Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: JustJ

Hey Ladies

well its my turn to DOTW in this brand new year.........

As i have no tiny winy idea of wats happening in show , my DOTW is purely on Sunny babu, KT's absence and filler .................

Many may want to avoid  this thread , or throw something at me ,,,,,,,,,but kya karu me being honest u see 😆😉

1. Was sunny babu (note not look alike )needed  to fill gap of KT's absence ??

Hi Jaya, nice discussion. As others have said, by the time Sunny appeared, KT was back in the show. So my guess is, Sunny was brought in not to fill KT's absence or limited appearance in the show, but to revive RBO. The Rock On track didn't work. Bas.

2.are u ok with sunny babu being played by look alike of Suraj or prefer some one else as sunny babu ??

Hmmm.... personally, I am not a fan of dead people appearing again in a show... but considering what we got for the last 2 months, this is way better! At least the focus is back on ShaNak.

3. How many want to see Re-appearing cameo of Gauri babhi??since all this are going to be fillers ??

Wud love it. Gaurav Gera comes across as acting genius if u look at what we got recently... I would love to see him again. And Gauri Bhabhi was the best of the cameos!

4. months back, when some one just said may be they will use look alike of Suraj , many protested it , but now they think it might be good since shanak will be more close or wat ever?? why is that something which was Bad Yday is suddenly interesting and good today ??

I think Pooja answered it well. It fits now bcos of where Shaan and Khanak are in their relationship. I always wanted the Suraj chapter in ShaNak life to be dealt with head-on. I hoped it would happen with Hetal-Mangal and Khushboo colluding with them. But it didnt happen. Nor is a visit by ShaNak to Dhulwadi ever gonna happen. So the only choice left for Suraj to return was in a look-alike avatar.

5. why not use some scenes of Sunil-Madhavi to show some improvement on their track ??
Sure. we have asked but the CVs dont seem to be convinced. May be they did a survey which showed that the TRP-making audience want to see leads or young people's stories, not their parents! Sunil-Madhvi track had great potential. But sad it was not pursued.

6. why not a sudden visit by khanaks parents be used ??

U r kidding me! Khanak is an orphan I think... she doesnt even invoke their names anymore... she hasnt mentioned her bai in god knows how long!

7. explain how this sunny babu will make shanaks bond more strong when initial days r going to be , crying , feeling holy, 😆, touch me not , living old memories and pure TORTURE?? since khanak is not going to take it just like that it will be torture for sure .........

Jaya, it's torture either way.... compared to what we have had to see, the Sunny track and the torture that might come is definitely more palatable. KT, Yashu and Harpreet are all good actors so we will get through this phase, am sure.

8.Why not work on loop-holes of tracks which they left hanging ??

Dont know... my knowledge about the logistics of daily soap making is very little, so i cannot answer this well.

well by now everyone might have understood , I hate this look alike track in any show .................

We have had 4 tracks since Sept, Jaya, which have all been weak. The 'marriage to Natasha' track, the ILU track, the Rock On track, RaSam love story.... they have all been rather shaky. I personally think the Sunny track is way better than any of these tracks.

Edited by tvrasika - 13 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
J..
You have some wonderful questions here..
Wouldn't it be lovely if some of the CV's that come around here actually answer these questions!!!😆😆..
Sorry dear didn't get a chance to answer the questions but here is my quick note:

Yes there are plenty of loop holes that can be covered instead of Sunny..
I am loving Sunny but as much as Sunny don't need to be part of the ghich micch.. i feel he is more of a fit than RaSam(very honestly!)

I would love to see developments in SunAvi's track.. with such mature actors.. they give a different dimension to the show.. I love them!

and Yes.. I would love Gauri Bhabi to come back only after RaSam track is done.. don't want any more masala!!! LOL!!

Thanks J for the wonderful discussion.. !

-------------------