•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
hi all,
thanks for all the inputs. forgot to mention, but i am a huge fan of DK also! i've finished daam, malal, and some funny ones like burns road ki nilofer, dulha bhai, khala kulsum. have y'all heard of any of them? i was looking to start another and went through the thread. i tried to watch dastaan, but its a bit too serious for me as well. so, is it correct to assume that these are the reccomendations:
mzzb
quaid-e-tanhai
ijd
hum tum
vasl

any others ive missed? and any order suggestions?

thanks!
i think closing ur eyes wont delete/hide the reality... it will remain...  i think u shud take the guts and see daastaan.... although i do agree it is depressing!
i also thot the same and kept away from depressive stuff, but that is reality and we shud live in it.
I recommend daastaan.. luk @ its +ve side... the gud and calm side.. the romantic side! 😊
I recomment Light.. comic dramas like Dolly ki ayegi baraat.. Aazar ki aayegi baraat & Naadaaniyaan :)
other not-very-depressing-nor-comedy but good shows include:
Yaariyaan [havent watched it yet though].. Haale-dil.. Main abdul qadir hoon

Hope those help :)
my suggestions are uraan and qaid-e-tanhai. meri zaat was really good too. dil hai chhota sa was also nice.
Hi,
Guys can you make your suggestions and requests about what to watch in this thread: Recommendations? It's been created for that very purpose as we'd like to condense all the information in one place as opposed to opening several topics.

Thanks.