Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

The 'Badey, Mummy, and Friends' Spamming Page (Page 22)

----- Goldie

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MJHT4life

chotu u are making us sound like the leaders of annoying gang Stern SmileROFL- hahaha LOL you are really close to it ROFL "aaj tum logo ko hamare spaming pe hasna parega varna.. ! LOL aray nahi yarr we are very kind ppl we dont threaten ppl SmileROFLrgt guys?? *gives storming looks to every*ROFLROFLwould they get annoyed Shocked yaarr free ka entertainment provide kar rahe hai hum Cool Free ka entertainment?! Stern SmileROFL ofcourseeee Stern Smile bina cahrge kare humare post dekhte ho so wohi huwa nah Stern SmileROFLthey love it instead Big smile rgt guys ??? *gives a threatening look at the duniyaROFLROFLROFL* - ROFL You have been making my day for three days in a row now LOL oo is it ?? see mainee kaha tha na free ka entertainment Cool chal 200 rupees nikal ab ROFLROFL

Well, I know you are ROFL oo ya Chotu the gr8 Cool here comes the superman with his solution to the world's problem Stern SmileROFL - Yup thats me I know ur jealous but you have to deal with it ROFL oo ya i am soo jealous Stern SmileROFL thakur mujhe tera wings deday *pulls the superman flying thingyROFLROFL*

Background Information LOL: This page has especially been designed for Badey (yulz) and Mummy (dolly18) and their friends to spam, do whatever, etc. without annoying, upsetting, and disturbing, and making other members pareshaan on other threads. @bold bit- ermmm Stern SmileROFLROFL What's wrong with it? Did I make a mistake? ConfusedStern SmileROFL pura ka pura line he galat hai chotu Stern SmileROFL

Happy spamming! Tongue

Note: Moderators are welcome to close if this is disturbing.
[I would also like to welcome the other spammers LOL MohitzPari, nikki028, Aish129] omg this made me go ROFL.. runner ups ??ROFL oie they got barabar ka hissa in this spamming business Stern SmileROFL I know i changed it LOL oo did u damn i was just joking ROFLROFL

Nikki_Titli

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Divya.

kis baat ki commitment bhai? colour ki yaa name ki? Shocked
colour kii ROFL naam pe commitment karnaa bekar hai coz both choice are soo Stern SmileROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationzNikki_Titli

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MJHT4life

OMGG its wat i call to popat ppl ROFLROFL to be honest i didnt knew the meaning but still i loved this word so i used to call everyone poppatlal poppatlalROFLROFL OMG call people that in India they will start a fight with you ROFL thanx for advicing me broROFL yaad rakhungaROFLROFLbhaiiya ko besharam bolta hai nalayak ShockedROFLHaan bulata hoon kya karega? WinkLOLnth i will nalayak tooROFLBig smileYou know badey you scare me sometimes ROFL aww thanx for the compliemnt chotuEmbarrassedROFLROFL kabhi kabhi darna bhi parta hai u know varna tum mere sar par chadoge *shakes head*ROFL thats wat mom and dad says haina ?ROFLROFL omg imagine she is like calling u with her addas when the song goes "silly silly silly boy "ROFLROFLROFL Dude you're on a rollROFL tere liye kuch bhiROFLROFLWater is clean? oh i get it ROFL but we should make it polluted with oil on the surface, burnt food, eggs ROFLthats wat i said by CLEAN CLEAN and this -> Evil SmileROFL samajh na nalayakROFL mix every YUCKIEST thing in it to amke it more cleanWinkROFLI KNOW! But i dont care im having fun! gawd 1st time i am able to talk abt my dreamland in peace Embarrassed varna everytime Sumi, Ashu or som1 breaks it off Angry and kabhi toh dostana suru Stern SmileROFL oo then she can wear those jungli chaddis made up of leaves coz Nupz burnt all her chaddisROFLROFL hahahahahaha ROFL seriously ROFL at this part! ROFL then we can give her a stick and she will look like a caveman ROFL aww doesnt she look adorablee ??ROFLROFL we can mess her hair to u know woh ajkal ka fashion bhi hai those volumes in hair and stuff Stern SmileROFL
MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

colour kii ROFL naam pe commitment karnaa bekar hai coz both choice are soo Stern SmileROFL

par guruji toh theek haina???????????ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Nikki_Titli

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by yulZ

par guruji toh theek haina???????????ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
but u are not ready to use it nah Stern SmileLOL

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
sid..looks like u know much abt girly stuff and all haan????? chakkar kya hain?

Nikki_Titli

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
chotu why is ur circle red Stern Smile
anywayss Divya and chotu if u are flying around here ROFL i gotta go now :( already 1:21 am Ermm so ya HAVE to sleep LOL
bie everyone Hug

Go to top