Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Rahul's Letter to Sam :-I'll break your Firewalls.

JATINTHAKKAR IF-Dazzler
JATINTHAKKAR
JATINTHAKKAR

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged

To My Life,

My Love,

My Sam,

I Never thought i would defend myself in your eyes but by this Letter-Route,I'm trying to make an Attempt to Confront You.

I know the Past has fleed away & it won't come back but I Don't want that Past memories to have bad impact on us & affect our Present & Future.

I Know i have always hurt you & your feelings & I don't deny that fact but Instead I'm Introspecting My Behaviour & Trying to Rectify it But i Know it's not that much easy but I'm Extremely Sorry for hurting you always.

I Know it's Vicisstituding for you to Forgive me & my Plea & I won't Pressurize you to forgive me.

The way i treated you in front of Everyone when you had came with a Confession at Duck's Cafeteria......I Know it's the Saddest reality But i Had to do it coz I had no other option as i was a Destituted with Monetary Possessions at that time & I Never wanted you to face the Hardships with me.So I had to Broke your Heart.

I Know WINNING HEART IS EASY,BREAKING HEART IS SIMPLER THAN EASY BUT RE-WINNING BROKEN HEART IS MORE THAN IMPOSSIBLE BUT I'LL MAKE POSSIBLE THE IMPOSSIBLE.

I Know Sam that Smaller things always hurt us in Life than larger ones coz We can sit on the top of the mountain But We can't sit on the tip of the needle...That's Life Indeed.

The day i have returned in your Life back again,I'm continously giving you pain but i have to Pierce through your Heart & Break all the firewalls that you have built around your heart.I have to break your firewalls & Re-enter in to your heart & I'll win your heart.

I'm not able to win your SMILE But I'll touch your HEART & win it.I'll Not only bring back Smile on your Face but also Smile on your Heart.

I can't see you weeping & feeling my Absence.....I See you in my Tears But the next moment I clean them off so that no one sees you in them.

The Worst thing in Life is ATTACHMENT coz it hurts when you lose it.The Best thing in Life is LONELINESS coz it teaches you everything & when you lose it,you get everything.My Loneliness has Taught me but now after meeting you again,I'm Ready to fight with it.

Well Sam My Heartbeats are Beating In My Body But They're Dancing to your Tunes.I can't Control My Feelings for You Nor You can.

I know Sam that my Ego is coming in our sweet & cute relationship but I'll never let My Ego harm our Relationship.I'll Cut my Ego & not our relationship.

Sam,You & Me are just like Upper & Lower Eye-Lids of an Eye coz we don't meet often but when we meet,we don't see the whole world but we only see each other & That's Our Relationship.

Sam,

I May not be your 'First Friend' & I'll not be your 'Last Friend',

I May not be your 'Close Friend' But I'll try to be your 'Best Friend Forever'.

Sam,Whenever i miss you,I look at the Sky.Although i may not see you there But i feel happy that we both're are under the same sky.

Sam,We both together have walked miles arm in arm with each other & that was'nt difficult But after walking in our beautiful journey of Friendship & Love,Coming Back alone is very Difficult & Troublesome.

Sam,I Can't see you crying.....I can't see your tears.My Heart aches seeing your tears.

Sam,the most beautiful part you don't know is When you Cry,You're the Second most beautiful Girl I've ever seen.

Now I Know You'll obviously ask who's the first one???

Darling,It's You but when you Smile.

Sam the Biggest part of our Relationship is,

When you say,"I don't love You",Your Eyes say,"I'm Crazy for you".

When you say,"I'm happy without You",Your Eyes say,"I'm nowhere without you".

When you say,"You have many people to take care",Your Eyes say,"No one cares for me as you do".

When you say,"All my friends are like You",Your Eyes say,"But you stand unique among them".

When you say,"I'll hold someone else's hand",Your Eyes say,"Plz never leave me".

When you say,"You're just a good friend",Your Eyes say,"I can't see you to be anyone else's Boyfriend".

When you say,"Go away",Your Eyes say,"Till i fill your heartbeat".

When you say,"Let's wait for now",Your Eyes say,"Let's fall for each other".

When you say,"Don't kiss me",Your Eyes say,"Don't follow my words".

When you say,"I'm Confused",Your Eyes say,"I Just Love you".

See I have constantly secured a special place in your Eyes,Now it's time to make a Special Place in your Heart forever coz I'm Nothing without You.

Sam your name Samirah ends with First three letters of mine.God has destined us both.We're born for each other & we can't be seperated.

This Time Sam,"I'll Propose You & We both will make our small world with our two Children.(Prospective Ones).

Our Love will Blossom like an blooming flower Forever & I'll never let Tears come in your Eyes.

Love You,

Only Your's,

Rahul.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yasharan.loveyyyy-Saru--Deepali-

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
wow sweety very well writen its gr8
yasharan.love Goldie
yasharan.love
yasharan.love

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
it was beautiful

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JATINTHAKKAR

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
very beautiful letter...great jobClap

JATINTHAKKAR

-Ray- IF-Dazzler
-Ray-
-Ray-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
thats beautiful, we have such talented writers in our forum...u r the latest entrySmile

JATINTHAKKAR

JATINTHAKKAR IF-Dazzler
JATINTHAKKAR
JATINTHAKKAR

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krock

wow sweety very well writen its gr8
Thanks Krock for Compliments.Thumbs Up
BTW.....I'm Not SweetyLOL

Edited by JATINTHAKKAR - 10 January 2011 at 3:10am

krock

JATINTHAKKAR IF-Dazzler
JATINTHAKKAR
JATINTHAKKAR

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
p.fashion.d & Deepali88, Smile

Thank you Guys for liking it!!!Thumbs Up

Edited by JATINTHAKKAR - 10 January 2011 at 3:17am
JATINTHAKKAR IF-Dazzler
JATINTHAKKAR
JATINTHAKKAR

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cadbery

thats beautiful, we have such talented writers in our forum...u r the latest entrySmile

Cadbery,Smile
Thanks for liking the Letter.
It'snot Right of me to comment on my writing Skills So I Don't know how good writer I'm.But Whatever i have written,It's Directly from heart.
It's Dillogical.

Thanks for including Me In the Talented Writer's List though I think other Writers are far too brilliant than me.

Loved your Comments.It Inspires Me.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index