Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
thank you all for your valuable in putsπŸ˜›

i think many of you jump on me without even reading the post properly!

to those who are saying that this show isnt about Abhay and Piya well then tell me who is it about?!πŸ˜•

the shows title is PKYEK  a dark love story! so whether you like it or not it is mainly about them, they are the lead! the story is about them! and all the rest are just there to support their love story!

don't get me wrong i like Misha , kabir..etc you see  we have many side characters, so why do we need more! 

but my only concern is Abhay & Piya's screen space, as its already cut to minimum and becoming less and less, with meaningless comedy fillers of others! seeing them being drunk and playing stupid illogical  pranks is not my cup of tea of fun!

and now with the new characters like showing them off and how awesome they are! that is lame! 

these all are fillers who are taking screen space of the main lead and their story! 

if you like these fillers,  its up to you but i dont,  and i am entitled to my opinion period! 

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ka7leela..
i am completely with you on this...you said it all in the previous post of yours...i am still hoping the main story is not sacrificed in all these..today i finished the whole episode in like 5 mins literally..since i only saw abhay-piya scenes and pretty much skipped everything else..very much disappointed...

doll292 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ka7eela

I really don't get what's the need for new characters when we already have enough of them to concentrate on! Moreover there are few who are already neglected, like Kabir and T and yet they are bringing some more!

Plus they have changed the story's direction too many times, that's why it's so full of bloopers and illogical twists and that is so lame! And now they are changing it again to accommodate the new characters although it contradicts what was shown earlier, like Abhay suddenly having a brother!

In addition, Abhay & Piya's dark love story is becoming weaker by the day, although they are the main lead and the essence of this show, as they have already diverted to too many unnecessary drama

At first, it was Maya's track and then many unfunny comic fillers! that in one episode even Piya was shown to be laughing few moments later of having a heart breaking confrontation with Abhay! Now how lame was that?!!

I really feel disappointed! Why are they adding so much drama now?! New characters that means less Abhay & Piya!!.

Can't they have an original love story for once? which was only inspired from other shows but has its own flavor! Why do they want to add love triangles and rectangles and whatever!

All said and done, I know it's not in our hand, its all in the hands of creative team who seems can't think beyond Twilight and TVD, and that is really sad!

However as a viewer, I had to say what I had to say!

Why O why I get hooked to any Indian shows, seems I didn't learn my lesson the first time
! πŸ˜†

I completely agree with you.
This show needs to focus more on Pia and Abhay and move their story ahead.

Moreover this show seems to be based more on Vampire Diaries than Twilight. If you have watched Vampire Diaries you would note the crazy similarities.
ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiranni

@ka7leela..

i am completely with you on this...you said it all in the previous post of yours...i am still hoping the main story is not sacrificed in all these..today i finished the whole episode in like 5 mins literally..since i only saw abhay-piya scenes and pretty much skipped everything else..very much disappointed...

thank you seems we are the only one who feel like thisπŸ˜•, i skipped most of the episode too, i still cant get it, why are they drifting away from the main story!

we want our Abhay & Piya! and want their story proceed in a sensible way filled with romance and all, without them dragging the story in meaningless fillers

ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: doll292

I completely agree with you.
This show needs to focus more on Pia and Abhay and move their story ahead.

Moreover this show seems to be based more on Vampire Diaries than Twilight. If you have watched Vampire Diaries you would note the crazy similarities.

@ bold this is exactly my point
yeah i did watch it..and this is  sad

amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have taken an oath not to talk about bloopers for a while, so won't comment about the rest of it, but the creatives DO need to concentrate on the characters we already have. The other day I was asking around about the names of the girls who hang around with Tracker and T, but couldn't find them. They are not even seen-once-during-the-whole-season kinda characters - they are regulars, and we are not even told their names. Seems really unfair. And if they add more characters now........... :|

.dazzleme. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ka7eela

thank you seems we are the only one who feel like thisπŸ˜•, i skipped most of the episode too, i still cant get it, why are they drifting away from the main story!

we want our Abhay & Piya! and want their story proceed in a sensible way filled with romance and all, without them dragging the story in meaningless fillers

Same here......i dont get the drag at all????....wat are they waiting for???......its like we need to Beg the creative for at least enough focus on the Main Track!!...i dont even know if thats sad or funny?!!
ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: Melissa2

Same here......i dont get the drag at all????....wat are they waiting for???......its like we need to Beg the creative for at least enough focus on the Main Track!!...i dont even know if thats sad or funny?!!

seems they are clueless to choose which direction to take the story!, the main leads are side lined, and its not funny its sad and i am getting annoyed! seriously πŸ˜†

i need my daily doze of Abhay and Piya i don't care for the rest!😳
ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: amail1601

I have taken an oath not to talk about bloopers for a while, so won't comment about the rest of it, but the creatives DO need to concentrate on the characters we already have. The other day I was asking around about the names of the girls who hang around with Tracker and T, but couldn't find them. They are not even seen-once-during-the-whole-season kinda characters - they are regulars, and we are not even told their names. Seems really unfair. And if they add more characters now........... :|

@ blue thats what i am saying especially the main leads Abhay and Piya

@ boldπŸ˜†  they are namless creatures dont you know

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Exactly yaar why bring in new people when already you have such a big cast! Already so many characters and the leads dont get a proper screen time and keep on bringing more! Wow! And personally i dont like the new actors entering so its making it even more difficult for me to like the new track....And upar se Pia has offially lost it i guess! Gosh that girl!

Sorry for going off topic but after todays epi im really unhappy! πŸ˜’πŸ˜” 

If given a choice i would have chosen Mish and Kabir pair rather then...Oh well nothing can be done now.

No offence to anyone just my opinion.