Sabki Ladli Bebo

India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

NEW AMBO FF:DO HUMRAHEE(UPDATED PART-7) (Page 2)

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Hello,friendz.I'm back wid my part-3.Here is the part-3........................

(Part-3)

Amrit is in his office he is thinking abt Bebo.He is thinking how good values bebo has.She is not like a common girl she is special.His Colleague asks him what happened?He looks he is not in present.he is lost in some thoughts.Amrit replies,"No,nothing like that.I was just thinking abt her."His colleague says,"Her?Who is the her?"Amrit says,"Nothing.Plz excuse me,I've 2 go somewhere."Amrit leaves.His colleage says,"He is now gone.ha ha ha."He smiles.

In night Bebo is standing in her balcony n thinking abt Amrit.She tells herself,"Amrit is such a nice boy.He is so polite.He is so friendly.But when he smiles he looks like an charming angel."A littel sound surprise bebo.Bebo gets her sense back.She gives a light slap in her head.She says ,"oh Bebo why r u thinking so much abt Amrit?"But again Amrit's smiling face comes in front of Bebo.Bebo says 2 herself,"Oh Amrit,U r so sweet."Then Bebo again says,"Oh Bebo u r mad.Totally  mad."Other hand Amrit is standing in front of his window.He is also thinking abt Bebo.He says in his mind,"I m totally lost in bebo's thoughts.I was not doing my work properly in office.What happened 2 me?Why i'm so much interested in bebo?It's only bcoz i like long hair.And Bebo has beautiful long hair.But she is also beautiful!!!Ohho,Amrit.She looks beautiful bcoz she has long hair n that's it.U only got interested in her 4 her long hair."Both Amrit n bebo r smiling n understanding themselves.But it looks like that,the moon is smiling at them.

The next day Amrit goes 2 his office where his boss gives him a new project.It's with Narangs.His boss tells him 2 go 2 the narang office n discuss the design with them.Amrit says 2 himself,"Narangs!I think it's the company of Bebo's dad."

Amrit goes 2 Narang's office.There he meets Bebo's dad.Kuku tells him that "it's a house what is very special 2 him." Amrit says,"Ok,sir.Let's discuss the design."Kuku tells him,"No, i can't tell u abt this.Bcoz i'm making this house 4 my daughter Bebo.Plz wait 4 some time.She'll b here.After that both u can go 2 the site n discuss abt design."Amrit gets pleased.He is thinking that he'll meet bebo again.

PRECAP:In a beautiful river side Bebo slips n Amrit holds her.A cold wind blows.Bebo's hair is blowing over Amrit's face.In background La La music is going on.

Hope u all will like it.WinkIf u liked my part plz press the like button.

Love 2 all.Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

s_a_mChit15ganga16trlakshmi42ParulRatiShivi-Afeelicious-

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Wow! Amrit designing a home for Bebo. That would be really interesting and Thanks for the excellent third part dear...........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princyz_Belle

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
OMG awesome parts, loving the story, its great
awww AmBo lost in each-other thoughts great, wow amrit gonna design house for bebo, awesome, the precap sounds sooo sweet, post the next part soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmbofanPrincyz_Belle

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Well-Done Princessdoll and thanks for making their love story a little different from the actual one. Yeh hui na sahi filmy wali... ek duje ke khayalon mein gum !!! And hope the next one is extremely romantic, a very sweet precap...

And I have a question, do u want us to comment on your scene in this topic or Honeymoon topic or it doesn't matter.

Princyz_Belle

Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Oh alju dear,U can comment wherever u want.Wink

Ambofan

Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Hello,friendz.Sorry 4 not updating 4 three days.But here is my 4th part...........................

(Part-4)

Amrit is sitting alone in a room.He hears a knock on his door.He opens the door.He sees that it's Bebo.He smiles at her.Bebo is shocked.She asks him "what r u doing here?R u the architect?Oh what's wrong with u?Why r u not talking?"Amrit gets his sense.He again smiles n says,"Ah Bebo u r asking me so many questions so what will i do?"He asks Bebo to come in and says her 2 sit.Then he says,"Ok,first u sit here comfortably and then i will answer ur all questions."Bebo sits n tells him 2 give answers.mrit says,"Let me tell u,I'm the architect n i'm designing the house 4 u."Bebo smiles n says,"That's so nice that u r the architect."Amrit replies,"Ok now let's discuss the design."Bebo says,"OK".Amrit says,"4 the disign we have 2 go 2 the site."Bebo agrees.

Then both goes 2 the site.It's a great site.Amrit asks Bebo that,"This is the place where ur house will b.Now tell me abt ur dream house."Bebo tells that,"I don't know.i had never thought abt it."Amrit replies,"No,i think u've thought abt it but it's in ur heart n 4 telling me abt this u have 2 tell me abt ur heart."Bebo tells that,"Ok i'll tell taht what i'll like but u have 2 understand it."Amrit replies,"I'll try my best 4 understanding ur heart."They both r looking at each others eyes.They r completely lost.But a worker comes n tells Amrit that,"Sir, now we've 2star work n 4 that we want the design."Amrit-Bebo r shocked.Amrit tells that,"Ok i'll give u the design after some time now u can go."Amrit tells Bebo that,"Ok let's start from the river side."

Amrit n bebo goes 2 the river side.Bebo is very pleased 2 see the river side.A cold wind is blowing  .Bebo is walking n smiling.Amrit is looking at her and he is also feeling the wind.Suddenly Bebo slips n Amrit holds her.Bebo's hair blows over Amrit's face.They both r lost in each others eyes.They both r smiling at each other.In background the La la music is going on.Amrit moves Bebo's hair from his face he senses that it's quite late.Bebo stands up n says that "OMG,I'm sorry." Amrit also says,"I'm sorry."They both r embarrassed.But they both have a small smile in their face.

Precap:Amrit n Bebo r walking in a road.Suddenly rain starts falling.Bebo is enjoying the rain but amrit is hiding from rain.Bebo holds his hand n take him in rain.

Ok,gals.That was my 4th part.Hope u all will like it.

Love u all.Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

s_a_mChit15Ambofan-Afeelicious-

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful scene dear. Good workClapClapClap.
The precap sounds interesting. AmBo in rainEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Waiting for it.

Ambofan

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Lalala... O bekhabar O beqadr...
This song jus popped into ma head after reading the scene...
Very goood !!!
Eagerly waiting for the rain... ( jo aaj tak SLB mein hui hi nai)

Go to top