India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Best way 2 deal with hatred until ..

MaanGeetkiSimmi Senior Member
MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Hey guys - this topic isnt going 2 bash the hater or tell yu all 2 bash her either but instead ignore her =D we can ignore her until the mods fix this issue ap or we can keep commenting & let her topic be the first one on GEET Forums page - yeah I'll stick with the first option ! =D

Steps:

1.) do not hit the like button - obviously ! XD
2.) if yu notice it is creates by that certain hater *no names =D * than PLEASE don't even click in the topic as YU are giving it views !
3.) REPORT It - ASAP !!!!?!
4.) Do NOT comment - inoe we all want 2 but we don't need 2 prove jack cause we know that GEET is simply the best!
5.) if YU must reply than just reply with a agree or disagree ( hopefully disagree !)
6.) the most important : focus on being positive: feelin down because of all those hatin topics ? Open an appreciation topic (kinda like I just did ) and talk about all the great things in GEET ! =D

This is just a coping method guys ! I'm so angry @ the haters right now that I'm Gana like burst in repulsive language so what I'm doing is avoiding the topics all together + telling others not 2 comment ! Lets NOT stoop to their cheap bashing level !
GEET hui sabse parayi ki JAI ! =D
PS: remember it's drashti's birthday ? Keep the positive thoughts COMIN ! I can't believe they would do this on her birthday .. WhAt a conspiracy -.-
Do comment + Share yur thoughts

PS: sorry about spelling - I suck at typing on my IPhone =D

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top