Thendral

Thendral 10th Jan Promo (Page 3)

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiles86

This promo was really confusing!!! 

1)      Deepa is where: TT house, Kanagu house ?

2)      Anand's parents at Shymala's house : They agree for the wedding

3)      Shymala is so happy: I guess her wedding plans are moving

4)      Tamil --------- (don't even want to describe that scene) : obviously Charu's dream!!

5)      Padma pushing Paati : Poor Paati'she can live with TT

6)      Bhuvana looks angry : Thinking about her past, she has a weird life

I really don't know what to expect this week

yes smiles its very confusing this week promo..Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Promo Shammu!!!

Why Deepa is confuse???

Bujjima family goes to Anand house for mappila pakurathuROFLROFL!!!!Can't wait to see Anand dad's reaction!!!

Padma...too muchAngry!!! T&T vittai Patti poyi irrukalam TA onnum solla mataar enanda appo thaan nalla sapaddu kidaikumROFLROFL!!!

Definitly Charu's dream!! Ivalo kevalama avaalala thaan ninaika mudhiyum!!! Bcose TA Thulsku drogam seya maatar!!!Cha...

What's the matter Bhuvanna??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaShemmoSweetyGreen

Dheshaana Groupbie
Dheshaana
Dheshaana

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
when i got home from uni 2day my mum was saying how Tamil kissed Chaaru's hand and i told my mum straight away that chaaru is definitely dreaming. He would never kiss her hand or any1's hand except for thulasi. I hate padma for pushin poor patti. I can't wait till mohan goes to prison because then she will realise just who is good and who is bad and she will have to beg all the good people to help save her son. Overa aatum podra. I think deepa's dad needs to keep quiet about knowing that his boss has a first wife just so that there isn't any problems for him because he's very sick and his family are all dependent on him. Bujjima's family only said yes to have Anand as their son in law but im sure their secretly planning to kill him without their daughter knowing and put the blame on someone else. They are really sc\ry family.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86Ranu.TheivaShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dheshaana

Bujjima's family only said yes to have Anand as their son in law but im sure their secretly planning to kill him without their daughter knowing and put the blame on someone else. They are really sc\ry family.

LOLI don't think the family would kill Anandh, that would be of no use. It's better for them to use Anandh as their tool for their benefits only such as ganja vellai. I'm pretty sure Anandh's new family and T&T are going to have some sort of problems.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
I just thought of a prediction. I think Deepa is standing outside T&T's house and sees Charu there. Either Charu is going to open her eyes from her pagal kanavu and see Deepa murachufying her or Thulasi is going to be thereLOL

Ruby-86sand14KowsiShemmoSweetyGreen

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo Shammu!

Psycho's psychoness moved a level up & she started to day dream @ TA's house, i wish she day dream in front of TA/T and hug him so she can receive a nice hard slap. sorry for thinking stupid, psycho's character is making me think like that lol.

Originally posted by ranuja12

I just thought of a prediction. I think Deepa is standing outside T&T's house and sees Charu there. Either Charu is going to open her eyes from her pagal kanavu and see Deepa murachufying her or Thulasi is going to be thereLOL

Ranu, i thought that too. Deepa is for sure outside of TA's house side window of their room or living room & watching psycho's acts. idk if TA or T is at home, lets see, uhhh i think she came to pick up Thulasi to college or drop her. i wish psycho talk to her self openly and deepa witnesses her.

Edited by Ruby-86 - 10 January 2011 at 4:42pm

Ranu.sand14KowsiShemmoSweetyGreen

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
if at all deepa is outside t and t house and watching charu's stupid day dreaming acts.....she would come there with a hot spoon and make a mark on the hand she s dreaming That TA would be kissing her......
Wont that be a nice way to kill her dreams....and deepa would act more wisely to her and ask a sorry.....

I know this s too much of thinking....but seriously i want sthg like this to happen to stop her disgusting dream.....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRanu.sand14KowsiShemmoSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Yes same i too thought on Deepa's hiding and watching scene...

When Charu mental gets caught with Deepa and Thulasi even with Tamil seeing tat.. if like tat happens i will be the happiest gal in the world..Party

Vel the big super villian himself got defeated infront of T&T true love wat will this stupid idiots GW,selfish lav & psycho saniyan Charu can do they can only dream about it but T&T will not get separated..
Clap

Edited by SweetyGreen - 10 January 2011 at 8:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShemmoKowsi

Go to top