India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

NEW AMBO FF:DO HUMRAHEE(UPDATED PART-7)

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Hi,friendz.How r u all?Finally I'm back after a weeks break.I missed u all very much.So,let's come to the topic.I told u all that i will write a new FF on AmBo.So,2day I'll start it.I hope u all will enjoy it as i'll try my best 2 make u all happy.So,here it is...............................

Bebo Narang:She is the same girl as our show(SLB).Her family is also same.

Amrit Malhotra:He is also the same as our show.His family is also the same.

And the other characters of the show r also same.

1st part

In the bus stop Amrit is waiting 4 the bus.The bus come and Amrit gets up in the bus.He takes his sit.He opens the window,cold wind is blowing.Suddenly he gets surprised.Some long hair is blowing over his face.He gets a strange feeling and a small smile comes in his lips.but he gets his sense back.He moves the hair from his face and sees the hair is of the girl who is sitting in front of him.He tells in his mind what a beautiful hair i don't know why but i think the girl will b a belle.And he desires to see the girl just one time.After some time the woman who was sitting bside the girl gets down from the bus.Amrit just stand up and sits bside the girl.The girl looks at him.Amrit gets stunned.He says on his mind,"What a beautiful girl"!!!He smiles at the girl.The girl feels some kind of strange for the smile.She looks outside.Amrit gets surprised what m i doing?he tells the girl "oh i'm really sorry." The girl looks at him and says,"No,it's ok."Amrit says,"Actually u have so long hair that ah.... ah.....i like long hair i hope u'll understand."The girl smiles at him and says,"Ya i can understand.But thanks 4 ur praise.I don't think that my hair is so long."Amrit says,"No, it's long and lovely ohhhhhhh."!!!!! Girl says,Ok i have to go.But again thanks 4 ur praise."Amrit  closes his eyes and says,"it's ok ,But i think...."He opens his eyes n sees she has left.Amrit feels sad.he also gets down from the bus.

Outside the bus stop the girl is looking 4 a rickshaw but there is no rickshaw.She founds 1 she asks the driver 2 go but he says it's already booked.She says him that, "it's going to b evening and i have 2 go home,now what will i do?"Driver says i don't have 2 do anything plz tell that 2 him who has booked it.He is talking 2 the phone there.The girl goes to him and says,"Excuse me,can i take ur rickshaw?See it's going to b evening n i....." the man looks after the girl sees that he is that man who was in the bus.Amrit says "oh it's u?"Girl says,i want 2 take ur rickshaw.Amrit says,"U can take it but i also have 2 go home.Then the driver comes n says "if u 2 wants 2 share rickshaw so it's ok".They both agrees.they sits in the rickshaw.Amrit sees that the girl is tense.He asks why.She replies that she had never traveled with a stranger.Amrit says "oh that's the problem ok let's introduce ourselves so we'll not b strangers." He says,"Hello,I'm Amrit Malhotra.An architect."
He takes his hands forward 4 handshake.The girl says,"namaste."Amrit takes his hand back n says "so what's ur name?"The girl replies,"Oh,I'm Bebo Narang.I'm a collage student."Then they reaches at a place where Bebo says stop.She gets of from the rickshaw and says Bye 2 Amrit.She says,"Nice 2 meet u."She goes in her house.

Amrit gets stunned.Bebo is going 2 a big house.And she is so rich.!!!!He says 2 himself,"If she is so rich so why she is traveling in Buses and rickshaws?Why she is living so simply?"

So,friendz that was my 1st part of "Do Humrahee.".Hope u'll like the 1st part.Do comment and plz press the like button if u liked my 1st part.

Edited by princessdoll - 29 January 2011 at 1:45am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

oracalSmriti9s_a_mChit15lakshmi42Ambofanganga16trSimz786ParulRatiShiviAanya.-Afeelicious-

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Good work dearThumbs Up
waiting for the second part...........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princyz_Belle

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Nice job dear. Awesome!The hair part is soooooo cute.Valentine candyI also love long hair.And in reality Anuj said that he also loves long hair. EmbarrassedSo, good thinking sweetie pie.  Continue soon. I'll wait.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ganga16trPrincyz_Belle

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
wow finally u started, i was really waiting for it
awesome part, haiiii i tooo luv long hairs, i wish i had. anyway the starting is awesome looking forward to the next parts. do post soon
great jobClap

Princyz_Belle

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Hello,friendz.I'm back wid my next part.Hope u liked my first part.So here is the part-2....................

PART-2

Bebo goes 2 her home.It's a very big house.She calls loudly "Papaji".Here comes Kuku Narang the famous businessman.He comes n hugs his dearest daughter.He tells that "so now u r back my dear." Then comes Bebo's mum Amro.She gives her "gajar ka halwa".Which she have make 4 specially Bebo.Then comes Bebo's three loving brothers who loves her so dearly.Ashok,daljeet n Omi.Ashok n daljeet r married 2 Saru n Pravjot who also loves Bebo.And this is the big n happy family of Bebo. The next day Amrit was going 2 his office and he stops b4 a collage where he sees Bebo.He reminds what happened yesterday.He decides 2 ask Bebo abt that.Bebo sees Amrit n comes 2 him n says, "Nice 2 meet u again .Oh yesterday i forgot 2 thank u but now Thank u."Amrit says"No,it's ok.How r u?Where r u going?"Bebo replies,"I'm fine.I was going home."Amrit says"Oh".Bebo says"Ok then Bye."Amrit agrees.Bebo walks away.Suddenly Amrit remembers that he has 2 ask abt yesterday.He stops Bebo.Bebo looks bhind n asks "what?"Amrit says,"I saw yesterday that u r very rich.So why u travel in bus n rickshaw?Why u live so simply?"Bebo smiles n says,"Oh that's the confusion?Ok then i tell u.I m very rich but i like living simply.4 me my family is everything.I don't like showing my money."Amrit is stunned!!!He says to himself,"What a great thinking.She has all good value."He quietly smiles.Bebo asks him,"What's wrong?"Amrit replies,"Nothing"Bebo says,"So where were u going?"Amrit says,"Oh i was just going 2 my office."
Bebo says,"So,i think u r getting late."Amrit gets shocked.He says,"Ya.....Ya......Bye."Bebo Says,"Bye".Amrit is going n Bebo is smiling.

PRECAP:Amrit n Bebo r standing in their window in their own house.Bebo is thinking that Amrit is so good boy.When he smiles he looks so charming angel.She smiles and gives a light slap in her head.Other side amrit is thinking abt Bebo.

Hey gals,I've added new section in FF.So there will b a precap everyday.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

s_a_mChit15-Afeelicious-

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Good work dearClap. Interesting precap Anxiously waiting for the next part

Princyz_Belle

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Nice part.Keep writing.

Princyz_Belle

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Greattt  Job  Princcessdoll... 
Really liked all the lovey dovey small details that  you  added to your  scene.  And it was  defo  a good idea to  centre the  first liking on Bebo's long hair... Interesting precap, waiting for the next part !!!

There is a request too, although it is a greatt idea to begin your individual topics for the FF but it wud be really awesome if you put your scenes in the topic "The Honeymoon is Over2 ( Creative AmBo Scenes) "as well. This wud allow our AmBo scene treasure to continue to grow.

Edited by Ambofan - 11 January 2011 at 12:27pm

Princyz_Belle

Go to top