Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Does the Show Really Need New Extras?! UPdated (Page 8)

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
ya agree with u...
i was just showing my POV
bt u r right
both of them r rude and sweet with each other at different times

let them 2 do what they want, thats what make it interesting.......

Originally posted by Melissa2

@sugyaranu and Kaushiki

will this help a bit??

she is not trying to prove it to everyone....she is acting in a way that she think will force out the truth from abhay, she thinks this way abhay will come and talk to her...she is willing to let ppl belive she is insane by beliving in vampires or anything else that can do something to make abhay open up to her,  only 'her'.....i mean 'who will belive her anyways? right?....even she knows that...and all her 'vampire talk' was to say those last words...'i have proof in my locker'....hoping Abhay would be curious abt it...and well she succeded, tomorrow he will ask for it.....she isnt choosing the best way....but its whats she is doing....we all know noone except for abhay and piya will know abt this in the beginning....so no big deal....we should just let the creatives do as they want with piyas investigation.....we didnt like how Abhay treated Piya, humiliated her over and over again sometimes in front of everyone in the beginning....but its over now(hopefullyAngryLOL)....we knew he had a reason....so has Piya.....they arnt choosing the best ways....but thats what behaviours are abt....ups an downs....right and wrong.....thats what makes it intersting in a character:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.dazzleme.

.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
@anu....lol, sure sweety...it would rather be silly to divide this little issue into liking her or disliking her....i mean we saw abhay beeing mean but we still liked him....
and ofcourse....she could use another way...i just mean....this isnt even anything to know ' a right or wrong way' for in her mind...as for Metz....well, she doesnt really know the story of them even....so she doesnt even know what impact it has on abhay to start with.

Anyhow....no matter how we like it or not....CVs will go their way...exactly as they have driving us nuts with abhays 'hate me' act towards her.....so however its gonna be, be it....but!! @creatives *shouting* as long as i get my daily dose of what i am watching this for....the Main story, the main leads! Duhhh!

i mean thnx to today no-abhiya episode...i have been watching the AP precap like 10 time's now.....thats how much i need em,loool

Edited by Melissa2 - 10 January 2011 at 10:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9Ameres

ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Well I think this all comes down to one thing....who are u watching the show for???

I have noticed this so many times in this forum...everytime an epi comes up in which u have more of kabir misha tracker angad T scenes.....there r posts abt abhiya screen space.........but honestly I only love those epis which have more of kabir misha tracker angad panchi T n less of abhiya.......coz am watching the show mainly for these characters....abhiya doesnt really interest me much ( no offence meant to anyone )....nor does their track....though I like all of piyas scenes with misha/ panchi...coz am watching the show mainly for misha/panchi

n obv the ppl who make these posts r watching the show for abhiya n so they love those epis which have more of them Tongue....i for one would stop watching this show if i dont get atleast 3 out of 6 epis which focus on my fav characters....n now more importantly the miya love story....n trangad n panchi siddhant if they r paired opp to each other that is

I personally love the fun filled epis more than the romantic ones....so I dont really mind the so called " extras" n their scenes Embarrassed

Akankshaa.

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa2

@anu....lol, sure sweety...it would rather be silly to divide this little issue into liking her or disliking her....i mean we saw abhay beeing mean but we still liked him....
and ofcourse....she could use another way...i just mean....this isnt even anything to know ' a right or wrong way' for in her mind...as for Metz....well, she doenst really know the story of them even....so she doesnt even know what impact it has on abhay to start with.

Anyhow....no matter how we like it or not....CVs will go their way...exactly as they have driving us nuts with abhays 'hate me' act towards her.....so however its gonna be, be it....but!! @creatives *shouting* as long as i get my daily dose of what i am watching this for....the Main story, the main leads! Duhhh!

i mean thnx to today no-abhiya episode...i have been watching the AP precap like 10 time's now.....thats how much i need em,loool

I know some times we r so obsessed about something that we forget whats right or wrong or rather it can be whats right for us can be wrong for some one else!

@ bold-- Agree u with as long as im getting my daily dose of AP im happy! Big smile 

Lol! yeah the precap looks good doesnt it! Embarrassed 
waiting for tomorow! ;)

.dazzleme.

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
i like evry character of d show...
even misha , panchi, kabir ,angad ect......
r equally important 2 me 2......

Originally posted by ashi_mania

Well I think this all comes down to one thing....who are u watching the show for???

I have noticed this so many times in this forum...everytime an epi comes up in which u have more of kabir misha tracker angad T scenes.....there r posts abt abhiya screen space.........but honestly I only love those epis which have more of kabir misha tracker angad panchi T n less of abhiya.......coz am watching the show mainly for these characters....abhiya doesnt really interest me much ( no offence meant to anyone )....nor does their track....though I like all of piyas scenes with misha/ panchi...coz am watching the show mainly for misha/panchi

n obv the ppl who make these posts r watching the show for abhiya n so they love those epis which have more of them Tongue....i for one would stop watching this show if i dont get atleast 3 out of 6 epis which focus on my fav characters....n now more importantly the miya love story....n trangad n panchi siddhant if they r paired opp to each other that is

I personally love the fun filled epis more than the romantic ones....so I dont really mind the so called " extras" n their scenes Embarrassed
.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
@Anu
lol, the precap sure does look promosing,lol...even when they argue its a pleasure to watch,lol

@Ashi_mania....dearest....the overall purpose is not abt whose fav we are talking abt......we are critisizing the screen space for development in Main track for overall viewers....
its great dear, that you enjoy ur favz on this show...the whole team does a fab job....Piya Panchi Misha sisterhood and friendship rocks indeed....but thats not the point...and its not anything on personal oppionion level thats of main importance.
the point is creative critisizm for the main story....and well what you say is very natural.....ppl should make topics and critiszie when they see creatives getting out of line of the red line of the show, thats nothing wrong....thats what viewers oppionins are for....not abt our favz against eachother sweety...or abt 'those who posts this kind of topics'.....as i have seen on this forum....the overall members are in favour of all characters....but questioning the space of main track isnt really 'fav character thing', as its what the show is basically abt.

Edited by Melissa2 - 10 January 2011 at 11:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela-Doppelganger-kaushiki9Ameres

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I fully agree with you that the new characters were unnecessary and would spoil the show which was going on well.
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

I really don't get what's the need for new characters when we already have enough of them to concentrate on! Moreover there are few who are already neglected, like Kabir and T and yet they are bringing some more!

Plus they have changed the story's direction too many times, that's why it's so full of bloopers and illogical twists and that is so lame! And now they are changing it again to accommodate the new characters although it contradicts what was shown earlier, like Abhay suddenly having a brother!

In addition, Abhay & Piya's dark love story is becoming weaker by the day, although they are the main lead and the essence of this show, as they have already diverted to too many unnecessary drama

At first, it was Maya's track and then many unfunny comic fillers! that in one episode even Piya was shown to be laughing few moments later of having a heart breaking confrontation with Abhay! Now how lame was that?!!

I really feel disappointed! Why are they adding so much drama now?! New characters that means less Abhay & Piya!!.

Can't they have an original love story for once? which was only inspired from other shows but has its own flavor! Why do they want to add love triangles and rectangles and whatever!

All said and done, I know it's not in our hand, its all in the hands of creative team who seems can't think beyond Twilight and TVD, and that is really sad!

However as a viewer, I had to say what I had to say!

Why O why I get hooked to any Indian shows, seems I didn't learn my lesson the first time
! LOL

agree wid uSmile

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index