Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

there was no need of khanak in rasam track (Page 2)

-Ray- IF-Dazzler
-Ray-
-Ray-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

Originally posted by cadbery

@ surabhi....i respect ur opinion BUT dnt agree to it frm any angleSmile

for me Priyanaka acted her best with yahsu, before that with manish and shaan amd duck she is kinda of lost, but with kahank she was holding her ground.

No she was not . Sam was an intense character ......thoda shy.....thoda arrogant.....and now is the comedy queen .
thats again ur view, but what i feel abt priyanaka and her acting wll nt changeSmile

and as for stroy, when khanak was nt in btw rahul sam, rahul was always bashing sam, but when khanak entered , sam figured out that there is no engagment and satrday episod  for the 1st time we saw Rahul  speechless nd insecure.Big smile

no rahul was not .......it was just he changed his statements.........i know that disturbed sam but was a way better than all this . And this could have ended with an emotional bond..........rahul telling his problems to sam........sharing his feelings..........that woulds have made it more sensible.......someone feelings are not a joke in my opinion.....if it was sam doiing all this..........it can be expected but khanak playing with both sam and rahul is not acceptable for me at least.........the track is ruined.........

well , u r just presuming the track in ur way, but may b  this is what cv's had planned , u never knw Wink

aur khanak ka har jaga pe hona to banta hai boss, afterall she the protagonistStar

yaar if that's the truth.........the other love story should not be introduced .......atleast it should not be changed into a comedy...........
well RBO alwys had a touch of comedy, but that never stopped shaan and khanak bond emotionallyEmbarrassed

Edited by cadbery - 10 January 2011 at 1:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rupali.krock

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1209

Surbhi understand where you are coming from..Of all my viewing experience of this show ..Whenever new characters were introduced in middle of the show there was a prologue to it for the entry to make sense .Say when Rahul,Sam,Duck entered  there was a divorce track and whole lot of Shaan behaving wierd with Khanak. But that
was their way of showing the impact and importance of his past in his life ..

So for Sunny to enter this was their prologue.I would say lets take the entertainment value provided of it and hope the glimpses we got of the characterization comes out clear in future,like if we thought Sam was behaving weird ,Rahul thought so too and was suitably embarassed :D

If we thought Khanak was being filmy .Sam and Hiten ji thought so too and I am sure Shaan would have though lovingly he would have given that *what do I do of u* look ..  :)

Dont be disappointed ,we saw a the human side of Rahul when things dont work according to him and a side of Sam when She and Khanak were talking in car that she is matured but has found an ally in Khanak ,the only one who understands her and is humouring her coz Sam deep in her heart doesnot want to go back ...

Lets hope this week brings smile to evryone :)

PS:I cant use emoticons coz some problem with the page :(
okay so this lame comedy and strange  episodes are a part of the starting of every new track in rbo.........sorry i dint knew that.........not a regular rbo watcher........but of course it was really natural .......me feeling  this.......because the essence of  rasam was loosing..........i hope u can understand
-Ray- IF-Dazzler
-Ray-
-Ray-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
@surabhi....the rasam track was on for while and nt made any progress, but rasam track with khanak has just began..........hope u wll agree with this..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFAN

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged

@surabhi....the rasam track was on for while and nt made any progress, but rasam track with khanak has just began..........hope u wll agree with this..Smile
ya agree.............lets wait and watch.........

-Ray-

-Ray- IF-Dazzler
-Ray-
-Ray-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Surbhi understand where you are coming from..Of all my viewing experience of this show ..Whenever new characters were introduced in middle of the show there was a prologue to it for the entry to make sense .Say when Rahul,Sam,Duck entered  there was a divorce track and whole lot of Shaan behaving wierd with Khanak. But that

So for Sunny to enter this was their prologue.I would say lets take the entertainment value provided of it and hope the glimpses we got of the characterization comes out clear in future,like if we thought Sam was behaving weird ,Rahul thought so too and was suitably embarassed :D

If we thought Khanak was being filmy .Sam and Hiten ji thought so too and I am sure Shaan would have though lovingly he would have given that *what do I do of u* look ..  :)

Dont be disappointed ,we saw a the human side of Rahul when things dont work according to him and a side of Sam when She and Khanak were talking in car that she is matured but has found an ally in Khanak ,the only one who understands her and is humouring her coz Sam deep in her heart doesnot want to go back ...

okay so this lame comedy and strange  episodes are a part of the starting of every new track in rbo.........sorry i dint knew that.........not a regular rbo watcher........but of course it was really natural .......me feeling  this.......because the essence of  rasam was loosing..........i hope u can understand

u have said it all , u r nt a regular RB watcher....hence forgive and forget what u said.....Big smile

SHANAKFAN

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged

u have said it all , u r nt a regular RB watcher....hence forgive and forget what u said.....Big smile
dear but i have watched whole rasam scenes..............know their track.........but ya u are right..i forgive and forget all............Smile
-Ray- IF-Dazzler
-Ray-
-Ray-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged

@surabhi......................darling  rasam is nt RBO, u have to c RBO 1st, and rasam are just a jodi like other jodis in RBO, rbo wll nt change its colour for them, they have to get into the skin of rbo, hope u get my point, if nt....No problemSmile

SHANAKFAN

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged

@surabhi......................darling  rasam is nt RBO, u have to c RBO 1st, and rasam are just a jodi like other jodis in RBO, rbo wll nt change its colour for them, they have to get into the skin of rbo, hope u get my point, if nt....No problemSmile

its surbhi dear.............thanks for explaining......Hug

Go to top