Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

A new system of rating success needed for kmh??

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Is it time for a new rating system to be put into place for a show? we all know that out there ,many people love KMH as a show..Its target audience is a global, urban audience, a group who may not figure or be counted in the TRP or the TAM...then what can be done about it? In what manner is the channel promoting this show to be able to include this audience too ..because people overseas who want to watch it on TV arent getting it.even if they get it they are not counted in the present rating system..or .have to rely online to watch it..there are people who love the show and want subtitles but are not getting it..whats the channel doing about all this?..Isnt all this affecting the crew of kmh who work hard to give the best !!
Imaigne channel needs to reach out to this audience and the reality is it hasnt..also its promotion for this show is poor .also the rating system if outdated needs to change looking into the trends of viewership of the shows...This is what I felt..its not to point out at anyone, but its just to think out for a change to happen if needed....does anyone out there have any solutions to this? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

akshyanNimz-KMHshiviloveskmhsheetal6rose-girlPranii

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
anita di: *hugs* seeing u after so long, are u back home? how is ur relative now?

*claps* great post di, all these questions have been troubling all of us i guess,but we dont have an answer,atleast till now except requesting Imagine, but still its not listening at all.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksuresh

khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
I also think that this trp system is faulty but i hv no clue of how to change it. actually rating system should include all tv watchers n not a few

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshrose-girl

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

anita di.. really nice post..Clap

i dun knw y r dey like not promoting kmh2... n id dey r den on wat basis... inspite of being most demanded show its not getting high trps ... i guess dis system needs to be revised....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksuresh

anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Hugs back to you Pranii.thanks!!!Yeah I was down with flu last week and yup was busy with ma in law too sick have been travelling up and down to her on weekends..things not yet settled around, so been busy...thanks for your concern!!missing you guys a lot..Cry.
Yeah I see the TAM ratings and ppl talking about KMH not on top and at the end of the day we are all sitting and crying over this one system of rating that we all have to refer to..well its time to change if the viewership has  changed, dint know where to put this up since Imagine also not doing anything about it...where do we say this so that its heard????and how do we make sure its heard??? anybody any takes?? Smile
sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged

I agree with you totally. Will surely try thinking something on it

anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Thanks @ khushnoodmir ,@shaivani,@ sheetal!! yeah we all need together I guess voice it out to be heard to changed because its not fair to say that a show is not doing well based on an outdated system or an unfair means of rating the show.
sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
@Ankita: As you said, it's time that all of us need to come together in this mission.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index