Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Does the Show Really Need New Extras?! UPdated (Page 13)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Originally posted by ka7eela

the article! OMG! now you got me really worried!Ouch..so its a habit of her to change the script all the times , doesn't she know that this will weaken the plot? and and diverts the story from its main concept?! and the outcome would be a total chaos!, i am sure that movie was a major flop!

@red..Ouch..oh well if she ruins Abhay & Piya! and doesn't utilize Visu's brilliant acting skills and their magical chemistry, it will be totally her lose too cause this show will go down the drain!

the main concept is dark story and the main leads are Abhay and Piya whether anyone like it or not! so she better stick  with it! 

you know what i think, i think she did all this once with one of her series and somehow and for whatever odd reasons it worked for her and the show became a major hit 

so she thinks now she can do it again and again and it will work too, hello! not all the viewers are the same! and if a blunder works once with some viewers it wont work again with some others ! 

she knows that this show is targeted to youngsters and its not one of her saas bahu type! so she better stick with her original concept! and the main leads Abhay & Piya

Lol, all Ekta's movies have been flops.......as I used to hear about it all the time on tv about people ridiculing her movies as flops.

I have heard that her shows are famous for her characters but, ridiculed for their story tracks. Like for instance, in the DMG forum, there was a post about the couples that were destroyed by indian television serials and many people in there were vouching for the characters but, abusing the serials and out of those serials most were of Ekta's.

I just hope this woman gets on track somehow and doesn't destroy our Abhiya. Confused I hate how Indian serials make the characters so appealing that we grow to be awe of them and then they just smash at our face! Angry

so she has this habit of creating magical couple an then destroy them by her constant illogical twists and turns in the stories, hence people appreciate the couple and curse the show! i hope she doesn't do that to PKEK!Ouch

but that sounds like another production house too, didn't that happen to CMG too!

so its  a habit . i think the main reason might be they dont have good and strong stories in hand, hence they dont know which direction to go to,  thats why they always end up being illogical! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
a frustrated updateSleepy
NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
get kabir our and the useless characters too
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shnehi

get kabir our and the useless characters too

hey i love Kabir i know he has become annoying lately but he is a good guyEmbarrassed

let them kick the rest!Wink
lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
update..

so some new extras are brought in and they are taking from the screen space of the leads like this new teacher, who had more time with Abhay today then Piya 

I know! They have the weirdest teachers at their college. First its that weird teacher who was crushing after Kabir who talks in the most weirdest way ever, she actually stresses every syllable of speech she talks! LOL And now this new one, hey have you seen the movie Matilda. I could swear that new teacher looks so much like the evil headmistress in that movie!

and that lame boss of Panchi, ok we get it! he is a number one womanizer/ Casanova! 

so no need to show it every now and then, being chased or some random women coming to him its really pathetic to project his adulterous affairs as funny  

I know they have to emphasize on him being a womanizer in every episode. It's like "HELLO we get the point, you are big womanizer and an idiot you don't have to keep proving that!" It's not even funny, it just makes me get annoyed with him more and with Panchi triple.

pleases just proceed with the damn story ! and concentrate on the main aid and the main concept!

Agreed! Approve 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela-Swetha-

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

update..

so some new extras are brought in and they are taking from the screen space of the leads like this new teacher, who had more time with Abhay today then Piya 

I know! They have the weirdest teachers at their college. First its that weird teacher who was crushing after Kabir who talks in the most weirdest way ever, she actually stresses every syllable of speech she talks! LOL And now this new one, hey have you seen the movie Matilda. I could swear that new teacher looks so much like the evil headmistress in that movie!

and that lame boss of Panchi, ok we get it! he is a number one womanizer/ Casanova! 

so no need to show it every now and then, being chased or some random women coming to him its really pathetic to project his adulterous affairs as funny  

I know they have to emphasize on him being a womanizer in every episode. It's like "HELLO we get the point, you are big womanizer and an idiot you don't have to keep proving that!" It's not even funny, it just makes me get annoyed with him more and with Panchi triple.

pleases just proceed with the damn story ! and concentrate on the main aid and the main concept!

Agreed! Approve 

OMG!!!ROFLROFL yeah i have seen Matilda and that was one scary teacher!!ROFL

yeah that aunty teacher  thought Kabir loves herLOL you are right the way she talks is very  weird 

@ blue ROFL yeah its so annoying 

thank you for making laugh once again luv yaHug 

lighteningbuzz

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

update..

Agreed! Approve 

OMG!!!ROFLROFL yeah i have seen Matilda and that was one scary teacher!!ROFL

yeah that aunty teacher  thought Kabir loves herLOL you are right the way she talks is very  weird 

@ blue ROFL yeah its so annoying 

thank you for making laugh once again luv yaHug 
I know huh........now that I look at it. I realized its a perfect picture to send to a guy the next time someone else approaches my mom for my proposal and I don't like him.....LOL I'll ask him for his phone number over the phone and send him this picture and say its a picture of me..........ROFL Gosh, I can just imagine the look on his face. If he hasn't seen Matilda ofcourse but, I will make sure he hasn't so, that he will believe me!

And yaar don't thank me for making you laugh. Your my sister............it just comes out naturally to joke around and laugh with you. It's a natural bond between sisters/friends to talk about random things and just laugh.Wink

ka7eela

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
i m losing interest in d show

only 5 minutes 4 abhiya story nd d rest

they just keep on giving screen space 2 other actors

nd almost every new week new characters

i dont mind misha nd kabir but d rest just waste our time

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index