Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Katrina forgets mentioning TMK on receiving award (Page 5)

qwertyfied Goldie
qwertyfied
qwertyfied

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
@Zareena: Farah ranked DP lowest in the acting department. So, KJO was quite surprised and asked her that if she thought she was so weak why did she cast her? Farah replied back by saying her answer is based on all her movies after OSO (& Imli was sitting beside her..so she said, well except LAK) To each his own Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1Zareena

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyfied

@Zareena: Farah ranked DP lowest in the acting department. So, KJO was quite surprised and asked her that if she thought she was so weak why did she cast her? Farah replied back by saying her answer is based on all her movies after OSO (& Imli was sitting beside her..so she said, well except LAK) To each his own Big smile

whaooo! That was so rude of farah. Just because Deepika ignored her after oso success it doesn't give her right to rank the lowest.  Anyhow, I believe Deepika has improved immensely post BAH(i felt she was terrible in that movie) But i am starting to and respect deepika a lot. How she came out from the break upClapClapClapClapClap Gotta love her!!! Now i have to watch the episode..but have to say Farah has changed a lot after marriage.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.IHeartDeepika.Terenaina

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

ladygaga.khoobsurat.

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragya0

Originally posted by ladygaga

Originally posted by Meena1

Kat herself probably feels embarassed of the movie except for SKJ.

And in IF some members were hoping and convincing themselves the movie is actually good and Kat was brilliant in it.

You serious..?  ROFL what exactly was the "brilliant" part.? 

Meen tu mujhe marvayegi. Ref to TMK reviews thread, you will know what I mean.

Just like some fans wrote brilliant reviews.. for duds and unintetional comedies like Ravan.., Action replay, BKB.. and loved them.. some people loved TMK also.. i liked it.. mera review pad lo thread mein...

hmmm... why are you getting so upset?
I think Kat is a bad actress and thats that. If you feel upset; there is not a lot I can do about it- perhaps if Kat can learn a thing or two about how to act (and by that i mean no making audience laugh when she is crying in her scenes), then we will see. Whether you write a good review or not makes no difference to me.

Upset and me.. Why would I ever be upset over gibberish said in bolly section.. LOL Well, if it didn't make any difference to you..then you wouldn't take an indirect jibe at people who wrote a good TMK review.. and recommend others to go and read the review thread..

There is no indirect jibe its a direct point. Whether people think Kat was brilliant or not- its their prerogative. Whether I think those reviews were in line with my view or not- its my prerogative.

Given that you are someone who can put some sarcastic comments out there (which in all honesty I enjoy reading), I'm not sure why there should be any issues with my post.

Well you were mocking my opinion.. and the opinon of others on TMK who liked it.. and i called you out on that.... i have that much right to do so na?? This is a disussion forum... we are here to discuss.. And if you took a direct jibe at it.. then it did make a difference to you at some level.. so why claim otherwise.

Edited by ladygaga - 10 January 2011 at 11:54am
Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Meena1-PoisonIvy-

qwertyfied Goldie
qwertyfied
qwertyfied

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
@Zareena: Except Farah and Deepika, nobody knows who ignored who or if there was any ignoring at all. Also, ppl have different definitions of keeping in touch. Prbly, Deepika's differed from that of Farah's. Oh & I totally agree, she sucked in BAH *cccheeehhh mahine* I still crack up when I hear that dialogue. She still sucks..a bit less than before, though LOL 

Anyways, back on topic..not Katrina's fault..she must've been excited abt winning the award and it might have slipped out from her mind. 
ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Meena1

Kat herself probably feels embarassed of the movie except for SKJ.

And in IF some members were hoping and convincing themselves the movie is actually good and Kat was brilliant in it.

You serious..?  ROFL what exactly was the "brilliant" part.? 

Meen tu mujhe marvayegi. Ref to TMK reviews thread, you will know what I mean.

Just like some fans wrote brilliant reviews.. for duds and unintetional comedies like Ravan.., Action replay, BKB.. and loved them.. some people loved TMK also.. i liked it.. mera review pad lo thread mein...

hmmm... why are you getting so upset?
I think Kat is a bad actress and thats that. If you feel upset; there is not a lot I can do about it- perhaps if Kat can learn a thing or two about how to act (and by that i mean no making audience laugh when she is crying in her scenes), then we will see. Whether you write a good review or not makes no difference to me.

Upset and me.. Why would I ever be upset over gibberish said in bolly section.. LOL Well, if it didn't make any difference to you..then you wouldn't take an indirect jibe at people who wrote a good TMK review.. and recommend others to go and read the review thread..

There is no indirect jibe its a direct point. Whether people think Kat was brilliant or not- its their prerogative. Whether I think those reviews were in line with my view or not- its my prerogative.

Given that you are someone who can put some sarcastic comments out there (which in all honesty I enjoy reading), I'm not sure why there should be any issues with my post.

Well you were mocking my opinion.. and the opinon of others on TMK who liked it.. and i called you out on that.... i have that much right to do so na?? This is a disussion forum... we are here to discuss.. And if you took a direct jibe at it.. then it did make a difference to you at some level.. so why claim otherwise.

I'm not mocking your opinion. I disagreed with people who thought the movie was good (yes, I have seen the movie too. No the one to have said it was bad without seeing it).

I rested my case based on an assumption that even Katrina didnot want to associate herself with the movie.

I'm not sure where the mocking bit came from.

(PS- Meena, I told you nah....)

Again.. a jibe in red.. i guess we both are incapable of e-talking to each other without jibes.. chalo lets avoid it.. then.. Sleepy

Go to top