Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for sharing ðŸ˜›
I would be happier if he becomes rich from his own effort, something like his garage reopening, ArMan + Satish working together to make it a success,leap a couple of months and show Manav as a rich man rather than winning lottery ðŸ˜³

Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: epsita

i  think   he  will  be  rich on  his  potential, or  anything  twist  will  happen.......i think  the  reporter  says  it  is  a  joke  the '' lottery  lagna  wala  ha'''😆😆

i also think da same may b manav will start his own business or he will get a really gud job. i'm soooooooo happpyyyy, now manav willl close every1z mouth & willl prove himself as da most deserving person 4 archu!!!!!!1
yipeeeeeee go mana go!!!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Winning lottery and becoming rich would be unrealistic and filmi .It would be better if he becomes rich through hard work ..
But whatever , one way or another I would love to see manav doing well for himself .I think Archu has proved very lucky for him , that is great ...
is this going to hapen literally? or is this some coded form of update?😕.. if its true then i guess why not? i know workers pool in money together to win lottery.or buy a newspaper that had the winning number?
manav wouldnt try to win the lottery, so it has to happen to him by sheer luck!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Yup,  seems like he just got a tremendous stroke of good luck happening to him , if the lottery  thing happens..
I thi k they will not be doing the leap as they were planning before .Now they will just show him becoming  rich overnight ..It is funny I think ...😆
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think he bought that ticket on dec 24..lucky day for him..SR and and won the lottery..😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
They should show him winning just a reasonable amount , enough to allow him to buy his own garage and then him working hard and then becoming even more rich .....
Would love  to see their reaction.

Manjusha..." Manav is just a useless fellow ".

Varsha and Vaishali ... always throwing their rich status on Archana.

Savita......"As long as that girl is with Manav, he will never do well' .

Dharmesh..." Manav is just a gunda mawaaali with no aukaat'.
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ exactly!!! i don't want him to become a multi millionaire overnight !!! it would kinda ruin it for me ..
maybe a lakh or two ... just enough start up money for a small garage ...

EDIT: Aur woh kisi ko bhi apne ishaaron pe nahi nachaayenge .. woh dono ek number ke daanveer hain .. as long as they don't give away their money to someone else .. i am happy
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
first thing they will do is send sluman to foreign trip..😆...
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^ya thats exactly what i meant .. paise haath mein nahi aaye ki they will try and make everyone happy ....

EDIT: Hope they send sulman to a foreign trip .. but after they bcum financially more secure ..

Edited by lunza - 13 years ago