What will we see today?

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys 🤗

just thought of making a small post...have been waiting for KMH all weekend and finally the weekday is here 😳

what are all of you expecting from today's episode? Dadu has talked with Arjun and Arjun told him exactly why he did that....and now KSA knows that Arjun has a soft corner for Arohi.

also, KSA knows that Chiku has thrown that party and saw him dancing with those girls, he also knows that Chiku is a whimp and always does stupid things....

will the conversation from the club change KSA's decision? or do we see him just flowing with what is happening...

OR

do you think Arohi will realize her actions but will be so hurt that she might just think she is not meant for Arjun's love and just decide to marry Chiku, or do we see the same blame game again from her side?

Shefu too knows exactly what happened, she can have a conversation with Arohi about it, but I don't think she will as Arjun had told her his love is not so weak that from what he said it will affect Arohi for too long. His love is strong enough to prove her that he is a changed man.

What do you expect out of today's episode??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheetal6 thumbnail

According to me, there are two possibilities on each side. Let me explain each one of them.

1)    Kartar Singh Ahluwalia:

a)    Considering the experienced person he is, he came to know that Arjun is the innocent guy & he took all the blame only for Arohi. Hence, he'll probably think upon the fact that Arohi's love has indeed changed Arjun & would try conveying this to DJ or might wait for the right opportunity.

b)   He might think upon Arjun's doing(taking the blame) & would leave it the next day considering his so-called dushmani with the Singhanias. He might take it as Rudra's another move against KSA so that he should support Arjun during the hearing which is scheduled after Arohi's marriage to Cheeku.

2)   Arohi:

a)    She might realize that she still loves Arjun but she won't accept it as it would mean going against the family which she would never do. Also, kya pata Arjun dobara use dhoka de de. Hence, she won't take any step & would go with the wind.

b)   Or Arohi might feel that Arjun's love for her is true & he Deeply loves her & took the blame only for her so that she shouldn't be heart-broken once again. Hence, she might go to Arjun & speak to him.

3)   Cheeku:

a)    Cheeku might realize that Arjun truly loves Arohi & it's high time that he needs to unite them. Or by mistake, as a slip of tongue, he might say to Arohi that Arjun took his blame.

b)   Or Cheeku is least bothered about Arjun taking the blame & thanks him for taking the blame & gives him a rise in his salary for this & continues his life as usual.

As far as Arjun is considered, he just knows one thing: He loves Arohi a lot & would win her come what may.

Many new things and stories would unfold this week & I feel, that this week & probably the next week are one of the most important weeks for Arjuhi & their love as another secret might come their way which is in between the Ahluwalias & the Singhanias.

For all the fun, we surely need to catch KMH'

Let the story unfold.

Edited by sheetal6 - 13 years ago
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
@Sheetal - 👏 lovely dear...i love the way you have pointed out the 3 main people on this and given apt points.
i totally forgot about KSA's mind going in the direction you said - Rudra's another plan...it could be that, but also we have seen that KSA himself gave Arjun the opportunity to change, he also said he has seen life and he knows whose innocent and whose not....and also, he knows how to keep professional and personal life away...because when Arohi was kidnapped he didn't give in it was Rajveer who did. KSA has mainted the personal and professional life separately in a nice way, so I think it would be nice to see KSA believe Arjun and not go in the direction of Rudra's plan. I feel KSA will still want to punish Arjun for his mistake but he won't hurt Arjun in such a way after Arjun poured his heart out in the club...

sheetal6 thumbnail
@BasketGupta: Thanks for liking my post yaar. I agree with your take on KSA. But, now it's a case of the reputation of two families. And lets not forget that their lies a secret between the two families about which we don't know. All we do is to wait & watch
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
yepp there is the reputation as well, but somehow KSA will now be a medium for Arjuhi is where my mind is taking me 😆

that secret better be an interesting one and not something we've seen before 🤔 this is the turning point, and it should be executed really well, or else many of us are going to be disappointed
🤔
sheetal6 thumbnail
I agree with you. The coming secret should be executed really well else KMH will loose it's charm & also may be many of it's viewers.
As said, that we always need to be positive; lets take it the positive way. Let us believe that KSA will help uniting Arjuhi.
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Idk if the "charm" of KMH will be lost or not because they have been giving us very predictable tracks 🤔 I just don't want this one to just another one of those scenes...

Also, yes always best to be positive 😉😳
sheetal6 thumbnail

This is the main thing for which I am fearing. As you said, the current tracks are extremely predictable & hence we some-what know what is going to happen next..

Hope that the track of the secret should be a new one & should be well executed otherwise it would be of no use of that so-called secret.
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Agreed...I hope we see a good twist as to why Rudra became a bad person because of KSA...not a typical story on it, i hope *fingers crossed* 😆
sheetal6 thumbnail

Dear, this is the only option with which we are left & that is of keeping our fingers crossed. Lets hope for the best.