Does the Show Really Need New Extras?! UPdated - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
i like evry character of d show...
even misha , panchi, kabir ,angad ect......
r equally important 2 me 2......

Originally posted by ashi_mania

Well I think this all comes down to one thing....who are u watching the show for???

I have noticed this so many times in this forum...everytime an epi comes up in which u have more of kabir misha tracker angad T scenes.....there r posts abt abhiya screen space.........but honestly I only love those epis which have more of kabir misha tracker angad panchi T n less of abhiya.......coz am watching the show mainly for these characters....abhiya doesnt really interest me much ( no offence meant to anyone )....nor does their track....though I like all of piyas scenes with misha/ panchi...coz am watching the show mainly for misha/panchi

n obv the ppl who make these posts r watching the show for abhiya n so they love those epis which have more of them 😛....i for one would stop watching this show if i dont get atleast 3 out of 6 epis which focus on my fav characters....n now more importantly the miya love story....n trangad n panchi siddhant if they r paired opp to each other that is

I personally love the fun filled epis more than the romantic ones....so I dont really mind the so called " extras" n their scenes 😳
@Anu
lol, the precap sure does look promosing,lol...even when they argue its a pleasure to watch,lol

@Ashi_mania....dearest....the overall purpose is not abt whose fav we are talking abt......we are critisizing the screen space for development in Main track for overall viewers....
its great dear, that you enjoy ur favz on this show...the whole team does a fab job....Piya Panchi Misha sisterhood and friendship rocks indeed....but thats not the point...and its not anything on personal oppionion level thats of main importance.
the point is creative critisizm for the main story....and well what you say is very natural.....ppl should make topics and critiszie when they see creatives getting out of line of the red line of the show, thats nothing wrong....thats what viewers oppionins are for....not abt our favz against eachother sweety...or abt 'those who posts this kind of topics'.....as i have seen on this forum....the overall members are in favour of all characters....but questioning the space of main track isnt really 'fav character thing', as its what the show is basically abt.

Edited by Melissa2 - 13 years ago
I fully agree with you that the new characters were unnecessary and would spoil the show which was going on well.
Originally posted by ka7eela

I really don't get what's the need for new characters when we already have enough of them to concentrate on! Moreover there are few who are already neglected, like Kabir and T and yet they are bringing some more!

Plus they have changed the story's direction too many times, that's why it's so full of bloopers and illogical twists and that is so lame! And now they are changing it again to accommodate the new characters although it contradicts what was shown earlier, like Abhay suddenly having a brother!

In addition, Abhay & Piya's dark love story is becoming weaker by the day, although they are the main lead and the essence of this show, as they have already diverted to too many unnecessary drama

At first, it was Maya's track and then many unfunny comic fillers! that in one episode even Piya was shown to be laughing few moments later of having a heart breaking confrontation with Abhay! Now how lame was that?!!

I really feel disappointed! Why are they adding so much drama now?! New characters that means less Abhay & Piya!!.

Can't they have an original love story for once? which was only inspired from other shows but has its own flavor! Why do they want to add love triangles and rectangles and whatever!

All said and done, I know it's not in our hand, its all in the hands of creative team who seems can't think beyond Twilight and TVD, and that is really sad!

However as a viewer, I had to say what I had to say!

Why O why I get hooked to any Indian shows, seems I didn't learn my lesson the first time
! 😆

agree wid u😊
Kaheela,

I agree with you. Like I was watching PKYEK the other day and I was thinking about Kabir. If Abhay's evil brother pops out then, I am sure the plot will then revolve around Abhay-Piya-evil brother as in the case of VD, then will Ekta sideline Kabir's role? I think Vishal Gandhi plays the role of Kabir equally good so, I hope she doesn't sideline him.

I still thought that she would show eventually Misha and Kabir's separate story but, she couldn't even handle her current characters and story that she ran and got more!

This show is turning into a different concept and not the concept that was promised to us in the beginning through promos and introduction......I mean like in your one-shot updates its about the lead Abhay-Piya, and thats called Pyaar ki ye ek kahani.

This show should not be called Pyar Ki Ye Ek kahani. Cuz, there's not "ek" kahani there are like so many kahanis and plots to the extent that the main kahani at times is ignored, there are episodes where the lead don't even have that many scenes together! W*H! I also, believe that every character should get screen space, but it shouldn't compromise the main leads of the show. If the show is not about Abhiya then why is it called, "Pyaar ki ek kahani" with Abhay and Piya standing at the title! I mean if I were to write an autobiography of myself, sure I'm going to add my family, my friends and all the people that have made an impact in my life or are connected to my life in some way. But, if I just start talking about my random friend's life what she did all day long which doesn't have anything to do with me and rumbling about what she ate............then the reader is left wondering, "Whose autobiography is this........hers or her friend's and is it even a autobiography or her friend's food menu book?"

I mean its the same thing with PKYEK, every show has its concept and leads to which the story revolves around.

Like in Maya track, it was more like Maya ki Kahani! The whole show revolved around her and  all the characters were like running after Maya......it was all about her pregnancy, her issues. I think in the art of storytelling, one should learn how to tackle many stories' tracks simultaneously but, at the same time never forget the main essence and leads of the story!

You know when I made a topic on this and a few people were giving me a lecture on how there's nothing we can do and its all Ekta's wish if she wants to show VD and Twilight. To those comments,  I was like oooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkk I mean its like, "dude, I think I KNOW THAT! But, at the same time, I have the right to express my opinions too right as that's what the forum is about, expressing our viewpoints towards the show!

I mean tomorrow, if Ekta decides to bring a crocodile in the show.........I am not going to be like "Oh, its Ekta's wish, whatever she wants to do!" Heck no! I didn't start watching this damn thing to watch some crocodile's zoo, she shouldn't divert from the main concept she attracted us to!

As a viewers we have the right to express our viewpoints, its cuz, of us they are getting their paychecks! She makes shows to impress the viewers, and if its not what the viewers what to see, and she doesn't listen to her viewers, then who the heck does she make her shows for?? Herself!?

And don't worry, I am in the same plane as you. I don't understand why I keep commiting the mistake of watching indian shows when I know how pathetically illogical they can get. It's like, I keep giving another chance to the shows and then they turn me down again!
Edited by lighteningbuzz - 13 years ago
Yess the show realy needed gautam in my openion
that's true yaaar 😒
we're already getting less AbhayPiya scenes with the present characters on the show!
Todays epi was pretty random .. i hope they improvee the story & show more of the main leads - esp. Abhay Piya!!!! 👍🏼
i think they just put the angad-tracker story to pass time : (

Originally posted by ashi_mania

Well I think this all comes down to one thing....who are u watching the show for???

I have noticed this so many times in this forum...everytime an epi comes up in which u have more of kabir misha tracker angad T scenes.....there r posts abt abhiya screen space.........but honestly I only love those epis which have more of kabir misha tracker angad panchi T n less of abhiya.......coz am watching the show mainly for these characters....abhiya doesnt really interest me much ( no offence meant to anyone )....nor does their track....though I like all of piyas scenes with misha/ panchi...coz am watching the show mainly for misha/panchi

n obv the ppl who make these posts r watching the show for abhiya n so they love those epis which have more of them 😛....i for one would stop watching this show if i dont get atleast 3 out of 6 epis which focus on my fav characters....n now more importantly the miya love story....n trangad n panchi siddhant if they r paired opp to each other that is

I personally love the fun filled epis more than the romantic ones....so I dont really mind the so called " extras" n their scenes 😳

you like others better then Abhay Piya good for you, you are entitled to like whomever you want! as i am entitled to that too , nobody is forcing you to like anyone against your will!

if you like those comic scenes and find them funny still its a free world, and if i find them silly, unnecessary and unfunny then its up to me too!

but this wasn't my whole point here! the point was this story is mainly about Abhay & Piya , remember! 

its about a dark love story,  its not about Misha, panchi..etc and i am sure this wasn't to be a comedy show too! if it was the title then wouldn't have been what it is, it would have been something totally different

beside if i want to watch a comedy show then i would choose a better show, then theses pathetic scenes of being wasted and playing illogical pranks!  

@ bold, whether you like it or not, this show is mainly about Abhay & Piya, the story revolves round them and their love story! others are there to support their story, so of course i would feel annoyed when they divert the story like this! and give them less space  
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I fully agree with you that the new characters were unnecessary and would spoil the show which was going on well.

Anamika, i agree, the more characters they bring the more they will divert from the main story  and we will get to see less of Abhay and Piya and thats really unaccepted
k so me is an late entrant in dis topic......bt hd mentioned dis in my post as well.....

dat i think dey shud hv w8ted fr some time b4 gettin 2 new characters.............

der r already around 6-7 characters which v r lovin...abhay, pia....meesha panchi....kabir....angad n tracker.....danish fr nw is outta pic i think...

i dont hv prob wid new entries bt jus dt i wudnt want dem to cut d screen space of d already existing characters which hv bn entertaining us so well...

shaurya hs already entered n goin by his appearance i think hs some mystery to his character...thou i wudnt want to c  abhay's bro 1 mre character to enter dt soon...

having said dt i wud wanna w8 n watch hw dey develop d track n maintain d characters as well...😊

Edited by adits7 - 13 years ago