Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Does the Show Really Need New Extras?! UPdated (Page 6)

.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by Melissa2

Same here......i dont get the drag at all????....wat are they waiting for???......its like we need to Beg the creative for at least enough focus on the Main Track!!...i dont even know if thats sad or funny?!!

seems they are clueless to choose which direction to take the story!, the main leads are side lined, and its not funny its sad and i am getting annoyed! seriously LOL

i need my daily doze of Abhay and Piya i don't care for the rest!Embarrassed

exaclty.....i mean seriously...they need time to adjust to the story?, fine.....i rather watch repeats for a while till they give us a clear line ahead instead of driving us and poor piya nd abhay nuts in their storyline.....giving us like 2 secs of scene which isnt going anywhereConfused  @side lined......they werent even in 'any' kind of  'line' today!Confusedas for saturdays episode.....the focus was so 'unfocused'LOL

indeed....epic epsidoes like last weeks monday and tuesday are reason why i am hooked to this show...to this diffrent touch and forbidden lovestory.....otherwise it would be like any other typical show out there....i hope they change and imrpove and that fast!....its getting really annoying.

Edited by Melissa2 - 10 January 2011 at 10:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Exactly yaar why bring in new people when already you have such a big cast! Already so many characters and the leads dont get a proper screen time and keep on bringing more! Wow! And personally i dont like the new actors entering so its making it even more difficult for me to like the new track....And upar se Pia has offially lost it i guess! Gosh that girl!

Sorry for going off topic but after todays epi im really unhappy! DisapproveUnhappy 

If given a choice i would have chosen Mish and Kabir pair rather then...Oh well nothing can be done now.

No offence to anyone just my opinion.

Anu tell me about it,Disapprove  todays episode was a real downer! a total drag! no Abhay and Piya! and it will get worst trust me, with all these unnecessary characters and diversions!Dead  

Piya just need to stop this insanity!

@ bold me tooOuch
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amail1601

I have taken an oath not to talk about bloopers for a while, so won't comment about the rest of it, but the creatives DO need to concentrate on the characters we already have. The other day I was asking around about the names of the girls who hang around with Tracker and T, but couldn't find them. They are not even seen-once-during-the-whole-season kinda characters - they are regulars, and we are not even told their names. Seems really unfair. And if they add more characters now........... :|

@ blue thats what i am saying especially the main leads Abhay and Piya

@ boldLOL  they are namless creatures dont you know

yeah...I'm so confused...tabhi not commenting in the forum only. Ouch

I soo needed their names for my FF. Cry but now I'm actually feeling bad for those actors. they get made fun of, and they are there everyday. what would T be without her chamchis? who would tracker talk about guys with? they deserve more. Angry

ka7eela

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
After today's episode I am too much disappointed.Cry Our Abhiya's space will decrease more and more.

ka7eela

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
agree 2 every word u said...

whats d need of these extra characters guys
old1 r not sorted yet, moreover they r deviating from main theme

if they want 2 add new chac they could have wait 4 some time. this is not d right time for these new entries...

its really disappointing...Unhappy

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Same here......i dont get the drag at all????....wat are they waiting for???......its like we need to Beg the creative for at least enough focus on the Main Track!!...i dont even know if thats sad or funny?!!

seems they are clueless to choose which direction to take the story!, the main leads are side lined, and its not funny its sad and i am getting annoyed! seriously LOL

i need my daily doze of Abhay and Piya i don't care for the rest!Embarrassed

exaclty.....i mean seriously...they need time to adjust to the story?, fine.....i rather watch repeats for a while till they give us a clear line ahead instead of driving us and poor piya nd abhay nuts in their storyline.....giving us like 2 secs of scene which isnt going anywhereConfused  @side lined......they werent even in 'any' kind of  'line' today!Confusedas for saturdays episode.....the focus was so 'unfocused'LOL

indeed....epic epsidoes like last weeks monday and tuesday are reason why i am hooked to this show...to this diffrent touch and forbidden lovestory.....otherwise it would be like any other typical show out there....i hope they change and imrpove and that fast!....its getting really annoying.

i know what you mean, seems they want to focus on others now! and i dont understand whyConfused
@bold  exactly, this is a dark love story so they should give us just that! why all theses diversions!Dead

.dazzleme.

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

i think dat shaurya's entry was important as we needed sumbody opposite misha.......nd kabir nd misha r gud as frnds only........nd d entry of abhay's bro wud i think...make d show interesting as he wud create problems for abhiya nd dey wud cum closer.......because as it is abhay never cumes close to piya unless she is in sum sort of trouble!!! so really excited.........Tongue
PS i don't see abhay's brother's entry as  a blooper b'coz in d first epi abhay asked Chand dat who was he nd chand said dat he wud b his only son!!!!
if abhay was actually his only son den y wud he ask such a question frm his own father???????Big smile
And i want to add dat i completely agree wid cuteluv...dey waste first 5 minutes showing d previous day's scenes.......nd plzzz bring back piya's curls nd make her wear sum good dresses nd not dat sweater which she was wearing on saturday!!!!!!OuchOuchOuch

i agree with u...Misha n Shaurya track will be fun to watch...as he was the only dude who appealed her...n abhay's bro will be a nice entry b/c abhay will protects piya more...altho i have a feeling....abhays bro also loved maithli....(like vamp. diaries) so seein piya he will also try a chance...hahahaha it will actually be more fun to watch...lol
Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sugaryanu

Exactly yaar why bring in new people when already you have such a big cast! Already so many characters and the leads dont get a proper screen time and keep on bringing more! Wow! And personally i dont like the new actors entering so its making it even more difficult for me to like the new track....And upar se Pia has offially lost it i guess! Gosh that girl!

Sorry for going off topic but after todays epi im really unhappy! DisapproveUnhappy 

If given a choice i would have chosen Mish and Kabir pair rather then...Oh well nothing can be done now.

No offence to anyone just my opinion.

Anu tell me about it,Disapprove  todays episode was a real downer! a total drag! no Abhay and Piya! and it will get worst trust me, with all these unnecessary characters and diversions!Dead  

Piya just need to stop this insanity!

@ bold me tooOuch
@Red/ka7ella, shub shub bolo Ouch plssss i hope not Ouch
@Anu, Kabir-Mish would make a cute pair.... but that new guy is not bad... as long as he doesnt cut down abhiya scenes !!! n did u read Piya is gonna act as Maithli to make abhay confess his past n that he is a vampire Confused ??? This Girlllllllllllllllll na LOL

Edited by ritu1618 - 10 January 2011 at 10:23am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index