Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Does the Show Really Need New Extras?! UPdated (Page 4)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Now..that depends on your definition of 'fillers'..If you mean, random Misha-Tracker/Kabir-Angad scenes?, than they are also required once in a while, like you said! Though having lightheartedness all the time ain't a good idea either, but we also need atleast 2 friendship scenes in a week.. Now EK has a helluva task to do with the screenspace - let her give top priorities to the two couples, that is, AbhIya, MiYa, AND show Siddharth-Panchi office scenes, Kabir, T, Tracker and Angad too! Looks like EVERYONE will have to compromise about their favourite couple's screenspace - including the PW, AbhayPia, Kabir andor everyone's fans! It might be low/high according to the track. Smile

Nope that is not what I meant by fillers exactly. Anyhow, if AbhIya screenspace is going to be compromised then, well, I don't know about anyone else, for me the charm of the show will reduce because it is as it is going so slow. In any case, the fact that Kabir is being butchered as it is is keeping me upset these days. Misha is the only character who's still how she was and I can just hope and pray that she doesn't change. I'm pretty excited about her love story but I do not want her turning into a moony-eyes lovestruck teenager! That's so not herOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KhaLidaH-Chinky--Doppelganger-Akankshaa.

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Agree wid u chill_out...abhia is d charm of d show.
romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
new entries isn't a prob it has happened in every show bus dont want them at the cost of Abhiya scenes....
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
A new entry was needed for misha. So I dont mind that. But I dont want abhay's bro come and then suddenly turn positive and comes between abhiya. Also I fear abhay's bro will eat the screen space of abhiya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adorableKSG

i dont think the TM specifically is targeting the entries siddhant and gautam as  'extra's but overally any additional character nd story at the moment.....no one doubts that they might be great actors....but thats not even the point hereConfusedLOL...

yes, the whole show is not just abt Abhay and Piya....but it is the main story....and one dont need to be obssesed with them to notice the obvious,that in half episodes weekly they get less screen space and no proper focus as main leads should get....while they could have it, by dragging down on dragging side tracks....by dragging down, i mean show them in enough portion as a side track should be shown.

and i dont see any problem with ppl starting to obsses or beeing attached over the 'pyaar kii kahani' aka AbhayPiya ....thats kinda the whole point in a creatives succes.....to have viewers who are attached to the show and its main story........
its not abt anything personal against or for the main characters or the other characters dear....its creative critisizim in hope of improvment for the main track.....the track the shows bones are built on and is pending to develop nd what overall viewers are eager to see.

exactly! thank you! thank you at last  someone got my exact  pointLOLThumbs Up

Edited by ka7eela - 10 January 2011 at 9:40am
Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Please don't call them "extras"!!!...
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
thank you all for your valuable in putsTongue

i think many of you jump on me without even reading the post properly!

to those who are saying that this show isnt about Abhay and Piya well then tell me who is it about?!Confused

the shows title is PKYEK  a dark love story! so whether you like it or not it is mainly about them, they are the lead! the story is about them! and all the rest are just there to support their love story!

don't get me wrong i like Misha , kabir..etc you see  we have many side characters, so why do we need more! 

but my only concern is Abhay & Piya's screen space, as its already cut to minimum and becoming less and less, with meaningless comedy fillers of others! seeing them being drunk and playing stupid illogical  pranks is not my cup of tea of fun!

and now with the new characters like showing them off and how awesome they are! that is lame! 

these all are fillers who are taking screen space of the main lead and their story! 

if you like these fillers,  its up to you but i dont,  and i am entitled to my opinion period! 

Edited by ka7eela - 10 January 2011 at 9:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlove-Doppelganger-

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
@ka7leela..
i am completely with you on this...you said it all in the previous post of yours...i am still hoping the main story is not sacrificed in all these..today i finished the whole episode in like 5 mins literally..since i only saw abhay-piya scenes and pretty much skipped everything else..very much disappointed...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela-Doppelganger-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index