India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

How SKJ happnd with MSK - my guess-interpretation

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged

okay girls me back with another interpretation for SKJ ... & how it happened ...

ok now only i m telling you no jhootis ... no andaas ,,... no dandas ... no rotten tomotoes ....

ab maan ... ab nahin karega tho shadi kae baad karega tho kya mazaa ayega bolo Wink so

scroll down to see wht i want to say LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

scene starts from where ....

maan & geet are in an intimate momentBlushingEmbarrassed both passionatle hugging each other ... & maan is totally in a romantic mood Day Dreaming... now tht his guilt feeling gone ...

maan 2 himself - geet is really looking beautifull tonight ...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

maan finally builts up courage & goes near her ear & he asks her for a kiss on li**...LOL(i know it may not happen like this ... but me gone crazy ... as i could not see him dancing to that song  ... whn maan can dance to SKJ ... he can even ask for a kiss from geet ... got my point ...WinkLOL)

geet flatly refuses for maan's wish ....LOLmaan's angry ...leaves her like that & storms out in anger ...

outside he meets adi & gang & thy forcibly take him to the bar /club / what ever place ...  he too goes over there ...

geet then thinks she should not have said no .... & she indeed promised him kiss ... whn he became tailor ... so she needs to keep her promise ...

geet goes in search of maan & get's information from office staff that maan with boys went for bachelor party ...

geet angry .... just bcoz i refused for a kiss ... u can't go out to that bachelor party ...

geet too rushes ....

maan in the bar drinking .... as he is mad geet did not give him his gift .... then as per romeo's instructions girls from dance group lift maan & take him to the dance floor ... maan is totally drunk ...

well whn u r on the dance floor u have to dance whther u like it or not .... so drunk maannuu sweetu starts dancing with the girl ...on tht song ...which was not necessary Angry

geet arrives feels jealous .... goes near maan ... geet pokes her finger on maan's back ...

maan scaredOuchthinking oh main tho gaya ... meri biwi mujhe aaj kha jayegi ...OuchLOL 

drunk maan ... dancing with both biwi & dancer ... after the dance geet takes him away with her ... maan twirls & pulls her close to him ...

geet in maan's arms ... maan was totally drunk ... both in a kind of hug .... a very very passionate hug .... then maan takes geet chin close to his ... & then ....pulls her face close to his ... so close that their lips are close to each other's lips ... only few millimeters distance between them ... geet's lips trembling ... thinking ... shall i give him his gift or not ... maan thinking ... shall i take my gift or not ...

scroll down a bit more ...LOLLOLLOL

what will happen will maan ever get his gift ...LOLLOLLOLLOL 

for that u have to watch geet .... mon- sat - 9:30 p.m. (for this line i have to thank aash my buddy as she was the one who used it first .... i loved it )

specially this episode might b aired tomorrow ... so don't miss it ...LOLLOLLOL 

Edited by dewdropred - 10 January 2011 at 7:52am

The following 83 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10geniuslibrainlwgeetzainah320archie.111maaneetfan123namitasinlove4maaneetsarrmvantu12maaneet2010hadahlakshmisalvadiKrishnaKalpanalailapnjalu5123charlie1950lodywhitepearlTiharikacherieLoverSakshiGargTishuuartisticrafiatulip132gurpreet28XXaquafireXXmysticangelramita_nayalabina03Jadee777sksgshining_moonuntamedtigressmausam19bluedreamz953ixxuYasmeen786unknown.ShadowImbue-TeriMalang---Saavi--esha143-Yaz-mrk-1meravigilisoitsmylifeboss-Veritaserum-..VeenaGcian..khushi_4everDilsaydrdee142wajiha-1sanu3108iMadzramaheshsumona28..shreyaa..saanjh11rsroopali--aarthi--rani-luckihinal_maaneet-Mayu-t_areebAmoureuxswetha10Fallen AngelRajeevGurtiFandivareenacraziekudiAbsoluvsptrnonamita25mitzi11SahSahblackb28pickachukirti_fijifelicitysmoak.mysteriousmilli-BlushaLicious-Loquacious_Aash

SakshiGarg Goldie
SakshiGarg
SakshiGarg

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
ahem ahem.........kya interpretation hai hima.........hope sumthing like dat happens in the showDay Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vantu12ixxu..VeenaGcian..drdee142sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SakshiGarg

ahem ahem.........kya interpretation hai hima.........hope sumthing like dat happens in the showDay Dreaming

thnks sashi dear Smile... i guess might happen ...LOLif it happens maaneetians kae liye tho dhamaka hoga Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SakshiGargixxudrdee142sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
ROFL dew the ending was amazing... i really felt like i was watching a promo

love that idea.. hope something like that really happens, especially the kiss on lips.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SakshiGargsptrnoRajeevGurtiFanLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
lovely preduction hima.......wish it happens that way.......msk will get his gift or not...well that's a million dollar questionLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

ramita_nayal Goldie
ramita_nayal
ramita_nayal

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
hmmmm nice interpretation hima....i am in maaneet's land nowDay Dreaming
Hope cv's show the same wayTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnoLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
i have a ques kya maan lips word use kar payegaROFLROFL wo geet nahi hai na isliye i have a doubt

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142Amoureuxsptrnodewdropredbobby13rocks

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ix2u

ROFL dew the ending was amazing... i really felt like i was watching a promo

love that idea.. hope something like that really happens, especially the kiss on lips.

thnks dear ...

ixx tht ...line mon- sat ... aash used it yaar ... & i liked it ... thought Y not use it over here ... hope fully yaar ... me fed up with hand & head kiss ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Go to top