Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Does the Show Really Need New Extras?! UPdated (Page 7)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

After today's episode I am too much disappointed.Cry Our Abhiya's space will decrease more and more.

that what i was afraid of an thats why i made this topic and see they have already startedOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

agree 2 every word u said...

whats d need of these extra characters guys
old1 r not sorted yet, moreover they r deviating from main theme

if they want 2 add new chac they could have wait 4 some time. this is not d right time for these new entries...

its really disappointing...Unhappy

@ blue you nailed it!..this wont do i hate whats going on nowOuch..
i am totally disappointed too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzkaushiki9

.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
^^@ Piya....
i understand everyones consern....but i dont really get why most ppl here are getting so hyper abt it?ConfusedLOL
right and wrong is a part of every character....even a Big and kind hearted one like our Piya.

She sees no way....and grabs any path that crosses her mind at the moment......the guy doesnt even let a shadow touch her and then expects her to just leave it and stop asking....its rather insane.....so following this insane path from both sides leads right to wrong at times....thats a main reason why characters like hers are so touchable and enjoyable to see, as for Abhays....even he did hurt her with words(at times in front of ppl) and physically to scare her....he didnt choose the right way....but thats what came to his mind then.

and her public questioning of vampires was only to get out those last words' i have proof in my locker'.....to see if abhay will be intrested or not...and well seeing the precap she succeceded with her goal.....its anyways not like anyone would belive her, but rather think she is insane for beliving in vampires....so i wouldnt put what she did as 'exposing him'......cause what actually happened there was that she, carelss for how ppl would think of her saying those words, was only and only thinking of a way of forcing the truth out of Mr 'i'll do everythign in front of you, but you have nor right to question it'.

having that said.....Creatives focus yaar focus!!!...its ironically weird that we would even have a discussion on asking for more 'Main track and Main leads'......i mean MAIN should just say it all!!

Edited by Melissa2 - 10 January 2011 at 10:32am

ka7eelaadits7

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Anu tell me about it,Disapprove  todays episode was a real downer! a total drag! no Abhay and Piya! and it will get worst trust me, with all these unnecessary characters and diversions!Dead  

Piya just need to stop this insanity!

@ bold me tooOuch

Yahi tu! im feeling so down now! Ouch  Just feel like saying a lot of things but have to zip it! lol
Pia really needs to Stop! she loves him! oh really what kind of love is this!? Does she really think exposing him will do good? she is plain obsessed with him or rather vampires i feel! *rolls eyes*   Urgh! I know she is curious but limit hai yaar....i dont im just....disappointed DisapproveDisapprove

ka7eela

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Piya loves him yaar
bt she could atleast keep it 2 her
she shouldn't make it her project...

it could b a secret just in b/w both of them, there is no need for proving him a Vampire to whole world.
her this only thing irritated me.....

bt i believe she loves him and she has right 2 find d truth...
its related 2 her life 2....

[QUOTE=sugaryanu
Yahi tu! im feeling so down now! Ouch  Just feel like saying a lot of things but have to zip it! lol
Pia really needs to Stop! she loves him! oh really what kind of love is this!? Does she really think exposing him will do good? she is plain obsessed with him or rather vampires i feel! *rolls eyes*   Urgh! I know she is curious but limit hai yaar....i dont im just....disappointed DisapproveDisapprove
[/QUOTE]

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Originally posted by ka7eela

Anu tell me about it,Disapprove  todays episode was a real downer! a total drag! no Abhay and Piya! and it will get worst trust me, with all these unnecessary characters and diversions!Dead  

Piya just need to stop this insanity!

@ bold me tooOuch

what to do we are hooked to this show for their sakeOuch

about piya she is behaving impulsively now!, she should be more discreet about what she suspects, and try to handle it in  a mature way
 yo Piya get a grip girlLOL

Edited by ka7eela - 10 January 2011 at 10:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzkaushiki9Ameres

.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
@sugyaranu and Kaushiki

will this help a bit??

she is not trying to prove it to everyone....she is acting in a way that she think will force out the truth from abhay, she thinks this way abhay will come and talk to her...she is willing to let ppl belive she is insane by beliving in vampires or anything else that can do something to make abhay open up to her,  only 'her'.....i mean 'who will belive her anyways? right?....even she knows that...and all her 'vampire talk' was to say those last words...'i have proof in my locker'....hoping Abhay would be curious abt it...and well she succeded, tomorrow he will ask for it.....she isnt choosing the best way....but its whats she is doing....we all know noone except for abhay and piya will know abt this in the beginning....so no big deal....we should just let the creatives do as they want with piyas investigation.....we didnt like how Abhay treated Piya, humiliated her over and over again sometimes in front of everyone in the beginning....but its over now(hopefullyAngryLOL)....we knew he had a reason....so has Piya.....they arnt choosing the best ways....but thats what behaviours are abt....ups an downs....right and wrong.....thats what makes it intersting in a character:)

Edited by Melissa2 - 10 January 2011 at 10:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9Ameresadits7

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa2

@sugyaranu and Kaushiki

will this help a bit??

she is not trying to prove it to everyone....she is acting in a way that she think will force out the truth from abhay, she thinks this way abhay will come and talk to her...she is willing to let ppl belive she is insane by beliving in vampires or anything else that can do something to make abhay open up to her,  only 'her'.....i mean 'who will belive her anyways? right?....even she knows that...and all her 'vampire talk' was to say those last words...'i have proof in my locker'....hoping Abhay would be curious abt it...and well she succeded, tomorrow he will ask for it.....she isnt choosing the best way....but its whats she is doing....we all know noone except for abhay and piya will know abt this in the beginning....so no big deal....we should just let the creatives do as they want with piyas investigation.....we didnt like how Abhay treated Piya, humiliated her over and over again sometimes in front of everyone in the beginning....but its over now(hopefullyAngryLOL)....we knew he had a reason....so has Piya.....they arnt choosing the best ways....but thats what behaviours are abt....ups an downs....right and wrong.....thats what makes it intersting in a character:)

Mel im getting ur point and i supported Pia earlier too i mean i still like her thats why i feel she is pushing the limits with Abhay. She has a right to know but i just feel not the way she is doing...Ok so she is forcing the truth out of him but again like u said her way is wrong. For instance the silver glass thing she did was just not right what if Abhay had gone into a fit infront of every one present than? And now with pretending to be Matz in the upcoming track! That is just too too much!

Well i would just end it here. And im not against Pia or anything. I love her thats why ifeel more when she does something so stupid.
Anyways each to his own. So lets be it. Smile

.dazzleme.ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index