India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

prem are you serious????

afghan33 Senior Member
afghan33
afghan33

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
prem are you serious? you are asking nandani to apologize to krishna for slapping him!!!!! you ask for apology without knowing the reason???? prem at least for once stand up to your wife and find out the reason behind nandani's behavior without making her embarrassed!!!!!!!! i think nandani should just tell the truth to prem right there so that prem can punish this creep! what do you think??????? comments plz.............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3nycsweetie

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Its Nandini who's actin dumb...why doesnt she tell d truth to Prem...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ch0c0lates

Sanu4u IF-Rockerz
Sanu4u
Sanu4u

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
yup cool...i agree too...
Praves Senior Member
Praves
Praves

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Agreed!!!
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Nandini should expose this Krushna by telling Prem the truth right there and than...Not only that she should let them all know that Krushna wants to ruin Prapti as he ruined her life...

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by afghan33

prem are you serious? you are asking nandani to apologize to krishna for slapping him!!!!! you ask for apology without knowing the reason???? prem at least for once stand up to your wife and find out the reason behind nandani's behavior without making her embarrassed!!!!!!!! i think nandani should just tell the truth to prem right there so that prem can punish this creep! what do you think??????? comments plz.............

i agree
ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
I also agree she must react and seize the opportunity to express and spit what she's hiding on spot so that prem can handle the situation in his way.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index