Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Ekta should remember what she told at the launch of the show. It's a dark love story. It's a love story of an inhuman and a human. It's neither a regular college story where random chars make entry each day nor a comedy show. Being a super natural story there should be a lot of super nature elements. But here we cant see anything. Rather than it seems a regular teenage story.
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

Kaheela,

I agree with you. Like I was watching PKYEK the other day and I was thinking about Kabir. If Abhay's evil brother pops out then, I am sure the plot will then revolve around Abhay-Piya-evil brother as in the case of VD, then will Ekta sideline Kabir's role? I think Vishal Gandhi plays the role of Kabir equally good so, I hope she doesn't sideline him.

I still thought that she would show eventually Misha and Kabir's separate story but, she couldn't even handle her current characters and story that she ran and got more!

This show is turning into a different concept and not the concept that was promised to us in the beginning through promos and introduction......I mean like in your one-shot updates its about the lead Abhay-Piya, and thats called Pyaar ki ye ek kahani.

This show should not be called Pyar Ki Ye Ek kahani. Cuz, there's not "ek" kahani there are like so many kahanis and plots to the extent that the main kahani at times is ignored, there are episodes where the lead don't even have that many scenes together! W*H! I also, believe that every character should get screen space, but it shouldn't compromise the main leads of the show. If the show is not about Abhiya then why is it called, "Pyaar ki ek kahani" with Abhay and Piya standing at the title! I mean if I were to write an autobiography of myself, sure I'm going to add my family, my friends and all the people that have made an impact in my life or are connected to my life in some way. But, if I just start talking about my random friend's life what she did all day long which doesn't have anything to do with me and rumbling about what she ate............then the reader is left wondering, "Whose autobiography is this........hers or her friend's and is it even a autobiography or her friend's food menu book?"

I mean its the same thing with PKYEK, every show has its concept and leads to which the story revolves around.

Like in Maya track, it was more like Maya ki Kahani! The whole show revolved around her and  all the characters were like running after Maya......it was all about her pregnancy, her issues. I think in the art of storytelling, one should learn how to tackle many stories' tracks simultaneously but, at the same time never forget the main essence and leads of the story!

You know when I made a topic on this and a few people were giving me a lecture on how there's nothing we can do and its all Ekta's wish if she wants to show VD and Twilight. To those comments,  I was like oooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkk I mean its like, "dude, I think I KNOW THAT! But, at the same time, I have the right to express my opinions too right as that's what the forum is about, expressing our viewpoints towards the show!

I mean tomorrow, if Ekta decides to bring a crocodile in the show.........I am not going to be like "Oh, its Ekta's wish, whatever she wants to do!" Heck no! I didn't start watching this damn thing to watch some crocodile's zoo, she shouldn't divert from the main concept she attracted us to!

As a viewers we have the right to express our viewpoints, its cuz, of us they are getting their paychecks! She makes shows to impress the viewers, and if its not what the viewers what to see, and she doesn't listen to her viewers, then who the heck does she make her shows for?? Herself!?

And don't worry, I am in the same plane as you. I don't understand why I keep commiting the mistake of watching indian shows when I know how pathetically illogical they can get. It's like, I keep giving another chance to the shows and then they turn me down again!

@ bold so true, the show has so many characters whom they can proceed with yet they couldn't and now they got some more. πŸ˜• kabir will get sidelined for sure unless they try to make a saas bahu show of this and Piya ends up marrying Kabir🀒

@blue thats exactly what they are doing  that why we feel betrayed .. they have diverted from the main lead into some unnecessary drama and unfunny comic fillers

you are so right about the autobiography! you write about those who affected you in one way or another and not about silly random things or those who were insignificant in your life 

@ purple, so true , it was so damn annoying and boring πŸ€’

@ red bang onπŸ‘ yeah the main concept and the main lead should always shine through and should always be there 

@pink totally agree with , we have the right and no one has the right to ask us to stop period!

@orange!🀣 at least a real  crocodile will look better then those pile of  cartoonish eyes they showed as wolves

@ light blue i seriously cant get this! but i have heard she doesn't give a damn!πŸ˜•

@light green  so what say! should we stop now watching it? and save or selves from another major let downπŸ˜† like what happened in CMG!, i loathe that show🀒

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
guyz i think we shud w8 fr sometime b4 getting on conclusions.....

yeah it is a dark love story ...d main track abt abhay n his past...pia abhay love track is yet to start.......its a daily long running show......so d main story wud definitely tk some time ..a dark story i think needs a base n time to evolve.....n its different in a 2-3 hr movie n a daily soap.....

ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: Julybaby22

that's true yaaar πŸ˜’
we're already getting less AbhayPiya scenes with the present characters on the show!
Todays epi was pretty random .. i hope they improvee the story & show more of the main leads - esp. Abhay Piya!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
i think they just put the angad-tracker story to pass time : (

@ bold, mandy tell me about it yaar, its so annoying an getting on my nerves!. 

@ blue not yesterdays only, but many more, if you think of it, we always get stupid fillers

@ red i so hope so😳 i am dying to see some serious things between Abhay and Piya! we want to see their love story this show is about them period

nagad tracker track is alt least fun to watch sometimes but not always

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@adits bang on ......we can not always expect d screen to be shared by abhiya only nd particularly at dat tym when deir luv story has not even started.....nd moreover it is not a 2-3 hours long movie or a serial which cums once in a week.....it is a show which runs 6 days a week...so they need to add characters to move d story ahead......plus abhay piya r surely gonna fall in luv soon b'coz will will cum to knw about his truth so guys chillax..den u will have abhiya nd only abhiya which wud b a dark luv story....... nd guys we r getting to see fillers jst b'coz dey r lacking bank of epis ...once dey get over it we will get more of abhiya.....Edited by chakku - 13 years ago
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

bang on adits......we can not always expect d screen to be shared by abhiya only nd particularly at dat tym when deir has not even started.....nd moreover it is not a 2-3 hours long movie or a serial which cums once in a week.....it is a show which runs 6 days a week...so they need to add characters to move d story ahead......plus abhay piya r surely gonna fall in luv soon b'coz will will cum to knw about his truth so guys chillax..den u will have abhiya nd only abhiya which wud b a dark luv story.......

chakku exactly....it runs fr 6 days a week......also maithilli-abhay track is abt 2 start....dn abhay pia toh hai hi......

n blive me d limited scenes of lead pair ensures quality scenes...wen dey start showin more lead pair scenes aftr some period of time d scenes start lookin repetitive ........so its better v get limited bt quality lead pair scenes......

n agn its a long running show dey surely wudnt wanna show everything in 1st 2-3 months n dn hv nthin better to shw aftr some months.....

ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: adits7

k so me is an late entrant in dis topic......bt hd mentioned dis in my post as well.....

dat i think dey shud hv w8ted fr some time b4 gettin 2 new characters.............

der r already around 6-7 characters which v r lovin...abhay, pia....meesha panchi....kabir....angad n tracker.....danish fr nw is outta pic i think...

i dont hv prob wid new entries bt jus dt i wudnt want dem to cut d screen space of d already existing characters which hv bn entertaining us so well...

shaurya hs already entered n goin by his appearance i think hs some mystery to his character...thou i wudnt want to c  abhay's bro 1 mre character to enter dt soon...

having said dt i wud wanna w8 n watch hw dey develop d track n maintain d characters as well...😊

as you said we have plenty so why bring moreπŸ˜•

frankly i dont care about the rest as long as the story doesn't divert from the main concept aka dark love story, and the main leads Abhay and Piya! others are there to support their story and this is  a fact! its pyar ki ek kahaniπŸ˜‰

the story is mainly about Abhay and Piya so they should have the most screen space like at least the half of it each day, the other half they can concentrate on others per day or whatever πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

but if we have more characters then that means less of them and that is unaccepted as this story is about them!
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chakku

bang on adits......we can not always expect d screen to be shared by abhiya only nd particularly at dat tym when deir has not even started.....nd moreover it is not a 2-3 hours long movie or a serial which cums once in a week.....it is a show which runs 6 days a week...so they need to add characters to move d story ahead......plus abhay piya r surely gonna fall in luv soon b'coz will will cum to knw about his truth so guys chillax..den u will have abhiya nd only abhiya which wud b a dark luv story.......

We don't want 30 mins of AbhiYa but they should get the screenspace they deserve.They were so many days when AbhiYa didn't even get a single scene together.Take yesterdays epi for example...Trangad are cute and funny but do they deserve more screenspace than the leads?Nowadays we get 5-6 mins of Trangad everyday and hardly 3 mins of AbhiYaπŸ˜•

@blue
It has already been 3 months since the show started.When are the cvs planning to start AbhiYa's story?We have waited for so long.
Edited by Kritz08 - 13 years ago
adits7 thumbnail
@KA7eela : i understand...wat u r sayin is nt completely wrong......bt d prob is frm the time d channel hs extended d telecast frm mon-sat d Cvs mus hv bn facing some prob atleast.......

yeah dey shudnt compromise on d content no matter wat...........bt i think v shud jus w8 n watch fr some mre time.......m sure dey mus b hvin some strategy behind dis as well.....

fr instance : why do we crave fr abhiya scenes ...coz v get limited of dem.....bt wateva v get r good most of d time.....n may b d Cvs dont want us to feel dt d jodi loosing charm wid too many similar scenes .........

yes i do agree wid u to an extent abt d charcters....coz der r enough characters r8 nw ....n r doin so well......lets c....
Edited by adits7 - 13 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kritz08

We don't want 30 mins of AbhiYa but they should get the screenspace they deserve.They were so many days when AbhiYa didn't even get a single scene together.Take yesterdays epi for example...Trangad are cute and funny but do they deserve more screenspace than the leads?Nowadays we get 5-6 mins of Trangad everyday and hardly 3 mins of AbhiYaπŸ˜•

@blue
It has already been 3 months since the show started.When are the cvs planning to start AbhiYa's story?We have waited for so long.

i totally agree with you..