Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

Itni gaaliyaan sunni padti thi, main sochti thi koi itni gaaliyaan kaise de sakta hai (I had to hear so many abuses; I wondered how one could abuse so much)." 

Yeah riiiiiiiiiiiight, Miss "oh-so-decent" !

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the int πŸ˜ƒ

Dolly is looking for a place to hide 🀣 She got Poty award by Media 🀣
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

TV actor Shweta Tiwari, who won the reality show, Bigg Boss, on Saturday night, says there was a lot that she learned during her days in the Bigg Boss house. "I felt independent; I learned to cook new dishes, and made some good friends." Ask her to name them, and she elaborates, "Samir (Soni), Seema (Parihar) and Manoj (Tiwari) are my friends for life." Reacting to allegations that Manoj rigged her win by buying lakhs of votes, she says, "If I have won because of him, I say thank you to him."

😲 When Khali asked her in the show that if she will meet MT outside , Didnt she say that she wont meet MT on a friend basis but only meet on social basis or something ?? πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

star_night thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishita123

😲 When Khali asked her in the show that if she will meet MT outside , Didnt she say that she wont meet MT on a friend basis but only meet on social basis or something ?? πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

Oh...Yes bolne ko toh log bahut kuch bolte hai...but after saying everything they say i didnt say anything πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Shweta again forgave that __________ MT 😑 Now that he said sorry to me, we are again back to normal and being friends..

Loser MT 😑😑
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Shweta again forgave that __________ MT 😑 Now that he said sorry to me, we are again back to normal and being friends..

Loser MT 😑😑

i agree sum part...manoj must have said sorry to her..that y she is toned down...
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

i agree sum part...manoj must have said sorry to her..that y she is toned down...

I only trust her Video interviews.. Because there have been 100 articles before this where she was misquoted and sometimes not even interviewedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyways.. She said in Aaj Tak yest, that MT said sorry to her in the finale 🀒 And that they had a lil misunderstandings regarding the nomination🀒 And that after MT saw ST didnt nominate him, he was sayin sorry and as they r friends, she forgave him 🀒🀒
🀒
Originally posted by: Nishita123

I know... Plus MT is a "sick man"  She never met Dolly outside .. oh and she never abuses too. And yeah, she doesn't like hurting people .. and apparently, she is single. What a blatant liar! 🀒

Anyway Nishi and Anshul, I must be off. Chal bye .. Take care..  πŸ€—
Enjoy πŸ˜ƒ

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@pooja----gud byeπŸ˜‰ take care