India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

there was no need of khanak in rasam track

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
oh god...........i wanted to write this topic from the day khanak become sam's guru..........i just wonder if she would have ever done anything like this to shaan which she was doing to rahul.....i mean think girl before doing something.........you have taken a big thing over you............i mean sam is a much decent one...........and at least rasam manages is yet better ....much much better .....the involvement of khanak ruined everything..........actually everything........such creepy , disastrous scenes...........meri dress achi lag rahi and what not..........and than  finding a fake boyfriend........yaar rasam were very well.........they seriously deserved something better..........was frustrated after watching the last two episodes................

i think rasam story is a gone case now........hope all this ends.........and rahul confesses ..........just fingers crossed...........looking forward to shanak scenes today.......hope they will be better

Edited by Surbhi123 - 10 January 2011 at 1:11am

-Ray- IF-Dazzler
-Ray-
-Ray-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
@ surabhi....i respect ur opinion BUT dnt agree to it frm any angleSmile

for me Priyanaka acted her best with yahsu, before that with manish and shaan amd duck she is kinda of lost, but with kahank she was holding her ground.

and as for stroy, when khanak was nt in btw rahul sam, rahul was always bashing sam, but when khanak entered , sam figured out that there is no engagment and satrday episod  for the 1st time we saw Rahul  speechless nd insecure.Big smile

aur khanak ka har jaga pe hona to banta hai boss, afterall she the protagonistStar 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFAN.Rupali.yasharan.loveIFsKhanakOlicityFanbones88

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
ya but sweety dont agree with u yaar sorry
cuz of khanak pri is giving at least one different reaction her acting is much better now........................and if khanak wasnt ther then the engegment thing will never come out and also before khanak rahul was just playing with self respect and nothing else  and cuz of her we  r free rom rahuls ott dialog .........................i think she is much needed in this and also cuz of next trck coming up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFAN.Rupali.-Ray-OlicityFan

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
seriously guys if u liked that comedy and disastrous  restaurant scene and u think priyanka is acting better now...........i have seriously nothing to say guys .........because at least rasam have some depth in their relationship.........they understand each other ..........i dont think this drama was needed.........just that sam come to know that there is no fiance was good..........but the whole restaurant drama was disastrous to me...........so here rasam ends and even jas track ended ...and i have pre boards........rasam is going above my head now...........i dont think this makes a good track........but ya can make RBO a comedy one of course........i dont think this is essence of rbo........moreover saying that khanak is the lead protagonist and she should be everywhere is wrong.........if this has to be done than should have been fron the starting..........so that none of rasam fans expect anything out of rasam............Smile

Edited by Surbhi123 - 10 January 2011 at 1:27am
-Ray- IF-Dazzler
-Ray-
-Ray-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

seriously guys if u liked that comedy and disastrous  restaurant scene and u think priyanka is acting better now...........i have seriously nothing to say guys .........because at least rasam have some depth in their relationship.........they understand each other ..........i dont think this drama was needed.........just that sam come to know that there is no fiance was good..........but the whole restaurant drama was disastrous to me...........so here rasam ends and even jas track ended ...and i have pre boards........rasam is going above my head now...........i dont think this makes a good track........but ya can make RBO a comedy one of course.........

hey, yesterday's  one restaurant scene made u dislike ur rasam so much....then i have to say  hold on gal, u r a rasam fan,  shud have faith in ur 'jodi' more than us..:), the track has just began.

I still think rasam wll do well, may b thats the spirit of our RBO gang. we r always positiveBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFAN.Rupali.OlicityFankrock

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cadbery

@ surabhi....i respect ur opinion BUT dnt agree to it frm any angleSmile

for me Priyanaka acted her best with yahsu, before that with manish and shaan amd duck she is kinda of lost, but with kahank she was holding her ground.

No she was not . Sam was an intense character ......thoda shy.....thoda arrogant.....and now is the comedy queen .

and as for stroy, when khanak was nt in btw rahul sam, rahul was always bashing sam, but when khanak entered , sam figured out that there is no engagment and satrday episod  for the 1st time we saw Rahul  speechless nd insecure.Big smile

no rahul was not .......it was just he changed his statements.........i know that disturbed sam but was a way better than all this . And this could have ended with an emotional bond..........rahul telling his problems to sam........sharing his feelings..........that woulds have made it more sensible.......someone feelings are not a joke in my opinion.....if it was sam doiing all this..........it can be expected but khanak playing with both sam and rahul is not acceptable for me at least.........the track is ruined.........

aur khanak ka har jaga pe hona to banta hai boss, afterall she the protagonistStar

yaar if that's the truth.........the other love story should not be introduced .......atleast it should not be changed into a comedy...........
garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Surbhi understand where you are coming from..Of all my viewing experience of this show ..Whenever new characters were introduced in middle of the show there was a prologue to it for the entry to make sense .Say when Rahul,Sam,Duck entered  there was a divorce track and whole lot of Shaan behaving wierd with Khanak. But that
was their way of showing the impact and importance of his past in his life ..

So for Sunny to enter this was their prologue.I would say lets take the entertainment value provided of it and hope the glimpses we got of the characterization comes out clear in future,like if we thought Sam was behaving weird ,Rahul thought so too and was suitably embarassed :D

If we thought Khanak was being filmy .Sam and Hiten ji thought so too and I am sure Shaan would have though lovingly he would have given that *what do I do of u* look ..  :)

Dont be disappointed ,we saw a the human side of Rahul when things dont work according to him and a side of Sam when She and Khanak were talking in car that she is matured but has found an ally in Khanak ,the only one who understands her and is humouring her coz Sam deep in her heart doesnot want to go back ...

Lets hope this week brings smile to evryone :)

PS:I cant use emoticons coz some problem with the page :(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANyasharan.love.Rupali.krock-Deepali-

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cadbery

Originally posted by Surbhi123

seriously guys if u liked that comedy and disastrous  restaurant scene and u think priyanka is acting better now...........i have seriously nothing to say guys .........because at least rasam have some depth in their relationship.........they understand each other ..........i dont think this drama was needed.........just that sam come to know that there is no fiance was good..........but the whole restaurant drama was disastrous to me...........so here rasam ends and even jas track ended ...and i have pre boards........rasam is going above my head now...........i dont think this makes a good track........but ya can make RBO a comedy one of course.........

hey, yesterday's  one restaurant scene made u dislike ur rasam so much....then i have to say  hold on gal, u r a rasam fan,  shud have faith in ur 'jodi' more than us..:), the track has just began.

oh common...........the track is not started...........its coming to its end.........the track was started at the day sam saw rahul..........being a rasam fan i cant see them running........its not loosing faith in your jodi.........i mean what the hell can they do if cvs are making them a mockery..........and not just that restaurant scene........that searching for fake boyfriend in marriage bureau........and asking a hero.........telling whole sam story to a stranger.........even that stranger tried to told its not a movie or joke.........but real life..............but samajhna kaun chahtha hain.............common dear........i gave it a chance already ........but the only thing i can say is ruining..........

I still think rasam wll do well, may b thats the spirit of our RBO gang. we r always positiveBig smile

hope so..........fingers crossed...........but being always positive sometime hurts ourselves .......may be it was my mistake.....that cvs will concentrate on rasam........now even shanak is back.........the leads are back........now what justice can i expect for rasam even............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OlicityFan

Go to top