Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

How SKJ happnd with MSK - my guess-interpretation (Page 7)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarrm

Wah! kya imagination hai yaar!!! That was intensly romantic interpretation of what might happen. Hope we get something to that effect this week.

thnks dear ... hope so ... all my interpretations are done hoping tht we can get to see some thing like tht happening ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrm

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
ClapClapHey Hima, your name is in this weeks Members Hall of Fame, I posted a comment there go check it out.........ClapDancingParty Ab toh party banta hai boss.....it's celebration time

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureuxsptrnodewdropred

neeraj268 Senior Member
neeraj268
neeraj268

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged

hey hima

i visualized the scene , wow,  kaash aisa hi ho....................... love the sceneBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Hey congrats to my other buddies too for making the Members of Hall of Fame, sorry only mentioned Dew in my earlier post didn't check all the names so missed you'll in my initial post so adding them now:

Nandita
Kirti
Sanjh
Bobby

A big congrats to all you friends, so you can see how much you all are lovedSmile Sorry if I missed anyone.......Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by sarrm

Wah! kya imagination hai yaar!!! That was intensly romantic interpretation of what might happen. Hope we get something to that effect this week.

thnks dear ... hope so ... all my interpretations are done hoping tht we can get to see some thing like tht happening ...

Dew & my dear fellow crazies and Maneetians, just watched SBB & SBS episodes, OMG couldn't believe my eyes, Maan in a totally different mood, he was being so naughty; got drunk ofcourse and was carried to the dance floor (whose prediction was thisLOL) & then dancing with that girl SG and then Geet comes in all mad at Maan and then he's trying to manao her. And kya style mein mana raha that woh Geet ko.

I'm still trying to get in terms with Maan in this mood, it's going to be a fantastic episode tomorrow, hum saab ko oxygen tanks leke baintna padegaLOL Maan looked hot as always and Geet look gorgeous too.......was actually expecting her in something similar to the red dress though.

dewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
wowieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee himz...........................

u rock girl.................

i was like catching my stomack n laughing n rolling..............ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

and a big thaaaaank u...................

aash luvsssssssssssss uHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

dadis line "shaadi ke baaad dhulai hone wali hai" comes to mind............ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

on a more serious note..............

did u felll that the hug showed in SBS today was way more passsionate n toachy?????

was guru like really drunk??????????????????/WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

drdee142sptrnodewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Hima loved ur prediction dearWinkLOLEmbarrassedHeart........u know but i have a doubt Maan toh kabhi bhi kuch nahi kartha so i have a better scenario........imagine Geet asking Maan for a kiss but Maan bahut sharma jaata hai aur woh woha se baag jaata hai...........Geet so mad at Maan she follows him woh uska peecha nahi chodegi..........Geet se bachte bachte disco pahuch jaata hai aur phir then he might realize muje himmat ki zaroorat hai so he starts drinking and then he is so tipsy.......then SKJ starts and then he imagines that girl is Geet so he dances with her and u know one sbs scene u see Maan ghooring that girl dancing on SKJ.....they r very close.........may be at that time he is thinking it's his Geet.......peeke use himmat aayi hai so he goes close to that dancer but by the time he does something Geet comes searching for Maan in anger.........and seeing Maan's harkat with dancer Geet again gets mad at Maan and then Maan pataofying Geet.........for his harkat with dancer and also for not giving her gift she asked forWink...................and then finally Geet forgives Maan.......then they both dance to SKJ with everyone and finally MAANEET r alone and then v might get a passionate hug and something moreWinkWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..........i know this might not be the case but still Maan's track record dekke i got this ideaLOLROFLROFLROFL

drdee142sumona28dewdropred

bluedreamz953 IF-Dazzler
bluedreamz953
bluedreamz953

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Really hoping something like this happens..haha
awesome!
thanks!

dewdropred

Go to top