Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Does the Show Really Need New Extras?! UPdated (Page 10)

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
guyz i think we shud w8 fr sometime b4 getting on conclusions.....

yeah it is a dark love story ...d main track abt abhay n his past...pia abhay love track is yet to start.......its a daily long running show......so d main story wud definitely tk some time ..a dark story i think needs a base n time to evolve.....n its different in a 2-3 hr movie n a daily soap.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzka7eelaBefikre

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Julybaby22

that's true yaaar Disapprove
we're already getting less AbhayPiya scenes with the present characters on the show!
Todays epi was pretty random .. i hope they improvee the story & show more of the main leads - esp. Abhay Piya!!!! Thumbs Up
i think they just put the angad-tracker story to pass time : (

@ bold, mandy tell me about it yaar, its so annoying an getting on my nerves!. 

@ blue not yesterdays only, but many more, if you think of it, we always get stupid fillers

@ red i so hope soEmbarrassed i am dying to see some serious things between Abhay and Piya! we want to see their love story this show is about them period

nagad tracker track is alt least fun to watch sometimes but not always

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
@adits bang on ......we can not always expect d screen to be shared by abhiya only nd particularly at dat tym when deir luv story has not even started.....nd moreover it is not a 2-3 hours long movie or a serial which cums once in a week.....it is a show which runs 6 days a week...so they need to add characters to move d story ahead......plus abhay piya r surely gonna fall in luv soon b'coz will will cum to knw about his truth so guys chillax..den u will have abhiya nd only abhiya which wud b a dark luv story....... nd guys we r getting to see fillers jst b'coz dey r lacking bank of epis ...once dey get over it we will get more of abhiya.....

Edited by chakku - 11 January 2011 at 6:58am

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

bang on adits......we can not always expect d screen to be shared by abhiya only nd particularly at dat tym when deir has not even started.....nd moreover it is not a 2-3 hours long movie or a serial which cums once in a week.....it is a show which runs 6 days a week...so they need to add characters to move d story ahead......plus abhay piya r surely gonna fall in luv soon b'coz will will cum to knw about his truth so guys chillax..den u will have abhiya nd only abhiya which wud b a dark luv story.......

chakku exactly....it runs fr 6 days a week......also maithilli-abhay track is abt 2 start....dn abhay pia toh hai hi......

n blive me d limited scenes of lead pair ensures quality scenes...wen dey start showin more lead pair scenes aftr some period of time d scenes start lookin repetitive ........so its better v get limited bt quality lead pair scenes......

n agn its a long running show dey surely wudnt wanna show everything in 1st 2-3 months n dn hv nthin better to shw aftr some months.....

Befikre

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

k so me is an late entrant in dis topic......bt hd mentioned dis in my post as well.....

dat i think dey shud hv w8ted fr some time b4 gettin 2 new characters.............

der r already around 6-7 characters which v r lovin...abhay, pia....meesha panchi....kabir....angad n tracker.....danish fr nw is outta pic i think...

i dont hv prob wid new entries bt jus dt i wudnt want dem to cut d screen space of d already existing characters which hv bn entertaining us so well...

shaurya hs already entered n goin by his appearance i think hs some mystery to his character...thou i wudnt want to c  abhay's bro 1 mre character to enter dt soon...

having said dt i wud wanna w8 n watch hw dey develop d track n maintain d characters as well...Smile

as you said we have plenty so why bring moreConfused

frankly i dont care about the rest as long as the story doesn't divert from the main concept aka dark love story, and the main leads Abhay and Piya! others are there to support their story and this is  a fact! its pyar ki ek kahaniWink

the story is mainly about Abhay and Piya so they should have the most screen space like at least the half of it each day, the other half they can concentrate on others per day or whatever EmbarrassedLOL

but if we have more characters then that means less of them and that is unaccepted as this story is about them!

Edited by ka7eela - 11 January 2011 at 7:10am

adits7

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged

bang on adits......we can not always expect d screen to be shared by abhiya only nd particularly at dat tym when deir has not even started.....nd moreover it is not a 2-3 hours long movie or a serial which cums once in a week.....it is a show which runs 6 days a week...so they need to add characters to move d story ahead......plus abhay piya r surely gonna fall in luv soon b'coz will will cum to knw about his truth so guys chillax..den u will have abhiya nd only abhiya which wud b a dark luv story.......
We don't want 30 mins of AbhiYa but they should get the screenspace they deserve.They were so many days when AbhiYa didn't even get a single scene together.Take yesterdays epi for example...Trangad are cute and funny but do they deserve more screenspace than the leads?Nowadays we get 5-6 mins of Trangad everyday and hardly 3 mins of AbhiYaConfused

@blue
It has already been 3 months since the show started.When are the cvs planning to start AbhiYa's story?We have waited for so long.

Edited by Kritz08 - 11 January 2011 at 7:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaadits7.Jane..Befikre

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
@KA7eela : i understand...wat u r sayin is nt completely wrong......bt d prob is frm the time d channel hs extended d telecast frm mon-sat d Cvs mus hv bn facing some prob atleast.......

yeah dey shudnt compromise on d content no matter wat...........bt i think v shud jus w8 n watch fr some mre time.......m sure dey mus b hvin some strategy behind dis as well.....

fr instance : why do we crave fr abhiya scenes ...coz v get limited of dem.....bt wateva v get r good most of d time.....n may b d Cvs dont want us to feel dt d jodi loosing charm wid too many similar scenes .........

yes i do agree wid u to an extent abt d charcters....coz der r enough characters r8 nw ....n r doin so well......lets c....

Edited by adits7 - 11 January 2011 at 7:11am

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

We don't want 30 mins of AbhiYa but they should get the screenspace they deserve.They were so many days when AbhiYa didn't even get a single scene together.Take yesterdays epi for example...Trangad are cute and funny but do they deserve more screenspace than the leads?Nowadays we get 5-6 mins of Trangad everyday and hardly 3 mins of AbhiYaConfused

@blue
It has already been 3 months since the show started.When are the cvs planning to start AbhiYa's story?We have waited for so long.

i totally agree with you..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-adits7

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index