Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Shweta Tiwari in no hurry to get married after BB

girlie_giggles IF-Dazzler
girlie_giggles
girlie_giggles

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged

"I DONT WANT TO MAKE ANY MISTAKES" – SHWETA TIWARI

MARRIAGE MAY HAVE TO WAIT FOR ABHINAV KOLHI AS SHWETA TIWARI WINS BIGG BOSS, SEASON 4

By Flynn Remedios – Futuristic Media Network (editor.fmn at gmail.com)

In an exclusive interview to http://futuristicmedianetwork.wordpress.com almost immediately after she was out of the Bigg Boss house and of course declared the winner of Bigg Boss Season 4, Shweta Tiwari said she was in no hurry to get married. Hugging her daughter Palak, Shweta said that Palak was her first priority and after all the interviews and all the Bigg Boss-related contract and media commitments were over, she was going to take Palak on a long holiday. "I had promised her (her daughter Palak) that I would take her on a holiday to a location of her choice. And now that I have won the Reality Show, its two holidays – one for Palak and one for me."

Talking about her love life, she refused to take questions on her ex-husband Raja Chaudary who is currently shooting for the Indian version of WipeOut – Zor Ka Jhatka to be hosted by Shah Rukh Khan on Imagine. "Yes I do have a man in my life and I am in love, but I don't want to make any mistakes or do anything in a hurry," she said. Shweta Tiwari had married Raja Chaudhary at the age of 18 and she now probably regrets that hasty decision. She refused to accept or deny our questions on Abhinav Kolhi particularly about their live-in relationship. When we asked her if she was living in with Abhinav Kolhi, she said she lives with her daughter and family. When we asked her further questions about Abhinav Kolkhi, she changed the topic to work saying, "I didn't expect to stay so long in Bigg Boss. I have a lot of work-related film commitments as I have turned producer and have many projects in the pipeline."

http://futuristicmedianetwork.wordpress.com/2011/01/09/shweta-tiwari-in-no-hurry-to-get-married-after-bigg-boss/

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bollywoodjournorgattuokkkMarz_Mahira_fanangelshyhide-PhoenixD-Gauahargeous_NFaraan92

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
damn Times of India always reports false news!! .... saying shes single and all! Angry

thanks for the article!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fan

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Hope that she not marry to abhinabh. She is better solely.

.....Lata.....

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
arre shweta  yeh kya kabhi kehti ho iam single phir kehti ho iam committed pehele decide kar lo  Ouch

raffuchakkar

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Bigg Boss 4: Abhinav Kolhi not a priority for Shweta Tiwari

Posted on January 9, 2011 by Editor - News

By Flynn Remedios – Futuristic Media Network (editor.fmn at gmail.com)

In an exclusive interview to futuristicmedianetwork.wordpress.com almost immediately after she was out of the Bigg Boss house and of course declared the winner of Bigg Boss Season 4, Shweta Tiwari said she was in no hurry to get married.  Avoiding mentioning Abhinav Kolhi's name directly, Shweta Tiwari jokingly said, "All the men in my life will have to wait," when we asked her about the man in her life. "As the winner of Bigg Boss, Season 4, I have a lot of contractual obligations with the Channel Colors and I have to also look after my business and immediately family as well as my daughter's education. Marriage will have to wait," she sheepisly added.

Hugging her daughter Palak, Shweta said that Palak was her first priority and after all the interviews and all the Bigg Boss-related contract and media commitments were over, she was going to take Palak on a long holiday. "I had promised her (her daughter Palak) that I would take her on a holiday to a location of her choice. And now that I have won the Reality Show, its two holidays – one for Palak and one for me."

Talking about her love life, she refused to take questions on her ex-husband Raja Chaudary who is currently shooting for the Indian version of WipeOut – Zor Ka Jhatka to be hosted by Shah Rukh Khan on Imagine. "Yes I do have a man in my life and I am in love, but I don't want to make any mistakes or do anything in a hurry," she said. Shweta Tiwari had married Raja Chaudhary at the age of 18 and she now probably regrets that hasty decision. She refused to accept or deny our questions on Abhinav Kolhi particularly about their live-in relationship. When we asked her if she was living in with Abhinav Kolhi, she said she lives with her daughter and family.

http://futuristicmedianetwork.wordpress.com/2011/01/09/bigg-boss-4-abhinav-kolhi-not-a-priority-for-shweta-tiwari/

pooja.s92

star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
She's totally confused....yeh BB ke ghar ka asar hai....ROFLROFLROFL
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

arre shweta yeh kya kabhi kehti ho iam single phir kehti ho iam committed pehele decide kar lo Ouch

language of all articles is fake,
Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
i dont trust TOI ... shweta is diplomatic remember LOL... shes not going to say shes single straight up!!  TOI twisted her words 100%

Go to top