Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: .Divya.

guruji aka Aquaman........😊😊😊

stop calling me aqua man yarr 🀣 i will kill this dolly for putting me name so aquatic 🀒🀣🀣 seriously yarr it makes me feel like i live in ocean 😳 with those aquatic plants and animals 😳🀣
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: yulZ

stop calling me aqua man yarr 🀣 i will kill this dolly for putting me name so aquatic 🀒🀣🀣 seriously yarr it makes me feel like i live in ocean 😳 with those aquatic plants and animals 😳🀣

ok.. mermaid-man.... u change the colour.. i'll stop calling u tht.. but i toh call u Guruji naa...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Dude badey you still havent responded to my Sheena cat walk story πŸ˜‘😑
yulZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: MJHT4life

OKAY EVERYONE read the part about the sheena cat walk πŸ€£ ok i am already cracking up🀣🀣

Posted: January 09 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

OMGG Chotu this is the 1st time seeing such a long post frm u man 😲 I know right? ya Shocked dude u shd write more ramayan ya know 🀣 join ur bady's gnag πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† I changed color for now but dont know if it will be permenant πŸ˜† ooo good good.. its ok.. its not that much torture to eyes like my aqua colour 🀣🀣

Good! Chalo at least you understand me πŸ˜› koi shak 😎 Man I would but aaj kal voh mere posts or baat sunti hi nahin. Kaam karana tha to chaat ti thi aur jab kaam ho gaya bhag kayi aur mere messages ka jawaab hi nahin di πŸ˜­πŸ€£ ShockedawwwwwwwCry🀣 try spamming her dabba 🀣 she will surely make u one 😎 Jk I know shes been busy but Ravs if you are reading please kabhi to respond kar!  i dont think she saw it πŸ˜† but ya she IS realli bg i think..  Popat! πŸ€£ I watch this show on SAB TV and the character's name is Popatlal.. OMGG its wat i call to popat ppl 🀣🀣 to be honest i didnt knew the meaning but still i loved this word so i used to call everyone poppatlal poppatlal🀣🀣 that might be a new name for u πŸ€£ Jk, you are not even close to a Popat i've seen worse πŸ˜† thankgawd u didnt planned to use it on me 🀣 Besharam! bhaiiya ko besharam bolta hai nalayak Shocked🀣Stalking conversations.. you have picked that up from me 🀣 or vice versa 🀣erm i'll go with vice versa🀣 n deepika knows how much of a bad stalker i am 😎🀣 i stalker her 73 pages of her shop🀣 n 73 coz that was the last page🀣 then it became a habit so i stalked her shop everytime 🀣 Yes I changed it.. go see it if you don't believe me πŸ˜† But Pari saw it already she sent me a scrap but she didn't say anything 😲 Bechari shes been tired maybe she didnt notice πŸ˜† mann u alwasy get confused betw her and dolly 🀣🀣 EVERYTIME 🀣 mr. confused .com🀣 🀣🀣 Dude way to make my day again! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† And then the song "Sheel[n]a Ki Jawani is playing and I am pleading for help and rescue πŸ€£ omg imagine she is like calling u with her addas when the song goes "silly silly silly boy "🀣🀣🀣🀣 then u are like badeyyy bachaoooo !! Cry🀣🀣 and its an outdoor chaddi show by the pool and your gunji comes to save me and "pushes" her into the pool πŸ€£ OMG go go gooooo gunji πŸ₯³ maybe sure the water is VERY VERYY CLEAN 😈🀣🀣 where she can live with tadpoles and frogs 😎🀣and then she is so mad that she gets out and pushes me into the pool and then my nupur shows up and saves me from the pool and hugs me πŸ˜³πŸ˜ [would be the best day of my life πŸ˜³]  Shocked Shocked tu bhi pool pe ?? Shocked then lets have a "love&hate" wala pool🀣🀣 if its bad ppl it wil goo gandha and good ppl it will goo cleannnn like those pure rivers 😎🀣 n awwwwwwwwww Embarrassed me and Gunji will be standing there with my arms around her and she hugging me Day Dreaming🀣 oo mann we both are bg creating our own dreamland🀣and then she says by god by god and pushes sheena into the changing room with some pants πŸ€£ sorry went a little off but had a lot of fun with it πŸ€£ oo then she can wear those jungli chaddis made up of leaves coz Nupz burnt all her chaddis🀣🀣 yes they should! besharam ladkiyaan! i know yarr πŸ˜† oo ya its an old news bhai πŸ˜† its normal now 🀣 😲😲 that is... not good.. and very disturbing 🀣i know but i got no choice bhai🀣🀣 

yulZ thumbnail

Dude badey you still havent responded to my Sheena cat walk story πŸ˜‘😑

i was doing it chotu 😳 patience bhai patience 🀣
MyInspirationz thumbnail

Hi Divya! πŸ˜Š

hi chotu.....😊😊
yulZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Divya.

ok.. mermaid-man.... u change the colour.. i'll stop calling u tht.. but i toh call u Guruji naa...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

mermaid man 😳 W*H ?🀣🀣🀣 that even much much muchhhhhh worser than aquaman 🀣🀣 well if thats the case then call me ANYTHING but this aqua wont change 😎
aur ek baar jo maine commitment kardi toh main khud ki bhi nahi sunta 😎🀣🀣
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Originally posted by: yulZ

mermaid man 😳 W*H ?🀣🀣🀣 that even much much muchhhhhh worser than aquaman 🀣🀣 well if thats the case then call me ANYTHING but this aqua wont change 😎
aur ek baar jo maine commitment kardi toh main khud ki bhi nahi sunta 😎🀣🀣

kis baat ki commitment bhai? colour ki yaa name ki? 😲
yulZ thumbnail

chotu u are making us sound like the leaders of annoying gang 😳🀣- hahaha πŸ˜† you are really close to it πŸ€£ "aaj tum logo ko hamare spaming pe hasna parega varna.. ! πŸ˜† aray nahi yarr we are very kind ppl we dont threaten ppl 😊🀣rgt guys?? *gives storming looks to every*🀣🀣would they get annoyed 😲 yaarr free ka entertainment provide kar rahe hai hum 😎 Free ka entertainment?! 😳🀣 ofcourseeee 😳 bina cahrge kare humare post dekhte ho so wohi huwa nah 😳🀣they love it instead πŸ˜ƒ rgt guys ??? *gives a threatening look at the duniya🀣🀣🀣* - 🀣 You have been making my day for three days in a row now πŸ˜† oo is it ?? see mainee kaha tha na free ka entertainment 😎 chal 200 rupees nikal ab 🀣🀣

Well, I know you are 🀣 oo ya Chotu the gr8 😎 here comes the superman with his solution to the world's problem 😳🀣 - Yup thats me I know ur jealous but you have to deal with it 🀣 oo ya i am soo jealous 😳🀣 thakur mujhe tera wings deday *pulls the superman flying thingy🀣🀣*

Background Information πŸ˜†: This page has especially been designed for Badey (yulz) and Mummy (dolly18) and their friends to spam, do whatever, etc. without annoying, upsetting, and disturbing, and making other members pareshaan on other threads. @bold bit- ermmm 😳🀣🀣 What's wrong with it? Did I make a mistake? πŸ˜•πŸ˜³πŸ€£ pura ka pura line he galat hai chotu 😳🀣

Happy spamming! πŸ˜›

Note: Moderators are welcome to close if this is disturbing.
[I would also like to welcome the other spammers πŸ˜† MohitzPari, nikki028, Aish129] omg this made me go ROFL.. runner ups ??🀣 oie they got barabar ka hissa in this spamming business 😳🀣 I know i changed it πŸ˜† oo did u damn i was just joking 🀣🀣