Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Does the Show Really Need New Extras?! UPdated (Page 3)

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged

@Aku, sorry yaar... acctually, im really disappointed wit these new entries... coz kabir is not gettin enough screenspace even now Confused phir tho usko completely side-line karr na de Cry better not AngryLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzAkankshaa.

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

ritu, but I'll have to agree with Akanksha! I don't know how and why I missed her comment. This story is about AbhIya, there is no doubt about that but the other characters deserve their own space as well.
yes they defo deserve their space as long as they dont eat up abhiya/kabira's space LOL im too attached to old characters so jst worried ke their screenspace shld not be cut down on

Edited by ritu1618 - 10 January 2011 at 5:42am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz-Doppelganger-AmeresAkankshaa..Jane..

adorableKSG Groupbie
adorableKSG
adorableKSG

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
yes 'their own space'.....but that doesnt mean 'equall' as main track.....while in half episodes there is equall or even sometimes more....thats not so 'creative'...and sometimes indiciates on that the creatives cant handle the track well.....however i hope they are thaughtfully going forward with comming tracks and entries in hope of improvment and enough importance to what actually needs it:)

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Lol, Neetz, it's okay! As I said, many people started watching the show for other characters than Abhay-Pia, that is, about 40% of the people watch the show for PW, many people (including me & Mahi) started getting on with the show because of Kabir.. And many people here adore Panchi!, and they all deserve their own storyline..

you are cute with ur dividings and percentages of ur own, adorableLOL

they sure deserve a storyline, but sorrounding and indirectly related to the main track and helping the main track;)......thats what a show generally is abt....its main track and the sorroundings to involve it.....

Edited by adorableKSG - 10 January 2011 at 5:53am

lighteningbuzzka7eela

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged

ritu, but I'll have to agree with Akanksha! I don't know how and why I missed her comment. This story is about AbhIya, there is no doubt about that but the other characters deserve their own space as well.

Lol, Neetz, it's okay! As I said, many people started watching the show for other characters than Abhay-Pia, that is, about 40% of the people watch the show for PW, many people (including me & Mahi) started getting on with the show because of Kabir.. And many people here adore Panchi!, and they all deserve their own storyline.. And EK handles screenspace very well! She has been doing good lately - handling every friendship & relationship. 

I know what you're saying. People had different reasons. Some had Sukku, some had PW, some had the fact that it was based on supernatural, etc, etc, etc. So ya, I agree with you. Better than showing fillers, they should give everyone screen space. When I say AbhIya shouldn't be compromised, I mean with fillers and not with other couples. AbhIya are as it is getting less than 1/4th screen space and I'm fine with that as long as it's not reduced further. Now, the other 3/4th, instead of giving fillers, they should show us, Panchi, Misha and Kabir's love story. I'm not against comedy and fun once in a while. These fillers add the required lightheartedness to the show but then, not very often because this is a deep show, not a lighthearted one. If someone expecting 'masti' and all like the other Star One shows, then they can forget it. This show is not for them. So bottomline: the other couples should be given screen space instead of the fillers and not instead of AbhIya. Got the point?

KhaLidaHAkankshaa.

AY_RHr4eVer Senior Member
AY_RHr4eVer
AY_RHr4eVer

i don't agree because the half fans of pkyek  watch this show only for the other character not only for abhya.... if rest have no screen space then ppl will do not watch this show... now pkyek is in top 10 agr baqi character ko screen space nahi milega to show less me chala jai ga.. phr wo top 100 me ho ga....
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Originally posted by ritu1618

yes they defo deserve their space as long as they dont eat up abhiya/kabira's space LOL im too attached to old characters so jst worried ke their screenspace shld not be cut down on

Ya, me too :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Goody

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Ya..right..other characters r also needed bt kya karein...we all r dying 2 c more n more of abhia moments ..DIL MAANGE MORE !! But neverthless,.its rocking yet ..fingers crossed abt abhia scenes not 2 b cut short further in future.
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Lol, Neetz, it's okay! As I said, many people started watching the show for other characters than Abhay-Pia, that is, about 40% of the people watch the show for PW, many people (including me & Mahi) started getting on with the show because of Kabir.. And many people here adore Panchi!, and they all deserve their own storyline.. And EK handles screenspace very well! She has been doing good lately - handling every friendship & relationship. 

I know what you're saying. People had different reasons. Some had Sukku, some had PW, some had the fact that it was based on supernatural, etc, etc, etc. So ya, I agree with you. Better than showing fillers, they should give everyone screen space. When I say AbhIya shouldn't be compromised, I mean with fillers and not with other couples. AbhIya are as it is getting less than 1/4th screen space and I'm fine with that as long as it's not reduced further. Now, the other 3/4th, instead of giving fillers, they should show us, Panchi, Misha and Kabir's love story. I'm not against comedy and fun once in a while. These fillers add the required lightheartedness to the show but then, not very often because this is a deep show, not a lighthearted one. If someone expecting 'masti' and all like the other Star One shows, then they can forget it. This show is not for them. So bottomline: the other couples should be given screen space instead of the fillers and not instead of AbhIya. Got the point?

Now..that depends on your definition of 'fillers'..If you mean, random Misha-Tracker/Kabir-Angad scenes?, than they are also required once in a while, like you said! Though having lightheartedness all the time ain't a good idea either, but we also need atleast 2 friendship scenes in a week.. Now EK has a helluva task to do with the screenspace - let her give top priorities to the two couples, that is, AbhIya, MiYa, AND show Siddharth-Panchi office scenes, Kabir, T, Tracker and Angad too! Looks like EVERYONE will have to compromise about their favourite couple's screenspace - including the PW, AbhayPia, Kabir and/or everyone's fans! It might be low/high according to the track. Smile

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 10 January 2011 at 5:53am

ashi_mania.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index