Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

The 'Badey, Mummy, and Friends' Spamming Page (Page 21)

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

Originally posted by .Divya.

bachchas... i hv dropped in to say Hi.....
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !! Big smileLOL

guruji aka Aquaman........SmileSmileSmile
stop calling me aqua man yarr ROFL i will kill this dolly for putting me name so aquatic DeadROFLROFL seriously yarr it makes me feel like i live in ocean Stern Smile with those aquatic plants and animals Stern SmileROFL

ok.. mermaid-man.... u change the colour.. i'll stop calling u tht.. but i toh call u Guruji naa...TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

----- Goldie

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MJHT4life

OKAY EVERYONE read the part about the sheena cat walk ROFL ok i am already cracking upROFLROFL
Posted: January 09 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

OMGG Chotu this is the 1st time seeing such a long post frm u man Shocked I know right? ya Shocked dude u shd write more ramayan ya know ROFL join ur bady's gnag CoolLOL I changed color for now but dont know if it will be permenant LOL ooo good good.. its ok.. its not that much torture to eyes like my aqua colour OuchROFLROFL

Good! Chalo at least you understand me Tongue koi shak Cool Man I would but aaj kal voh mere posts or baat sunti hi nahin. Kaam karana tha to chaat ti thi aur jab kaam ho gaya bhag kayi aur mere messages ka jawaab hi nahin di CryROFL ShockedawwwwwwwCryROFL try spamming her dabba ROFL she will surely make u one Cool Jk I know shes been busy but Ravs if you are reading please kabhi to respond kar!  i dont think she saw it LOL but ya she IS realli bg i think..  Popat! ROFL I watch this show on SAB TV and the character's name is Popatlal.. OMGG its wat i call to popat ppl ROFLROFL to be honest i didnt knew the meaning but still i loved this word so i used to call everyone poppatlal poppatlalROFLROFL that might be a new name for u ROFL Jk, you are not even close to a Popat i've seen worse LOL thankgawd u didnt planned to use it on me ROFL Besharam! bhaiiya ko besharam bolta hai nalayak ShockedROFLStalking conversations.. you have picked that up from me ROFL or vice versa ROFLerm i'll go with vice versaROFL n deepika knows how much of a bad stalker i am CoolROFL i stalker her 73 pages of her shopROFL n 73 coz that was the last pageROFL then it became a habit so i stalked her shop everytime ROFL Yes I changed it.. go see it if you don't believe me LOL But Pari saw it already she sent me a scrap but she didn't say anything Shocked Bechari shes been tired maybe she didnt notice LOL mann u alwasy get confused betw her and dolly ROFLROFL EVERYTIME ROFL mr. confused .comROFL ROFLROFL Dude way to make my day again! Big smileLOL And then the song "Sheel[n]a Ki Jawani is playing and I am pleading for help and rescue ROFL omg imagine she is like calling u with her addas when the song goes "silly silly silly boy "ROFLROFLROFLROFL then u are like badeyyy bachaoooo !! CryROFLROFL and its an outdoor chaddi show by the pool and your gunji comes to save me and "pushes" her into the pool ROFL OMG go go gooooo gunji Party maybe sure the water is VERY VERYY CLEAN Evil SmileROFLROFL where she can live with tadpoles and frogs CoolROFLand then she is so mad that she gets out and pushes me into the pool and then my nupur shows up and saves me from the pool and hugs me EmbarrassedDay Dreaming [would be the best day of my life EmbarrassedShocked Shocked tu bhi pool pe ?? Shocked then lets have a "love&hate" wala poolROFLROFL if its bad ppl it wil goo gandha and good ppl it will goo cleannnn like those pure rivers CoolROFL n awwwwwwwwww Embarrassed me and Gunji will be standing there with my arms around her and she hugging me Day DreamingROFL oo mann we both are bg creating our own dreamlandROFLand then she says by god by god and pushes sheena into the changing room with some pants ROFL sorry went a little off but had a lot of fun with it ROFL oo then she can wear those jungli chaddis made up of leaves coz Nupz burnt all her chaddisROFLROFL yes they should! besharam ladkiyaan! i know yarr OuchLOL oo ya its an old news bhai LOL its normal now ROFL ShockedShocked that is... not good.. and very disturbing ROFLi know but i got no choice bhaiROFLROFL 

MyInspirationz

----- Goldie

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Dude badey you still havent responded to my Sheena cat walk story AngryAngry
i was doing it chotu Stern Smile patience bhai patience ROFL

Nikki_Titli

MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Hi Divya! Smile

hi chotu.....SmileSmile
yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

ok.. mermaid-man.... u change the colour.. i'll stop calling u tht.. but i toh call u Guruji naa...TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
mermaid man Stern Smile W*H ?ROFLROFLROFL that even much much muchhhhhh worser than aquaman ROFLROFL well if thats the case then call me ANYTHING but this aqua wont change Cool
aur ek baar jo maine commitment kardi toh main khud ki bhi nahi sunta CoolROFLROFL

Nikki_Titli

MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged

mermaid man Stern Smile W*H ?ROFLROFLROFL that even much much muchhhhhh worser than aquaman ROFLROFL well if thats the case then call me ANYTHING but this aqua wont change Cool
aur ek baar jo maine commitment kardi toh main khud ki bhi nahi sunta CoolROFLROFL

kis baat ki commitment bhai? colour ki yaa name ki? Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZNikki_Titli

Go to top