ShabnamSahebi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: utopia88

<font size="4">I wanted to see DD & GC dance instead!!</font>

Geet joins them 🤣
Armu4eva thumbnail

Sayantani Ghosh to dance with Geet and Maan

Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi is all set up for the big wedding of Geet and Maan. In between the pre-wedding ceremonies - like the Sangeet, Maan's bachelor party, the haldi and mehendi ceremony - and the wedding, everyone is extremely busy.

Interestingly, for Maan's bachelor party, actress Sayantani Ghosh will be performing on Sheila Ki Jawani. It is expected that Geet and Maan will join her in the dance.

We spoke to the Associate Creative Head, Pawandeep, who said, "It is a celebration party for Maan Singh Khurana. For this, Sayantani would dance to Sheila Ki Jawani." When contacted, Sayantani Ghosh also confirmed the news. "The choreography is awesome and has some unique steps. I love the chemistry between Geet and Maan, which is why I agreed to dance for their party. Maan and Geet will also join me in the dance," she said.

Further, she congratulated the golden couple of TV by saying, "It is my pleasure to be a part of the most awaited on-screen wedding. After much struggle, they are uniting forever."

There is buzz of major drama happening during the wedding ceremony, and that the wedding itself would happen in a dramatic way. To know what happens, keep watching Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi every Monday to Saturday, at 9.30 PM, only on STAR One.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
Tuesday, January 11, 2011

http://starone.in/news/1202/sayantani-ghosh-to-dance-with-geet-and-maan.aspx
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
MSK is looking soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HOT ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️