Prediction: After Avi saves Arpi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hellllllooooo everybody πŸ€—

Monday morning...and this forum is sooo thanda...so just thought abt this topic for discussion...

Now that we are seeing that our Bahubali is back to all his
dhagaddham stuff 😍....and he is going around the PS killing(atleast shooting) a number of cops, using illegal hatiyaars and all..what do you think will be the future of all this????

Arpi was trying to reform him...but RV πŸ˜‘ has left him with no other choice than to again commit a number of crimes....😭

Now kanoon has sooooooo many ilzaams on poor Avi...either he has to die or he has to be put be put behind the bars...(if Indian legal system is to be followed πŸ˜‰)..

So, how do you think this story can have a happy ending??? Plzzz post ur views on this...

Hey Milli πŸ€—

Thanx for putting up the prediction threadπŸ˜ƒ It was the need of the hour.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Lots of things can be predicted. I would catch up on this but am rushing now. Got to finish some work. I shall keep my comments reserved.😊

Catch u later Sweetiee😳

now Avita will be running and hiding.

Rv will be chasing and scheming to do encounter of Avita

even village track won't make me happy if my prediction comes true. 😭
Hiii Nandu and Mony πŸ€—

Avita ka encounter??? Hope so it doesn't come true 😭
hey Milli πŸ€—
arre Avita ka encountet hoga to show kaun dekhega.
i ment, RV will try to create opportunities to encounte Avita so he may even let them escape tomorrow.
Edited by MonyP - 13 years ago
going by logic  and since its lead pair  i think  avita wud escape from rv still.. see avi gundas r with him  so they can hold rv to gun point throw away his gun etc to enable avdesh to go away from there with arpita

the question is wud he try to beat up the cop first or wud he try to see that his arpita is ok and taken good care of..

story wud move from there..

if not this way then its possible avdesh wud put arpita in car and rv and avdesh both have big fight
arpita gains consciousness and may try to stop avdesh from killing rv and say something which wud affect rv as well who wud realise his mistake and story move from there..

the thing is there is still rv bro entry remaining and what possible role he has along with shikha needs to be seen.

and lal singh is also going to appear

plus  simple in rai household scenes

so many parallel stories running but for avita  i think they shud be given chance to live a normal life and to arpita to recover from her ordeal.

one thing going by past records the torture track wud be ending
mai chahti hoon ki avi arpi ko kahi duuur le jaye taki
thodi der ke liye normal life jiyee
normal bole toh  

Originally posted by MonyP

hey Milli πŸ€—
arre Avita ka encountet hoga to show kaun dekhega.
i ment, RV will try to create opportunities to encounte Avita so he may even let them escape tomorrow.

Oh..ok Mony...
Main to dar hi gayi thi πŸ˜†
Heyyy cb...u've got a number of parallel tracks..
That's good...
Isse to kaafi din guzar jayenge..πŸ‘

And danno...we allllll want this track yaar....
Let's see...CVs humari sun lete hai to 
parallel track will go on
cv will kept avita normal