India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Does the Show Really Need New Extras?! UPdated

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged

I really don't get what's the need for new characters when we already have enough of them to concentrate on! Moreover there are few who are already neglected, like Kabir and T and yet they are bringing some more!

Plus they have changed the story's direction too many times, that's why it's so full of bloopers and illogical twists and that is so lame! And now they are changing it again to accommodate the new characters although it contradicts what was shown earlier, like Abhay suddenly having a brother!

In addition, Abhay & Piya's dark love story is becoming weaker by the day, although they are the main lead and the essence of this show, as they have already diverted to too many unnecessary drama

At first, it was Maya's track and then many unfunny comic fillers! that in one episode even Piya was shown to be laughing few moments later of having a heart breaking confrontation with Abhay! Now how lame was that?!!

I really feel disappointed! Why are they adding so much drama now?! New characters that means less Abhay & Piya!!.

Can't they have an original love story for once? which was only inspired from other shows but has its own flavor! Why do they want to add love triangles and rectangles and whatever!

All said and done, I know it's not in our hand, its all in the hands of creative team who seems can't think beyond Twilight and TVD, and that is really sad!

However as a viewer, I had to say what I had to say!

Why O why I get hooked to any Indian shows, seems I didn't learn my lesson the first time
! LOL

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

update..

so some new extras are brought in and they are taking from the screen space of the leads like this new teacher, who had more time with Abhay today then Piya 

and that lame boss of Panchi, ok we get it! he is a number one womanizer/ Casanova! 

so no need to show it every now and then, being chased or some random women coming to him its really pathetic to project his adulterous affairs as funny  

pleases just proceed with the damn story ! and concentrate on the main leads and the main concept!

Edited by ka7eela - 10 February 2011 at 4:38pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jasmine-adorableKSG.dazzleme.Maohsaphira7988Mavi18iqralovespkyekcutemug..Mari..Doris.Amber_1devashree_h--AROMAL--ffkhanJulybaby22pritirays_dkmystery_BeyondHorizon_Meena_

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
my only fear about these two new entries is they better not take up abhay piya screen space...i can't get enough of them even now..toh i dunno wat will happen in future...i am still hoping these character won't have great impact on abhiya love story..in a bad way of course...
ya i know..it gets tough once you get hooked to the show..this is the first show i have ever been this addicted too...kya kar sakte hai..abhi show se pyar kiya hai toh nibhana padega..LOL

Edited by kiranni - 10 January 2011 at 2:20am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

adorableKSGiqralovespkyek..Mari..KhaLidaH-Doppelganger-ffkhankaushiki9.Jane..romaila

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

my only fear about these two new entries is they better not take up abhay piya screen space...i can't get enough of them even now..toh i dunno wat will happen in future...i am still hoping these character won't have great impact on abhiya love story..in a bad way of course...
ya i know..it gets tough once you get hooked to the show..this is the first show i have ever been this addicted too...kya kar sakte hai..abhi show se pyar kiya hai toh nibhana padega..LOL

@ red thats what i fear too!Confused we dont have much of Abhiya nowadays and now they bring more characters!

@ bold i am sure one of them  will be like pyar ka dushman  for sureLOL this is a soap after all!

@ blue tell me about it! i love Abhiya  to the core my day isnt complete without watching them and when thee is none of there scenes i watch the previous ones ( i know thats lame) but cant help itConfused 

this is my second Indian show i am addicted to,  the first one i ended up hating to the core!Dead

@ purple so trueLOL but till they have Abhiya and a good story otherwise bye bye!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..lighteningbuzz

cuteluv Goldie
cuteluv
cuteluv

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
sorry to say.. but the show is becoming slower and slower... like in saturday's epi.. 1st  part was full of wht was already shown in friday's epi.. i m talking abt the scene in which piya is giving abhay the silver glass for drink. above tht.. abhay taking 2 mins just take tht glass from piya.
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteluv

sorry to say.. but the show is becoming slower and slower... like in saturday's epi.. 1st  part was full of wht was already shown in friday's epi.. i m talking abt the scene in which piya is giving abhay the silver glass for drink. above tht.. abhay taking 2 mins just take tht glass from piya.

i didnt quite get you sweetsConfused do you mean by getting more extras in the show , the show will get improved!Confused

@ bold, that was so lame i agree!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
i think dat shaurya's entry was important as we needed sumbody opposite misha.......nd kabir nd misha r gud as frnds only........nd d entry of abhay's bro wud i think...make d show interesting as he wud create problems for abhiya nd dey wud cum closer.......because as it is abhay never cumes close to piya unless she is in sum sort of trouble!!! so really excited.........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongueTongue
PS i don't see abhay's brother's entry as  a blooper b'coz in d first epi abhay asked Chand dat who was he nd chand said dat he wud b his only son!!!!
if abhay was actually his only son den y wud he ask such a question frm his own father???????Big smile
And i want to add dat i completely agree wid cuteluv...dey waste first 5 minutes showing d previous day's scenes.......nd plzzz bring back piya's curls nd make her wear sum good dresses nd not dat sweater which she was wearing on saturday!!!!!!OuchOuchOuch

Edited by chakku - 10 January 2011 at 4:44am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana....iqralovespkyekdisco_divaMeekoRitzieffkhanadits7

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Erm..I won't call the new people the 'extras'! Mishku & Panchi really need a guy for themselves. And I don't see the problem, Shourya and Siddharth, both being fantastic actors. 

This story is not supposed to be only about AbhIya. There are other actors people equally/or more adore and they deserve their own storyline & screenspace. And, besides, EK has it in her to manage screenspace - She has been alloting TrAngad, Panchi-Misha, Angad-Kabir, Misha-Kabir, Kabir-Pia, Misha-Pia-Panchi, and Abhay-Pia scenes perfectly. And as long as people don't start obsessing about AbhIya, that is, demanding the whole 30 minutes for 'em, it's not going to be a problem. Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Artemis_1122Ritzieashi_maniaMeekoadits7nyctophiliaTheBlackJaguarromaila

iqralovespkyek Senior Member
iqralovespkyek
iqralovespkyek

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

i think dat shaurya's entry was important as we needed sumbody opposite misha.......nd kabir nd misha r gud as frnds only........nd d entry of abhay's bro wud i think...make d show interesting as he wud create problems for abhiya nd dey wud cum closer.......because as it is abhay never cumes close to piya unless she is in sum sort of trouble!!! so really excited.........Tongue
PS i don't see abhay's brother's entry as  a blooper b'coz in d first epi abhay asked Chand dat who was he nd chand said dat he wud b his only son!!!!
if abhay was actually his only son den y wud he ask such a question frm his own father???????Big smile
And i want to add dat i completely agree wid cuteluv...dey waste first 5 minutes showing d previous day's scenes.......nd plzzz bring back piya's curls nd make her wear sum good dresses nd not dat sweater which she was wearing on saturday!!!!!!OuchOuchOuch

I totaly agree with u i think everyone shud be positive abt the new entries..Tongue And i also wnt Piya to wear some nice n pretty clothes nt only long skirts n those sweaters CryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index