Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for your spamming talents everyone! πŸ€£
OKAY EVERYONE read the part about the sheena cat walk πŸ€£

Posted: January 10 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Okay badey im reposting it.
Posted: January 09 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

OMGG Chotu this is the 1st time seeing such a long post frm u man 😲 I know right? excluding ur article post .. oo well FINALLY u are talking like ur badey now 😎 now choose a permanent colour like me 🀣🀣 n then we can torture everyone here 😎🀣I changed color for now but dont know if it will be permenant πŸ˜†

Originally posted by MJHT4life

@ Badey - Hey man! 😊 Actually its a long story behind this whole evil thing 🀒 (Nikki you can listen in too) But first badey want to clear up this whole award thing. If you think I feel bad about not receiving the award, that is the biggest joke ever 🀣 i did thought u would say this coz i know u yarr πŸ˜‰Good! πŸ˜› I am not defined by an award but as a person. I am already a winner with an award because I have played a big part with the awards taking place, such as creating the suggestions page, getting volunteers, counting votes, etc. Ravjot has already rewarded me πŸ˜‰ i already saw that post chotu and i think u shd be the most deservable person 😊 dudde u rock 😎 and each of us here in MJHT forum is a winner haina ?😎 coz without anyone of us this forum wouldnt have been the same like it is now and also the award is a part of our memorable moments therefore there is nth to take it seriously πŸ˜ƒ Good! Chalo at least you understand me πŸ˜›(Even if she hasn't, I'm making her look good right now so she owes me big time🀣) .Chotu this is the golden chance .. demand a rati sig frm her for this 🀣 Man I would but aaj kal voh mere posts or baat sunti hi nahin. Kaam karana tha to chaat ti thi aur jab kaam ho gaya bhag kayi aur mere messages ka jawaab hi nahin di πŸ˜­πŸ€£ Jk I know shes been busy but Ravs if you are reading please kabhi to respond kar!  But so yeah, I know people love me and I know I am a winner. But something happened that sort of lowered my self esteem. 🀒 wat??😲😲Okay so let me tell you. Heads up, I committed a very dumb act during this time but please dont underestimate my intelligence. πŸ˜† oiee koi shak πŸ˜‰ tera badey toh khud hee itna poppat hai ki underestimating ur intelligence is wat i can never ever think of. coz ur intelligence is beyond imagination bhai 😊 Popat! πŸ€£ I watch this show on SAB TV and the character's name is Popatlal.. that might be a new name for u πŸ€£ Jk, you are not even close to a Popat i've seen worse πŸ˜† I've been tired and weird these days. It was Thursday night when I was studying really late (and talking to Deepika (Aish) πŸ€£) oo ya i kinda stalked this part so i know 🀣🀣😲 Besharam! Stalking conversations.. you have picked that up from me 🀣 or vice versa 🀣after that she changed her DP rgt ?🀣because i didnt have finals the next day but I had 3 tests πŸ˜• I was super sleepy and when I am sleepy I tend to be grumpy, confused, and not sensible(and I know I was being grumpy here too and I'm sorry especially Dolly and u) oiee fgt all this betaa πŸ˜† purani batoon bhool jaoo and wat made u thought we would be hurt by those thingsπŸ€“ idiot, we love u soo much kii this type of little things wont make our heart change πŸ˜‰  Thank you! πŸ˜›Now, regular issues I need to discuss with you - What is Paris plan about locking me with Sheena? 😲🀣oie jaldi change kar before paru comes coz its not her but dolly who thought abt this locking up plan🀣🀣 Yes I changed it.. go see it if you don't believe me πŸ˜† But Pari saw it already she sent me a scrap but she didn't say anything 😲 Bechari shes been tired maybe she didnt notice πŸ˜†And you saying "chaddi ka fashion show" 🀣 Made my day! 🀣 lol i can imagine u are locked up with her and then u are sitting at the corner all scared and then she does her cat walk with diff. chaddis🀣🀣- 🀣🀣 Dude way to make my day again! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† And then the song "Sheel[n]a Ki Jawani is playing and I am pleading for help and rescue πŸ€£ and its an outdoor chaddi show by the pool and your gunji comes to save me and "pushes" her into the pool πŸ€£ and then she is so mad that she gets out and pushes me into the pool and then my nupur shows up and saves me from the pool and hugs me πŸ˜³πŸ˜ [would be the best day of my life πŸ˜³] and then she says by god by god and pushes sheena into the changing room with some pants πŸ€£ sorry went a little off but had a lot of fun with it πŸ€£ Arey Sheena to kuch nahin hai yaar, come to my school, daily you will find paagal ladkiyaan who are barely even wearing chaddis πŸ˜²πŸ€”.. is it ? πŸ˜† mann they shd learn sth frm your nupur and my gunjan haina ?😳🀣 yes they should! besharam ladkiyaan! shameful Sheena should take classes from them 🀣aray idhar bhi same to same hai bhai🀣 but the diff is badi se bhi jyada choti sisters ka dress up are more scry yarr 😳🀣 I know yaar duniya mein kya ho raha hai ? 😲so ya there are manyy places where sheena need to take more classes🀣 haha so true πŸ˜† Can you believe her [Pari] spreading stuff about your so-called dostana!? 😲😑 We will get her back 😈 oo ya its an old news bhai πŸ˜† its normal now 🀣 😲😲 that is... not good.. and very disturbing 🀣

n about ur incident u said u didnt wanted to talk abt it so i didnt wanted to make u feel sad again so its better not to talk abt it therefore i deleted all those lines 😊 just fgt abt it as a bad dream bhai.. coz wat "it" πŸ˜† said is sth that is totally impossible 😊 so dont take it to heart as it just shows her immaturity 😳 ( did i spelled that rgt ?πŸ˜†) thanks badey! πŸ˜›

we love u bhai πŸ€— n its gr8 that u are back now to ur normal self 😎 n oiee sorry ??? dudeee brotherhood mein sorry dont exist πŸ€“ thank you! πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: yulZ

same reaction Paru 😳 but we have to unfortunately 🀣

Arey, you dont like this? 😑😭 TOO BAD. 🀣

BTW i feel sorry for the other thread now *tch tch* coz now we are gonna annoy this thread🀣🀣
lol on a serious note : thanx Chotu πŸ€— just wat ppl needed for *rolls eyes*🀣

yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MJHT4life

Arey, you dont like this? 😑😭 TOO BAD. 🀣

ofcourse i like it 😎 was doing some nautanki yarr 🀣🀣 uske bina fun kaha πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£
BTW chotu its realli u rgt ? 😳 mann we FINALLY meet againn πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£

ofcourse i like it 😎 was doing some nautanki yarr 🀣🀣 uske bina fun kaha πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£Oh yes, hmm of course πŸ€£
BTW chotu its realli u rgt ? 😳 Kya matlab idiot of course its me 🀣mann we FINALLY meet againn πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£

MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
bachchas... i hv dropped in to say Hi.....
yulZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: MJHT4life

Oh yes, hmm of course πŸ€£ samjha kya ?😎🀣

BTW chotu its realli u rgt ? 😳 Kya matlab idiot of course its me 🀣coz its like impossible thing 🀣 n waise bhi i was going to sleep now 😳🀣 

yulZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Divya.

bachchas... i hv dropped in to say Hi.....

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

guruji aka Aquaman........😊😊😊