Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Does the Show Really Need New Extras?! UPdated (Page 12)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss_Sun

i don't  understand the new Extras! Siddhant Karnick Stern Smile.
I HOPE he don't creat missunderstanding and take the screen place of abhiya .Ermm

i hope so tooOuch

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged

Hey guess what I was browsing through these articles yesterday and I coincidentally came across this article. It looks like its a old one but, I feel it somewhat related to what we are discussing in this post.

Ekta Kapoor cheated me: Rishi Kapoor

Thank god for the sunny role in "Hum Tum". The last time we saw Rishi Kapoor, he was a ghoulish murder suspect in Ekta Kapoor's "Kucch To Hai" and watching him as the empathetic, humorous father of Saif Ali Khan after that was so welcome.

Fumes Rishi: "I couldn't help doing that film since my good friend Jeetendra was involved. Ekta is like a daughter to me. She told me it was a small cameo of a murder suspect. My role kept getting changed throughout! This is what Ekta does all the time.

"No wonder all the actors, including Sohail Khan, are so unhappy with her. The director has to wait to decide what Ekta does next. I was so unhappy. It was a rubbishy role. Ekta should stop making feature films. They make films like serials. She should do only television."

...."Well, I was always there. I still get the same kind of offers that I got before 'Hum Tum'. It's just that I won't accept any and every film that comes my way. I need a good wicket to bat on. I'd never venture blindfolded into a film like I did with Balaji's 'Kuchh To Hai'. I'm really upset with them.

"They cheated me. I've to guard my interests as an actor. It's very important for me to have the newer generation of moviegoers recognise me as a good actor. My endeavour is to find the right roles. At my age there aren't too many promising parts available."

The article is pretty long as he talks about other things as well. But, I copy & pasted the main things of the article related to our discussion about Ekta. Here is the link:

From what others have told me in IF about Ekta Kapoor and her shows and from reading this article, it seems like this woman has a pretty bad reputation when it comes to handling her shows and characters. I am not bashing her becuz, I am not too familiar with her shows as I have only seen 1-2 shows of hers which were also, destroyed by her. But, it has me worried about Abhiya and PKYEK based on her past reputation of not utilizing her characters to their potential and changing the track all the time from its original concept. Confused

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 12 January 2011 at 3:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Hey guess what I was browsing through these articles yesterday and I coincidentally came across this article. It looks like its a old one but, I feel it somewhat related to what we are discussing in this post.

Thank god for the sunny role in "Hum Tum". The last time we saw Rishi Kapoor, he was a ghoulish murder suspect in Ekta Kapoor's "Kucch To Hai" and watching him as the empathetic, humorous father of Saif Ali Khan after that was so welcome.

Fumes Rishi: "I couldn't help doing that film since my good friend Jeetendra was involved. Ekta is like a daughter to me. She told me it was a small cameo of a murder suspect. My role kept getting changed throughout! This is what Ekta does all the time.

"No wonder all the actors, including Sohail Khan, are so unhappy with her. The director has to wait to decide what Ekta does next. I was so unhappy. It was a rubbishy role. Ekta should stop making feature films. They make films like serials. She should do only television."

...."Well, I was always there. I still get the same kind of offers that I got before 'Hum Tum'. It's just that I won't accept any and every film that comes my way. I need a good wicket to bat on. I'd never venture blindfolded into a film like I did with Balaji's 'Kuchh To Hai'. I'm really upset with them.

"They cheated me. I've to guard my interests as an actor. It's very important for me to have the newer generation of moviegoers recognise me as a good actor. My endeavour is to find the right roles. At my age there aren't too many promising parts available."

The article is pretty long as he talks about other things as well. But, I copy & pasted the main things of the article related to our discussion about Ekta. Here is the link:

From what others have told me in IF about Ekta Kapoor and her shows and from reading this article, it seems like this woman has a pretty bad reputation when it comes to handling her shows and characters. I am not bashing her becuz, I am not too familiar with her shows as I have only seen 1-2 shows of hers which were also, destroyed by her. But, it has me worried about Abhiya and PKYEK based on her past reputation of not utilizing her characters to their potential and changing the track all the time from its original concept. Confused

the article! OMG! now you got me really worried!Ouch..so its a habit of her to change the script all the times , doesn't she know that this will weaken the plot? and and diverts the story from its main concept?! and the outcome would be a total chaos!, i am sure that movie was a major flop!

@red..Ouch..oh well if she ruins Abhay & Piya! and doesn't utilize Visu's brilliant acting skills and their magical chemistry, it will be totally her lose too cause this show will go down the drain!

the main concept is dark story and the main leads are Abhay and Piya whether anyone like it or not! so she better stick  with it! 

you know what i think, i think she did all this once with one of her series and somehow and for whatever odd reasons it worked for her and the show became a major hit 

so she thinks now she can do it again and again and it will work too, hello! not all the viewers are the same! and if a blunder works once with some viewers it wont work again with some others ! 

she knows that this show is targeted to youngsters and its not one of her saas bahu type! so she better stick with her original concept! and the main leads Abhay & Piya

Edited by ka7eela - 12 January 2011 at 4:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlovelighteningbuzzBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
@ka7eela i agree wid u on dis...at d end of d day it's only abhiya dat matters.........nd i don't want kekta to ruin pkyek lyk other shows where she separates d leads.....d lady marries another man nd she accepts him as her husband nd give birth to 1000 children wid him........i jst want abhiya to b together!!!!!
kekta makes d most fabulous jodis but den separates dem.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

@ka7eela i agree wid u on dis...at d end of d day it's only abhiya dat matters.........nd i don't want kekta to ruin pkyek lyk other shows where she separates d leads.....d lady marries another man nd she accepts him as her husband nd give birth to 1000 children wid him........i jst want abhiya to b together!!!!!
kekta makes d most fabulous jodis but den separates dem.....

i hope so yaar, i hope she doesn't separate them or add her usual saas bahu masala of ploting and making her marry somone elseDead!Angry 

i am so addicted to Abhay and Piya, i love Visu to the core..

@ red you cracked me upROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzBefikre

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Really like chakku I am also worried. What if she breaks abhiya relationship and pair piya with abhay's bro. Shocked I cant bear that. I am deeply in love with abhiya and if she does that it will break my heart.Cry

P.S - current TB article of KMH2 says that Arohi will get married to other one not Arjun. What if she does the same trick with this show.Angry
lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

the article! OMG! now you got me really worried!Ouch..so its a habit of her to change the script all the times , doesn't she know that this will weaken the plot? and and diverts the story from its main concept?! and the outcome would be a total chaos!, i am sure that movie was a major flop!

@red..Ouch..oh well if she ruins Abhay & Piya! and doesn't utilize Visu's brilliant acting skills and their magical chemistry, it will be totally her lose too cause this show will go down the drain!

the main concept is dark story and the main leads are Abhay and Piya whether anyone like it or not! so she better stick  with it! 

you know what i think, i think she did all this once with one of her series and somehow and for whatever odd reasons it worked for her and the show became a major hit 

so she thinks now she can do it again and again and it will work too, hello! not all the viewers are the same! and if a blunder works once with some viewers it wont work again with some others ! 

she knows that this show is targeted to youngsters and its not one of her saas bahu type! so she better stick with her original concept! and the main leads Abhay & Piya

Lol, all Ekta's movies have been flops.......as I used to hear about it all the time on tv about people ridiculing her movies as flops.

I have heard that her shows are famous for her characters but, ridiculed for their story tracks. Like for instance, in the DMG forum, there was a post about the couples that were destroyed by indian television serials and many people in there were vouching for the characters but, abusing the serials and out of those serials most were of Ekta's.

I just hope this woman gets on track somehow and doesn't destroy our Abhiya. Confused I hate how Indian serials make the characters so appealing that we grow to be awe of them and then they just smash at our face! Angry

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Really like chakku I am also worried. What if she breaks abhiya relationship and pair piya with abhay's bro. Shocked I cant bear that. I am deeply in love with abhiya and if she does that it will break my heart.Cry

P.S - current TB article of KMH2 says that Arohi will get married to other one not Arjun. What if she does the same trick with this show.Angry

@ bold it will break my heart too, and it will be bye bye PKEK for me for sure!

i dont watch that show that you have mentioned but thats really sad for those who are watching it!

and if Ekta did that to PKEK then again i will stop watching it as it will be another saas bahu shows of her that i have never watched!

kaushiki9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index