Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

there was no need of khanak in rasam track (Page 3)

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged

Surbhi , I respect your views but I guess you got me wrong there ...I dint say track I said new characters or entry ..Till now there has been only two set of entries one for friends and one for Sunny  :)  ...So dont worry ..

But the bigger message in my post was Rahul Sam story is not ruined ..it can be still properly taken forward and I guess we would see Sunny giving sleepless nights to both of the couples..I mean both Rahul and Shaan.. :) ..

PS:Chal me in office wont be able to post much but you all carry on the discussions.. :)

Edited:  Waise we met first time here ..This is Priya ..Welcome Hug

Edited by priya1209 - 10 January 2011 at 2:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFAN

-Ray- IF-Dazzler
-Ray-
-Ray-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

Originally posted by cadbery

@surabhi......................darling  rasam is nt RBO, u have to c RBO 1st, and rasam are just a jodi like other jodis in RBO, rbo wll nt change its colour for them, they have to get into the skin of rbo, hope u get my point, if nt....No problemSmile

its surbhi dear.............thanks for explaining......Hug
a BIG BIG BIG hug to u too, hope i have nt hurt u..:)

SHANAKFAN

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1209

Surbhi , I respect your views but I guess you got me wrong there ...I dint say track I said new characters or entry ..Till now there has been only two set of entries one for friends and one for Sunny  :)  ...So dont worry ..

But the bigger message in my post was Rahul Sam story is not ruined ..it can be still properly taken forward and I guess we would see Sunny giving sleepless nights to both of the couples..I mean both Rahul and Shaan.. :) ..

PS:Chal me in office wont be able to post much but you all carry on the discussions.. :)

i second u.........thanks for taking out your time sitting in office explaining me............love u.....Hug
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
and its surbhi priya.........u can call me sur..........Hug
wooster Senior Member
wooster
wooster

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Rasam needs an idly...and I am  done with shanak trying to be the idly...and now we are going for kichdi so...Stop ranting about Rasam...its sounds horrible.... Rahul and Sam  need a story!!

Sorry to sound so terse...but please these topics really make barricades when the show itself is struggling!!! .

we all know RBO is a show where Shanak are key  players and all weave into them.... the why ask for something  which does not work....

without Khanak or Shaan there won't be Rasam..... so pray all be together and  make a tasty 

Paella!!!Wink

Edited by wooster - 10 January 2011 at 2:19am
-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
@ Surbhi  the rbo is mainly stroy of shanak and rasam is the small part of this story. i think rock on track start kiya gaya tha because story ko thoda age badana tha but ab sunny part start hone wala hai .so jaldi se jaldi rasam & all friends me friendship karva kar is track ko end karenge. you are the rasam fan i should never hurt you but this is fact because if khanak not interfare them they have never except thier love and story still pending.in future cvs should be focus all story on shanak .LOLso surbhi dear pl looking forward and see what whoud happen in futureLOL

SHANAKFAN

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged

-Deepali-

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
wow .....surbhi ...nice pisturesClapmanish and priyanka looking very sweet and cuteLOL are you posted these picture's in picture gallery?

SHANAKFAN

Go to top