Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KAJEN~Destined2Love437~KaJenUrbanDictionary - Pg2 (Page 2)

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Hey KaJenians Hug We hope everyone is doing well and had an amazing Christmas/holidays! I am sure you all are wondering W T H am I rambling on about NY and Christmas again since we already had our N&N and Wish List. WELL, our HotMess AKA Aditi Sharma *And NO that's not her last name but it has a good ring to it, doesn't it?! like Bitto Sharma tehe* Sorry I mma focus on the task at hand :P Basically she came up with an amajjjjjing idea. She thought of adding another section to our layout :D Any guesses? NO it's not a members' list LMFAO I don't think we will EVER have one *LAJJY PPL :P* :( Not that we need it since we welcome anyone in here tehe we don't kick ppl out or make the AT seem all exclusive psht! We ain't snobbish <3 OK you all are LAME -_- Kissi ko nahin pata what Adu's great mind thought of tehe No worries hum bata dete hain waise bread pakore ki kasam vaada chunga idea che *I can't believe I used three languages in one sentence right there :|* 

THE idea is DHUN DHUN DHUN - Did you ever notice how we KaJenians use so many words that are exclusive and are pertinent to our KaJen or us. Like take Baby for an example - Ever since JJ called KSG that, it is like OUR word now tehe and everyone knows that :P JJ can be another example :) So Adu and I came up with 75 words that only us KaJenians use and we made a KaJen Urban Dictionary where we defined the words :D Cool na?! Well if you don't think so, then tujhko sudharoon, jutti main utaroon, sar pe de maroon tere dhayein dhayein. This UD will be part of our layout permanently :) A special shout out to Anita Malik, my watermelon, THANK YOU so much for making the UD for us muaaaaaaaaah! Love you!

PS there is one editing mishtake on the UD - 68. Teacher - n. Nickname for Riddhima Gupta, character portrayed by Karan Singh Grover, given by Armaan Malik played by Karan Singh Grover. *We meant RG portrayed by Jennifer Winget!* HOPEFULLY you can overlook that and appreciate the hard work that we put into the whole deal =)

Edited by -Sary- - 10 January 2011 at 2:14am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Riddikulusawarapan.juhi-ARs.angelDulceTentacion.Farzu--Sneha16-scarlet.moonjesss.Samiyah258Sanju_qazplmgia.khan_Oishi_HotMessammyridz600-Anku-Mehak_Luvs_Ranisjain

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Edited by HotMess - 10 January 2011 at 12:50am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsMallikGrovermini_ksg_ARLove_ArHiiinitzy_21awarapan.canadiansjuhi-ARs.angelFarzu-Samiyah258Sanju_rahmona_pakswescarlet.moonDulceTentacion.qazplmMehak_Luvs_Rani-Anku-ammyridz600swashbuckling_Oishi_Aquarius18soundsofcedarsjain

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
I'm just going to reserve for comment right about now.

-everyone else don't ok-

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.Samiyah258gia.khanMehak_Luvs_Raniswashbucklingammyridz600soundsofcedar

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
I'm coming in here after eons, and after seeing this UD I can't bring myself to leave without giving a huge tight hug to Aditi for such a brilliantly KaJenlicious idea, and to Sahar and Anu for implementing it this way. I know I'm never around, but you guys do know I love you, right? Hug Hug Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyridz600anitamalikMehak_Luvs_Ranisoundsofcedar

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
P.S. Sahar...I love how there's so much BBB in your note, in every possible way...haha...awesome! Cool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_Luvs_Raniammyridz600soundsofcedar

BB8Rocks IF-Dazzler
BB8Rocks
BB8Rocks

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Im also never much in here but this Urban Dictionary idea sure brought a big smile on my face :) :) :)

Its sucha FAB FAB idea and so KAJENISH...MY Gosh u girls are soooooooooooo creative and rocking...I have to add that some of the definitions are so good and made me feel sooooooo nostalgic like... #45 - lip staring or #68 - Teacher....:( Mann I miss these two lots now...

ROFL @ #8 Banana - A fruit that is a constant reminder of Karan singh grover ;)

Keep Rocking Kajenians and BIG CONGRATS on the new thread and this idea :)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

zebalakhaRiddikulusMehak_Luvs_Ranianitamalikammyridz600swashbucklingsoundsofcedar

blessing-beauty IF-Addictz
blessing-beauty
blessing-beauty

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Congooo GuysssssParty

N Adu Sahar Superb Job once againThumbs Up

Urban DictionaryBig smileBig smileBig smile

Its a Great Idea Ladiessss.ClapClapClap

Loved itHeartStar

Edited by blessing-beauty - 10 January 2011 at 7:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swashbucklingammyridz600