Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Does the Show Really Need New Extras?! UPdated (Page 11)

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
@Kritzu : i think d story ll surely start der track wid maithilli-abhay story set to unfold......

des daily soaps do face dis probs coz dey gotta run the show fr mre dn a yr atleast....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

Originally posted by chakku

bang on adits......we can not always expect d screen to be shared by abhiya only nd particularly at dat tym when deir has not even started.....nd moreover it is not a 2-3 hours long movie or a serial which cums once in a week.....it is a show which runs 6 days a week...so they need to add characters to move d story ahead......plus abhay piya r surely gonna fall in luv soon b'coz will will cum to knw about his truth so guys chillax..den u will have abhiya nd only abhiya which wud b a dark luv story.......
We don't want 30 mins of AbhiYa but they should get the screenspace they deserve.They were so many days when AbhiYa didn't even get a single scene together.Take yesterdays epi for example...Trangad are cute and funny but do they deserve more screenspace than the leads?Nowadays we get 5-6 mins of Trangad everyday and hardly 3 mins of AbhiYaConfused

@blue
It has already been 3 months since the show started.When are the cvs planning to start AbhiYa's story?We have waited for so long.

I totally agree with you, Kritzy! I love all the characters, the show won't be the same without either one of them missing but if something has to compromised, I"ll prefer the rest of the characters to be compromised and NOT AbhIya, period! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonloveka7eela-Doppelganger-adits7Ameres

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

@KA7eela : i understand...wat u r sayin is nt completely wrong......bt d prob is frm the time d channel hs extended d telecast frm mon-sat d Cvs mus hv bn facing some prob atleast.......

yeah dey shudnt compromise on d content no matter wat...........bt i think v shud jus w8 n watch fr some mre time.......m sure dey mus b hvin some strategy behind dis as well....

fr instance : why do we crave fr abhiya scenes ...coz v get limited of dem.....bt wateva v get r good most of d time.....n may b d Cvs dont want us to feel dt d jodi loosing charm wid too many similar scenes .........

yes i do agree wid u to an extent abt d charcters....coz der r enough characters r8 nw ....n r doin so well......lets c....

@ red lets wait and watch and i hope they don't let us downOuch

@blue they will never lose their charm they are the bestEmbarrassed

adits7

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged

bang on adits......we can not always expect d screen to be shared by abhiya only nd particularly at dat tym when deir has not even started.....nd moreover it is not a 2-3 hours long movie or a serial which cums once in a week.....it is a show which runs 6 days a week...so they need to add characters to move d story ahead......plus abhay piya r surely gonna fall in luv soon b'coz will will cum to knw about his truth so guys chillax..den u will have abhiya nd only abhiya which wud b a dark luv story.......
We don't want 30 mins of AbhiYa but they should get the screenspace they deserve.They were so many days when AbhiYa didn't even get a single scene together.Take yesterdays epi for example...Trangad are cute and funny but do they deserve more screenspace than the leads?Nowadays we get 5-6 mins of Trangad everyday and hardly 3 mins of AbhiYaConfused

@blue
It has already been 3 months since the show started.When are the cvs planning to start AbhiYa's story?We have waited for so long.
i get u kritzi......even i was kinda disappointed seeing dat trangad got more screenspace dan abhiya yesterday but as adits said we shud wait for sumtym.....deir luv story is not starting b'coz piya is first finding d truth about abhay nd abhay cannot afford to luv her.....in other luv stories boy nd gal r normal human beings nd all dat eye-locking stuff happens nd dey go goo-goo over each other but it has to b different her...nd dey cannot fall for each other so easilySmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-adits7

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

@blue

I totally agree with you, Kritzy! I love all the characters, the show won't be the same without either one of them missing but if something has to compromised, I"ll prefer the rest of the characters to be compromised and NOT AbhIya, period! 

neethi bang on, thats my main point too, this show is about them and their story, the rest i dont care!

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
@Ka7eela : yes dey surely wont loose charm fr us who r fans of d shw...bt der r general viewers who contribute in trps.....who watch d show mostly wen d twists n turns in d lead pair r promoted.....

der hv bn many shows b4 who hv faced dis prob so may b dey r ensuring it doesnt happen wid dis as well.....

yeah v shud w8 n watch as many twists r cmin up n mystery gettin unfold....

ka7eelaBefikre

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged

@blue
i get u kritzi......even i was kinda disappointed seeing dat trangad got more screenspace dan abhiya yesterday but as adits said we shud wait for sumtym.....deir luv story is not starting b'coz piya is first finding d truth about abhay nd abhay cannot afford to luv her.....in other luv stories boy nd gal r normal human beings nd all dat eye-locking stuff happens nd dey go goo-goo over each other but it has to b different her...nd dey cannot fall for each other so easilySmile

exactly...it aint a normal human love story ..so it is tkin time to start....unlike usual love story which starts wid arguments.....hate n love...1 sided love etc etc.......

ka7eelaBefikre

Miss_sunn Goldie
Miss_sunn
Miss_sunn

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
i don't  understand the new Extras! Siddhant Karnick Stern Smile.
I HOPE he don't creat missunderstanding and take the screen place of abhiya .Ermm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index