Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pragya0

(PS- Meena, I told you nah....)

OoOOoops...! but worry not.. i have supernatural powers.. i can revive you..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Wait she won something for TMK??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

If Kat's as surprised as I am, then no wonder she accidentally forgot to mention Farah and the TMK team. I don't blame her at allπŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: eraser

Not not one, but in TWO of her interviews, she was asked as to how many siblings she had and she didn't know. She's like hmmm is it 7 or 8, lemme count, and she started counting on her fingers πŸ˜†..I'm like whaaaaaaaaaaat, girl I thought you were smart. One was the interview with Koel and can't remember the other one ...I still love her though (offscreen only) πŸ˜‰

Say whaaaaaat? Shocked🀣 

AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
She got best actress award 🀣 thanks fr d laugh guys
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
arey, ALL fans write biased reviews and rave about their favs performance in the most crappiest of the movies... no offense to any of the other fan groups, but i ignore every review written by the fans... no matter how crappy their favs are, supposedly they share the most amazing chemistry with everyone, and their performance is always 'improving' or 'great/fabulous', blah blah and blah... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  

let's not bring in what the fans of a certain celeb think, etc... because really, sab fans ek hi thaali ke chattay battay hain... why just put the blame on the kat fans...?

knowing katrina, she is not going to ignore farah so openly.... i've never seen her taking jibes earlier, and i don't see that changing anytime soon.... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   if it was some other actress, then i would definitely think they ignored it on purpose, but with kat, it is more likely she only expected rajneeti to win, because let's face it, that was the only performance where she recieved appreciation....!!
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

🀣 Another Katrina topic that is turned into a not so nice topic! I'm just glad I'm not part of it 🀣

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's not only katreena katforeve, Sonam too.
I'm not kidding, she literally began to count on her fingers. Both the interviews are on youtube πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: chocolover89

Say whaaaaaat? 😲🀣 

ladygaga thumbnail
LOL.. Sonam and Katrina are the most discussed (πŸ˜‰) celebs here.. I guess chicks don't like  other feminine chicks here.. πŸ˜†.. Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ladygaga

LOL.. Sonam and Katrina are the most discussed (πŸ˜‰) celebs here.. I guess chicks don't like  other feminine chicks here.. πŸ˜†..

Sonam is discussed a lot here? 😲 Thats the first I've heard of it!
Edited by KatForeva - 13 years ago