Thendral
Thendral

Thendral 10th Jan Promo (Page 4)

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

if at all deepa is outside t and t house and watching charu's stupid day dreaming acts.....she would come there with a hot spoon and make a mark on the hand she s dreaming That TA would be kissing her......
Wont that be a nice way to kill her dreams
....and deepa would act more wisely to her and ask a sorry.....

I know this s too much of thinking....but seriously i want sthg like this to happen to stop her disgusting dream.....

ROFLROFL omg akka, that's only in our pagal kanavus Cry

but we are truly Sillybecause we forgot one thing, how is Deepa, much less T&T supposed to see what Charu is dreaming about, LOL i think Deepa sees Charu doing something in the world of reality that is suspicious.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaTheivaHema_Msand14Pearl.Arizes.ShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
I too feel tat Deepa has already doubts with Chaaru mental from day one of the new house paal kaaching day she came with tat night lamp.....Angry

So she will find out something fishy is going on with Charu's mental behaviour and say the truth to Thulasi...

But wat i said above should happen.. Im waiting for tat to happen...Day Dreaming

But who knows Deepa might even be shown watching Kanagu's love reaction also and getting tensed..ROFL

As of now all in the hands of the director!!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

Hema_M Senior Member
Hema_M
Hema_M

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
   Oh what is this????Shocked Shocked What is this Tamizh doing?? yuck yuck disgusting,hope he won't really kiss then it won't be a Tamizh serial,so atleast to follow the standard rules of Tamizh serial he should not.Ok I know what many of you will think "what about T&T?"alright,always there wasn't too much of scenes like that,even if it meant something like that they show.

Ok let it be,I think naan olaren ok on the whole what I am trying to say is Tamizh idiot should never do something stupid like that,hope its dream as some of u said and even if it is her wildest dream,he should not kiss,it must get interruptedddddddd

Ah Anand,so he is going to have a good life but already Mohan is working for that girl's family now he is going to marry a girl of that family.Dunno what sort of problem Tamizh will
Thanks daa Shammu for the promo Big smile.

P.S
Hai everyone Big smile Hug,I miss you all  Unhappy but still trying to read the updates and first page comments atleast Big smile.Hope will be able to discuss normally soon Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.Kowsi

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Hi Hema dear we too miss u a lot...Hug
This serial is going somewhat very confusing...Confused

Go to top