Sabki Ladli Bebo

India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

NEW AMBO FF:DO HUMRAHEE(UPDATED PART-7) (Page 4)

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
(Part-6)
Amrit sees bebo is coughing.He takes Bebo in a safe place.Bebo asks him "what happened?"Amrit replies,"U r coughing.U got cold.Why u were standing in rain 4 so long?Don't u know that it's bad 4 ur health?"Bebo says,"Oh u r talking like my papaji.What's wrong with u?I thought u r my friend n u'll not stop me.But......."Amrit says,"I'm not giving u any advice i'm just trying 2 rescue u from any type of health problems."Bebo is silent but she is looking at Amrit innocently.Amrit sees that Bebo is shivering in cold.Amrit gives his coat 2 Bebo.Bebo says,"No,it's ok."Amrit replies that,"No nothing is ok.I can't see u in pain."bebo wears the coat.The rain stops.Amrit says 2 Bebo that,"Let's go now it's quite late."bebo n Amrit r walking.Amrit sees n tea stall n takes Bebo there.Amrit takes a cup of coffee n gives it 2 bebo.Amrit sees that Bebo is shivering n she can't hold the cup.Amrit takes it in his hand n says,"Bebo drink plz drink from my hand.U can't hold the cup."Bebo drinks the tea.She says,'Thanks.I think u r my best well wisher."

Amrit takes Bebo home.In narang house everybody comes n sees that bebo is fully drenched.They takes bebo in her room n then they thanks Amrit.Amrit meets everybody in house n feels happy 2 see that Bebo is so pampering.Amrit takes their leave.

Amrit is going n he looks up.He sees that Bebo is there n she is smiling.Amrit feels very happy n he thinks that," 2day's day will b memorable of my life.I can't forgot that i spend my most most happy day.I don't know why Bebo but whenever i look at u i get lost in ur eyes.Thank u bebo for making my day special."

In upstairs Bebo is looking that Amrit is going n says in her mind that,"I'm completely  shocked after seeing u Amrit.I don't know but u r not like any common boy.I don't know abt anyone but 4 me u r very very special."

Precap:bebo goes 2 kuku n says that she wants 2 invite Amrit in house 4 dinner.Kuku agrees.

So friendz it was my part 6.Hope u'll like it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

s_a_mChit15AmbofanAanya.-Afeelicious-

mrevasara Groupbie
mrevasara
mrevasara

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
wowwww.......... superb........ 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princyz_Belle

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Awesome sceneClapClapClap. Loved Amrit's concern for BeboEmbarrassed. The precap also sounds interesting. Waiting for the next part.
Clap

Princyz_Belle

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Gr8 Scene... pyar ki shuruaat ho hi gai,... Nice !!!

Princyz_Belle

Simz786 IF-Dazzler
Simz786
Simz786

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
can't wait till part 7

Princyz_Belle

s_a_m Senior Member
s_a_m
s_a_m

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Great story ... can't wait for the next part Thumbs UpClap

Princyz_Belle

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
wow as always awesome part, luved the rain scene and amrit concern for bebo awww shoo sweet, waiting for the next part, do post soon.

Princyz_Belle

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Hi friendz.First i'm very very sorry 4 not updating 3-4 days.Actually i'm very busy gals.But here is my part 7.Hope u all will like it.......

(Part-7)

Full Narang family is having breakfast next day.Ashok tells Kuku that 2day their much waited deal will b finale.Kuku is very happy 2 hear that.He asks when it'll b final?Daljeet replies that it'll b final at noon n the company's MD is going 2 his hometown 2morrow morning.Kuku says that,"It'll b very nice if they have dinner in our house.They have done much 4 us n we should give them a grand party."Ashok n Daljeet agrees.So kuku tells that,"So it's final that 2day there will b a grand party.Invite everybody as soon as possible."Kuku leaves 4 office.

Bebo is in her room.She is making a list of guests n thinking abt yesterday.She says 2 herself that,"Oh, yesterday was a great day.I felt so much happy.The rain was awesome.N i shared such good moments with Amrit.Am..Amrit.Amrit should b invited 2day.He is my friend n he deserves 2 b invited.I should go n talk abt this 2 Papaji."Bebo leaves 4 office.

bebo goes 2 kuku's cabin.She tells that,"Papaji i want 2 talk 2 u."Kuku smiles n says,"say dear,u don't need 2 take permission."bebo tells,"Papaji i was thinking that in 2day's party Amrit should b invited.Can i invite him?"Kuku replies,"Oh my loving daughter,i was also thinking abt the same.Go n invite him.I'll feel very happy if he bcomes a part of our happiness."Bebo thanks n hugs Kuku n leaves.

bebo is very happy n she is runing 2 Amrit's cabin.her feet hits by a chair n she falls but some1 catches her.She is very scared she looks up.It's Amrit.She feels relieve.Amrit is shocked.bebo stands up.But she is not able 2 walk.Amrit carries bebo in his arms n takes her 2 his cabin.bebo sits in chair.Amrit tells that i'm bringing water.But he is not able 2 go bcoz Bebo is holding his hand.They both r looking at each other.They both r completely lost.Bebo tries 2 stand up but fails.She says,"Ah......."Amrit shocks.Amrit is very angry n asks bebo that ,"what's wrong with u Bebo?Why u were running?See u r hurt now what will happen?"

Precap:bebo tells Amrit 2 come 4 Party but Amrit says,"No."

Edited by princessdoll - 29 January 2011 at 1:45am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15lakshmi42Aanya.ParulRatiShivi-Afeelicious-

Go to top