MODERATORS, WHERE ARE YOU??? - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Maneet2cute

I am with you...plzz close the dd drinking topic ASAP

Thanks!!

Let's try to get as many people to voice their anger over the DD thread!!

pls mod block this person maaneet.namsi   he/she is continiously creating new topic with comparison n bashing Geet.
All posts hv been taken care of๐Ÿ˜Š...can the members give some time to the mods at least to come online and then take action...it was weekend time and so mods were not available...but it was also duty of the members not to reply in those posts and take them to 17 pages ...its not just the mod's duty to maintain the decorrum of the forum..we expect equal co-operation from the members too...and all u'll could hv done is not reply to those posts and take them to 17-18 pages thus giving more opportunity to the topic starters to create some more posts because they know they will get pages of response..I hope u'll understand what I m trying to say here...next time if such posts r made..report it and then wait for 24 hrs for the mods to come and take action rather than jumping there and taking those posts to so many pages and giving popularity to such posts... 
Originally posted by alovi_21

pls mod block this person maaneet.namsi   he/she is continiously creating new topic with comparison n bashing Geet.

I can't believe they she's still posting new topics!!!
Originally posted by jyoti06

All posts hv been taken care of๐Ÿ˜Š...can the members give some time to the mods at least to come online and then take action...it was weekend time and so mods were not available...but it was also duty of the members not to reply in those posts and take them to 17 pages ...its not just the mod's duty to maintain the decorrum of the forum..we expect equal co-operation from the members too...and all u'll could hv done is not reply to those posts and take them to 17-18 pages thus giving more opportunity to the topic starters to create some more posts because they know they will get pages of response..I hope u'll understand what I m trying to say here...next time if such posts r made..report it and then wait for 24 hrs for the mods to come and take action rather than jumping there and taking those posts to so many pages and giving popularity to such posts... 

Are you sure that you got them all because there is another DD drinking thread?

Also,  the Mansi girl keeps on making topics comparing two shows and bashing GEET!!

See MAHi Mahi topic don't why Mod has not blocked her till now she is sick.
Originally posted by alovi_21

See MAHi Mahi topic don't why Mod has not blocked her till now she is sick.

Yep, the DD drinking thread needs to be closed and the Mahi Mahi one as well!!
Originally posted by jyoti06

Point taken....and noted!๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks!
Right now mods r dealing with 200 reported topics..can u'll expect us to close all in light second..we too need time to go through it all and then close topics..mods r not robots to close 20 odd posts in 2secs...so hv patience and instead of fighting against each other..try to unite all so that people don't get opportunities to make such type of posts in our forum...

We r still working on reported topics..so don't jump to conclusions...๐Ÿ˜Š

Also DD drinking thread is closed long back..so plss before making assumptions ..check out the forum,..,

I don't see any reason now why this topic should b opened...

If u hv any queries...plss use the PM service...

**Topic closed
Geet DT