Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Katrina forgets mentioning TMK on receiving award (Page 9)

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

LOL.. Sonam and Katrina are the most discussed (Wink) celebs here.. I guess chicks don't like  other feminine chicks here.. LOL..

sorry kiddo, and i'm not going to quote all the posts that follow... but see, here's the thing... fact is, that all the celebs get criticised the moment they make a controversial statement, and not only actresses, but actors too... some have it worse than the others... like some are just perfect so even if they say anything controversial, they tend to get the benefit of the doubt... TongueTongue  others have a heart of gold, so even they have it relatively easy... WinkTongueTongueTongue  and some are controversial stars, so all their statements get flak, no matter what....!   TongueTongueTongueTongue

and to be honest, i have no issues with that... this is what the discussion board is for.... and really, it has nothing to do with not liking feminine chicks or whatever that may be... katrina is not even my favourite, neither is ash... but i have defended both of these on countless occasions...!   TongueTongue  

again, assigning tributes to others...  Ermm   really, we are not kids anymore... well, at least i am not....!   WinkTongue

in any case, i think everyone needs to drop trying to comment on what other members do or not do, because we all are here to discuss... and considering it's a 'bollywood news' forum, we'll discuss bolly celebs... last i checked, none of us were celebs... well, i'm not at least, and as far as i know, most of us are not... TongueTongueTongue

if people think their favs or others who may not be their favs are being 'bashed', then i urge people to start reporting the posts....!   TongueTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

glittersSalma2ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
I completely agree Nuktaacheen Thumbs Up
Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragya0

It not much of a coincidence that 2 actress who cant act get criticised a lot. Followed closely by Deepika who for the same reason gets a lot of brick-bats too.

If people did their job well- we would I dont think audience would care much about  other aspects, would we? I cant recall people going on and on about Tabu, Konkana or for that matter even Vidya Balan. Its the mediocre and poor actors who seem to be widely criticised for their acting and even otherwise.

completely agree.

Go to top