma asked me to stay away from the kitchen as they do not want to take any chances with Baisa's food, so I quietly obliged

However, I finally decided to speak out when Baisa humiliated my parents who had come to visit her. I informed Baisa that people should change their thinking with time and that they should not hold on to orthodox views. It felt good that the rest of the family agreed with me. She has really got the family members all keyed up and anxious about everything they do and despite our best efforts she always seems to be disappointed in us.

This week I also mustered up the courage and revealed to Naitik about Maaji's wish for a grandchild and also about the doctors advice to postpone the pregnancy. I felt good after Naitik explained to me that we should understand each other before thinking about a baby. I was touched to see Naitik's concern for me as he lovingly scolded me for not taking care of my health because I am always engrossed in household work.

I finally managed to impress Baisa by massaging her feet. However I was in for a surprise as Baisa announced that she is organizing a pooja the next day and that all the women of the family will have to fast. I informed Baisa that it will not be possible for me to keep a fast and fear that she will create an issue about the same. Anyway I just hope that she understands my situation.

As always you can write in to me at akshara@starplus.in. and share your thoughts and messages with me. I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Vandana Agarwal -Dear akshara, hi i am a great fan of yours. i just wish i could meet you.u are very beautiful. your acting in the serial is just very nice. you have a sweet smile,beautiful eyes.what else more i say. Please let me know about of you more and more.i would love to know more things ,your likes and dislikes and much more.bye.
Akshara - Hi Vandana thanks for all the compliments. You can keep in touch with me and get to know my likes and dislikes through my column.

Aishi Hameed- Hi Hina, I hope you are fine, and you are always the best. and beautiful. I think you must think about your own child now. We are waiting for your and Naitik kids...and plz. reply at least one time for my e-mails, i am big fan of your.and always pray for your happiness, and success. May allah keep you happy, and blessed with all happiness. with best wishes.

Akshara- Hi Aishi. Thanks for the kind words. You will definitely see Naitik and my kids in the future but currently my health does not permit me to plan a family. Hopefully I will recover soon.

Manju Prasad-Hello.
After watching that Buaji aap par aivayi hi naraz/ gussa ho gayi hai and aapki
in- laws ne aapko mana kar diya hai jab tak buaji yaha hai aap kitchen mein na
aaye then do this things. OK
Aap jab tak take rest and aapni health par dhiyan do and aap and Naitik ji jab
tak romantic life jiyo it means aap bhi enjoy karo and hume bhi enjoy karne do.
waise bhi aane wale time mein toh par bhari hai . Aap ne in laws ko bata kyo nhi
dete ki aap bhi baby plan nhi kar sakte waise aap ki Maa ko toh pata hai aapko
Kamzori hai then aapko chakr aayenge toh it means that aap unko good news dene
wale ho
what its means yaar Love makes life live
Akshara - Thanks for the advice Manju I appreciate it. Please do keep writing in.

Ayesha- Hi Akshara/Hina,I am a big fan of yours and serial Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. I have not missed even a single episode of this. and when i see you in the serial i just start thinking that this is not some serial it something related to me life. It makes me feel this is all reality.You and Naitik look great together.
Akshara- Hi Ayesha, its great to hear that you love the show so much. Do keep watching.

Rachna- hi akshara di. i like ur serial & i think its the best. i like all the characters. byeeeee!!!!!!!
take care.

Akshara - Hi Rachna i am glad you love me and my family so much. Do keep watching us.

Rahima Ansari-Hi, i am big fan of you. I send u so much mail but u can't answer me u r so beautiful& cute. I love u

Akshara- Thanks for the compliments Rahima. I will try to answer all your mails in the future. Do keep writing in.

StarOne news
Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Monday, January 10, 2011
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1193/akshara%E2%80%99s-column-baisa-has-the-family-on-tenterhooks.aspx

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DriftInfinitely_deepshi_..Akaisha..-.Shriya.-_Divya_

..Akaisha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Akaisha..
..Akaisha..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing..!
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.........