Book Talk

HOW TO BE LUCKY AND SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE

sirkar183 Newbie
sirkar183
sirkar183

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged

What is luck?

Why do I write on this subject?

I felt like writing my real experiences, which have benefited me tremendously and I think they can also benefit readers, although they may appear fantastic and romantic - because my experiences have been quite strange and mysterious, which, may be, very blessed people can only have the privilege of having.  So I write.

According to me the definition of good fortune is: one who enjoys good health, has the physical and mental capabilities of achieving his goals in life, has good appearance, has happiness in mind and is not prone to accidents…I think such a person can be called a fortunate person.  Whether anyone believes me or not, I have learnt from this life that each person is born with a balance of fortune or misfortune.  I understood that sum total of a man's personality and life, depends upon three factors: one: GENETIC FACTOR, two: ENVIRONMENT FACTOR and three: HARDWORK FACTOR.  And all these three factors are not in one's hand.  One cannot take birth with good genetic qualities of one's choice.  One cannot as a child arrange a good environment for himself. He lives where he is born, in his family and goes to the school where his parents put him into and plays with such kids who are available.  Ability to work hard also depends upon his genetic qualities and environments like his health, nutrition, and motivation and may be many other factors.   But all such factors are not his choice but he has to live with them as 'chance' grants him.   So this chance is luck or fortune and some are fortunate and some are not fortunate.

So the question is why some are fortunate and some are not. What can be done to become fortunate…I have found the answer and so I write?

You can buy and read this book from pothi dot com

suzzyreney Newbie
suzzyreney
suzzyreney

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged

When you want a success in life in any field then you doing a hard work and concentrate in your work, and confidently do your work ,your work finish with a passions , and u must a success in your life, you are a lucky person a not u don't know but you just do your work very carefully and with passions you success  then your luck with you.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top