Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

How SKJ happnd with MSK - my guess-interpretation (Page 12)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

LOL
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

maan was so cute when he was manoing his geet na?????????

i was like awwwwwwwwwEmbarrassed

Yeah me too......but our munda was in a very naughty mood today....did you notice his expressions and his badmashi.......I still can't get over it..........CV's ko laga ki bas ab in crazy fans ko thoda toh khush karde........bas baaki ki khushi hamhe.......Shaadi ke baad milegi (waiting for ixu's SR scene) or perhaps if Dew's seduction prediction comes true then earlierLOLWinkEmbarrassed

he was in avery naughty mood ... Y was he dancing so happily  dancing with tht women yaar ... I did not like it ...

arey dee kush karna hain tho wohi scene geet kae saath dikha sakhthae hain naa ...

seduction scne i will try ...LOLno promise but LOL

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Congratulations  Hima .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged

LOL

Yeah me too......but our munda was in a very naughty mood today....did you notice his expressions and his badmashi.......I still can't get over it..........CV's ko laga ki bas ab in crazy fans ko thoda toh khush karde........bas baaki ki khushi hamhe.......Shaadi ke baad milegi (waiting for ixu's SR scene) or perhaps if Dew's seduction prediction comes true then earlierLOLWinkEmbarrassed

yup......shoo cute n naughty.geet ko dekhte hi he started acting so innocent na...............LOLLOLLOL
like butter wudnt melt in his mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!WinkWinkWink

dews prediction alwaz comes true.............

and b4 that wo chipak chipak ke uske saath dance karta tha....itna to geet ko bhi nahi chipka!!!!!!!!!!1
abh geet naraz nahi hogi kya??????????????AngryAngryAngryAngry

yes yaar ... MSK aisa karega maine tho socha bhi nahin tha ... chipak chipak ke dance karna .... geet ka aathe hi ... darke maare uss ake saath dance karna ... phir ... whn she was not watching again dancing with tht girl ... MSK ...sach main bahut naughty ho gaya ...LOL

geet ko naaraz hone ka poora haq hain ...LOL
sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Hima loved ur prediction dearHeart........u know but i have a doubt Maan toh kabhi bhi kuch nahi kartha so i have a better scenario........imagine Geet asking Maan for a kiss but Maan bahut sharma jaata hai aur woh woha se baag jaata hai...........Geet so mad at Maan she follows him woh uska peecha nahi chodegi..........Geet se bachte bachte disco pahuch jaata hai aur phir then he might realize muje himmat ki zaroorat hai so he starts drinking and then he is so tipsy.......then SKJ starts and then he imagines that girl is Geet so he dances with her and u know one sbs scene u see Maan ghooring that girl dancing on SKJ.....they r very close.........may be at that time he is thinking it's his Geet.......peeke use himmat aayi hai so he goes close to that dancer but by the time he does something Geet comes searching for Maan in anger.........and seeing Maan's harkat with dancer Geet again gets mad at Maan and then Maan pataofying Geet.........for his harkat with dancer and also for not giving her gift she asked forWink...................and then finally Geet forgives Maan.......then they both dance to SKJ with everyone and finally MAANEET r alone and then v might get a passionate hug and something moreEmbarrassed..........i know this might not be the case but still Maan's track record dekke i got this ideaROFL

nice prediction spandana. Are you spandana right . Mujhe naam yaad nahi rehata . I loved your prediction. In birthday party in sbs maan and Geet are too closed when dancing . Maan has a naughty smile in his face

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Congratulations  Hima .

thnks mona
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged

@mona ...

sptrno ... is spandana
drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Dew & my dear fellow crazies and Maneetians, just watched SBB & SBS episodes, OMG couldn't believe my eyes, Maan in a totally different mood, he was being so naughty; got drunk ofcourse and was carried to the dance floor (whose prediction was thisLOL) & then dancing with that girl SG and then Geet comes in all mad at Maan and then he's trying to manao her. And kya style mein mana raha that woh Geet ko.

I'm still trying to get in terms with Maan in this mood, it's going to be a fantastic episode tomorrow, hum saab ko oxygen tanks leke baintna padegaLOL Maan looked hot as always and Geet look gorgeous too.......was actually expecting her in something similar to the red dress though.

dee i saw the caryying part & maan dancing with that women ....Smile

& then made up this story with the miss & kiss & missing kiss Smile 

& the rest is prediction ....Smile

Oh no prob anyway we got to see the hot hot & very naughty Maan, you know it's absolutely a crime to look so hot, Maan kitni ladkiyon ki katal karonge......also loved the way he was trying to manao Geet you know kaan pakad ke....Embarrassed

well my dear crazies what do you think will we get the missing kiss LOLLOLWink

sptrnodewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

LOL

he was in avery naughty mood ... Y was he dancing so happily  dancing with tht women yaar ... I did not like it ...

arey dee kush karna hain tho wohi scene geet kae saath dikha sakhthae hain naa ...

seduction scne i will try ...LOLno promise but LOL

I agree, it would definitely be hotter with Maan and Geet, with such a small scene they looked great & the whole dance they would have sizzled the screen, chalo woh ladi kyun hum crazies ko hi dance karne ke liye lena that naLOL

sptrnodewdropred

Go to top